Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Blue Car
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up E.T.@TNL Driving School

Hi Folks,

ET has a post here:
http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/show...584#post638584

I wanted the link on this thread just in case her's gets buried. Give her a shout!!

Talk soon, John
Old 05-26-2006, 12:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA EXP002, 1968 PI 428 FE
Not Ranked     

Here are some pictures taken at ET's school the Monday after WSCB. Keeping with the Corvette and Viper was Ok but the other little red car was just too fast. Even with ET in the car providing advice. Of course he was running race tires

Dick

Last edited by lamaluv; 05-26-2006 at 06:51 PM..
Old 05-26-2006, 06:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA EXP002, 1968 PI 428 FE
Not Ranked     

I finally got the pictures to post so that you can see them. Thanks goes to my computer consultant (wife).

Dick
Old 06-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique #9159 428 FE 614HP by FE Specialties
Not Ranked     

Track day was GREAT! I'm ready to do it again....Sign me up for next year!! Thank you all for the hard work it took to put the event on...I can't say thank you enough!

Tom
Old 06-26-2006, 11:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 3850, 95 Cobra 5.0 EFI, IRS, Pin Drive 15" real Magnesium Halibrands & Vintage Wheels, Billboards & Mickey Thompson S/T tires, Blue/Wht Stripes, Hoops, CSX Dash, Konis, VPMs, Torsen
Not Ranked     

John and Duane,

thanks for the thoughtful responses. You guys definately have this together.

Larry
Old 06-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Larry,

And thank you too for your input and participation! We can't wait for next year. I didn't have it as together as I would have liked but next years will much more organized. You can count on it. Duane and I are limiting the number of Track Day participants so we can focus more on the quality of the event rather than overall size. A few tweaks here and there and I think we'll have another Track Day winner but even better.

We are just trying to figure out how to arrange that flash rain storm at lunch time again. We'll keep you posted. Looking back, that was so cool.

Talk soon, John
Old 08-06-2006, 09:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to TNL-RacerKen
Not Ranked     
Default Cobra Bash Photo's

Hey everyone,

This is Ken Kurtz, race instructor from TNL. I instructed the group of drivers with Track Experience(for those who don't remember your instructor's name).

Or if a car will remind ya, I was the one driving the Dodge Stratus rental car on track.

So I know this is a bit later then the event but I just got the photo's all uploaded.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/peaksk.../ph//my_photos

-Ken
Old 08-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Ken,

It's great to hear from you. That was quite a day and you and the other instructors really made it special for our group. I don't know if you got much feedback but folks were raving about how much they enjoyed the instructors and the event in general.

Your pictures are great and took me right back to that incredible down pour. After the sun came back out and dried the track, those of us that toughed it out had best track time. It was awesome.

We are all looking forward to next year and please feel free to give us your feedback on the WSCB Track Day event. Great pics!!

Talk soon, John
Old 08-06-2006, 10:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to TNL-RacerKen
Not Ranked     
Default Cobra Bash Feedback/Idea's for '07

Well from an instructors perspective, the key part of the event was everyone left with their cars in the shape they arrived. That is one of the best things you can walk away with from a trackday. All to often I have seen that ruin a perfect weekend.

I've worked with countless clubs, and everyone was above and beyond friendly. The atmosphere your club brings is top-notch. It was a pleasure to work with everyone.

I wouldn't necessarily limit the number of track day participants, but perhaps adding another group, and reducing the number of cars in each group.

This will reduce the congestion which happened and I think for some detracted a bit from the enjoyment of going on a racetrack. It may cut a little but of track time down, but in the end the time will be more rewarding. This way a large number of your club can partake in the enjoyment of a track day.

Also if people want to, I am sure additional track time with personal instruction from TNL instructors can be arranged prior to or after next years bash, for those interested in doing more, and getting more in-depth instruction. I think making this part of the initial sign-up page for the trackday could be something for those who want a different experience. Options are good :-) This year we had a few people who did this, but I don't think many knew of this until they had cemeted in their plans, and could take advantage of it.

-Ken

Here's a link of my toycar arriving for raceday.... Cheers
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=968107429&n=2