Send a message via AIM to OhBuoy
Not Ranked     
Default DVSF Pictures

Page 1

Page 2
Old 07-07-2004, 10:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 396 long block, PROBE Forged Dished pistons 8.75 to 1 and Vic Jr. heads from Engine Factory. Tremec TKO. BDR#244 Sterling Gray/Silver stripes. 17in polished wheels, glove box and tonneau cover.
Not Ranked     

Nice pics! Lots of pics of some yellow and black cobra....hmmm
You gonna be there Sunday for the Poker Run?
sid
Old 07-08-2004, 04:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

sid,
do you still have a smile on your face after our run through the industrial park during the fling? or was that the look of sheer terror????

chris

p.s.-i'm going on the dyno tonite to find out what kind of power i'm making.
Old 07-08-2004, 05:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR - Blue W/ Silver Stripe
Not Ranked     

Very nice pics -
Your car really looks good. Will you make the poker run on Sunday?

Rich
Old 07-08-2004, 05:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B w/FRPP 347ci 450HP Crate
Send a message via AIM to OhBuoy
Not Ranked     

Will not make the poker run. The main reason there are so many more of my car is because Maggie was staying glued to my butt because she had no idea where we were going.

Tom
Old 07-08-2004, 08:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 396 long block, PROBE Forged Dished pistons 8.75 to 1 and Vic Jr. heads from Engine Factory. Tremec TKO. BDR#244 Sterling Gray/Silver stripes. 17in polished wheels, glove box and tonneau cover.
Not Ranked     

Chris.

All I remember is my head being snapped back after each gear shift. And then the 2nd gear "no clutch" power. The two statements below are an exact fit for your car! Now you do have somebody trying to beat you. GOCATS in the yellow and black B&B says that he did not have the chance to show me what his motor could do. I guess i got to take a trip down to KY to do a comparison! Post your Dyno numbers. Would like to see what that new cam and lifters are gonna do for you.

sid

Read the statements below. That is what your car feels like!
Old 07-08-2004, 09:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B Manufacturing,351 SVO stroker from Bennett Racing
Not Ranked     

I was kinda curious as to Chris's Dyno #'s too that thing would flat move. Probably has a little to do with the driver too

Sid: I'm trying to prod our goup pres into doing a fall cruise or event with you guys and the group for Indiana. Maybe around Indy or Columbus,In. Somewhere in the middle. Maybe something for you guys to ponder. Would be nice to get three different groups together and bless everyone with our presence Did not know if you all had any events in the fall or not. I tell you the best place to open it up was that section between Columbus & London on I-70 straight & flat. Bet the police know that too!

J.A.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1670 Stroked Little Windsor - Runs OK.
Send a message via AIM to MidOHasp
Not Ranked     

Chris,

Remember me?

No reason you shouldn't be making significantly more power than me. 19 cubes, almost 2 points of compression...

PORT those VIC HEADS!!!

50HP. I promise.

By the way, I'll park next to you anytime. I need someone to make me forget that I'm not 16 years old... sitting there revving to 6600 RPM while parked at the Bogey was fun.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Chris and J.A.

we are gonna have another drag day...hmmm. At the poker run I'll try to drum up some votes to get a group meet in IN or OH.

sid
Old 07-09-2004, 01:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

sid,
i'll come up that way anytime,heck its only what 5 hrs or so?
i'm heading to oshkosh on either the 29th or 30th,will be thru your wonderful city in the eve. i'll let you know when the date gets closer.
as for the dyno what a blast! they have the dynojet set up inside! god talk about loud! i actually only gained a couple of horsepower with the cam change but the motor doesn't lay over at all at 5600-5700,just kind of flattens out. i made 426.3 on my best pull,when you rode with me i was probably only making 408-410,the car was a little on the fat side. now the question is....what do i do with my heads????? i haven't decided if i'm going to port these or just by a set already done. brian, the dyno guy, seems to think there is a easy 70-100 rwhp left in my motor with the right set of ported heads. the other change he was really trying on me was to fuel inject the car. we talked about several options and i think i'm going to go mass air with a homebuilt system running a eec4 processor. he also seemed to think that just changing to injection is worth 30-40 safe horepower. i saw a printout of a new untouched mustang he just did and gained 30 rwhp by his tuning and then burning a chip. this was all gained with safe air/fuel and timing settings!
mid o-yep i remember,i have a lot of people tell me that i still do the stupid sh!t i did at 16. nuthin wrong with that! hopefully i never grow up!
enjoy the weekend.....
chris
p.s.-my car is making 350ftlbs at 2000 and over 400 at 3000. gotta love strokers!!!