14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 09:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     
Smile Best Buy on a Kirkham in a long time.

I have my Kirkham number 629 for sale. It has about 250 tuned in miles on it and has always been kelp in my heated and cooled garage at my house. Dave did this car for me with about all options but does not have the stainless frame, drop foot box or the larger tank. Pretty much loaded from there.
Polished with the brushed stripes and stainless steel side pipes. All aluminum Pond side oiler block with 482C.I., 4340 steel crank, 4340 steel rods, Diamond pistons, street solid roller, T&D shaft rockers with ported Pond 427 MR SK aluminum heads, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake. Quicktime bell housing with TKO 600 transmission. All of the Kirkham goodies such as their special clutch linkage and aluminum fork set up, Surge tank, powder coated behind the seats, drivers seat tracks, driver and passenger ventalation, All billet suspension with their pulleys, brackets, oil cooler and lines with remote oil filter mount.
Our installation is second to none after doing about 20 of these cars we have it down pretty well. All wiring covered with same covering that Kirkham uses with the correct and nice routing of everything. Has the turkey pan and all. The wheel alignment has been done and the car drives and runs great. Has new Goodyear billboards on the carounted and balanced. The car has been lowered for that correct stants.
The engine made 630HP and about 619 ft/lbs of torque. this is the best running 482C.I. engine that I have had in one of the3se cars. The engine idles at 700 rpms, cranks easy and you can cruise the car at 2000 rpms no problems. You can pull this engine done to 1500rpms and it will pull right out of it with no problem. One of the best driving and cruising Kirkhams that you will find and as you would suspect very fast when needed.
Already driven the car to a couple of shows about 80 miles round trip and the car ran great, cool and won both shows. This is a worked out car that comes with a new MSO with your name on it from the Kirkham's. We can get you an Arkansas title with your name on it for about 5000.00 that would say 1965 Kirkham Roadster. Everything on the car is either aluminum, polished or black. No of color parts or blue and red lines. this is a top notch build that Keith Craft and Kirkham stand behind. Not like buying from an individual and having an engine problem and they are like o well. we all know that the Kirkham's stand behind their product.
Car was sold for 105,000.00 and customer sent a depsosit but never came through with the rest after working with him for over three months. Now he will not respond to calls or e-mails. So now you can get the car for what is owed on it at 98,000.00. He has made the down payment for you so you save that much.
Have the car now and get it all ready for the drives and shows coming up in a few months. The roller alone was over 76,000.00 from Kirkham so you do the math on what it took to buuld the car with parts that we have used,

If serious call Keith at 870-246-7460, you can also see pictures of the car at www.keithcraft.com, in the for sale section.

Thanks, Keith Craft
Old 01-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     
Default Just checking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithc8 View Post
We can get you an Arkansas title with your name on it for about 5000.00 that would say 1965 Kirkham Roadster.
Keith, no offense, but was that by any chance a typo?
Old 01-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Keith,

What are the final drive and intermediate ratios?

Thanks
Old 01-17-2011, 11:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6022, navy blue, period correct 427 SO
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
Keith, no offense, but was that by any chance a typo?
There may be some sales tax involved if you want them to title it for you.

www.partskeeper.com
(Less time searching, more time wrenching & driving)
Old 01-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdoug View Post
There may be some sales tax involved if you want them to title it for you.
Ahhh, thank you.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

That is a screaming deal for Texas owner. You will owe ZERO taxes on that car if registered in Texas. Keep it on the MSO!!!! Cost you about $200 to title. In Texas it is only the subsequent buyers that pay taxes not the "builder" assembler or cordinator.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     

The TKO is a .82 over drive unit and I believe the final drive is the 3.45 but will hase to check on that.
This car would be a big hit at the Texas Cobra meet coming up in March. If it does not sell before then we will have it there for the cruises and to show how nice it is. Might even give some scary fast rides.

Thanks, Keith
Old 01-21-2011, 08:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 931 mangled in parkinglot incident - traded for new house roof <sob>
Not Ranked     

beter watch out for judge jamo for sellin stuff not on the forsal sight. just helping out my budy. be glad it's not another car barand or youd be in truble. i am not even going tomention anything about the f_orced e_xtraction principles involved. dont get me started.

McVette
Old 01-21-2011, 08:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Somebody's cruisin' for a McBruisin'.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 01-21-2011, 08:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham KMP500 LeMans- Roush 451 Shelby block; KMP Flip-top with cammer: KMP 289 Bronze under construction.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by McD00 View Post
beter watch out for judge jamo for sellin stuff not on the forsal sight. just helping out my budy. be glad it's not another car barand or youd be in truble. i am not even going tomention anything about the f_orced e_xtraction principles involved. dont get me started.

McVette
"Judge Jamo" LOL Give the guy a break. Moderating some of these treads would keep anybody’s blood pressure up....
Old 01-21-2011, 10:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Just dreaming at this point
Not Ranked     

There are vendors/sellers on this site who are dedicated to the people here, guys who would reach into their own wallet and give you money for a meal if you needed it. Guys who spend countless hours giving advice to guys who will probably not buy the product from them because they can find it $5 cheaper somewhere else, but they still help these guys out. Guys like David, Brent, and Keith are a dying breed and the type of people I can only hope my children can grow up and be like.

Then there are vendors/sellers on this site that you need to watch your wallet with one hand while shaking their hand with your other.

It is my opinion that Jamo does a fine job of weeding through the posts that come from the two entirely different classes of people.