Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Where can I get one of these shirts. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/109690-where-can-i-get-one-these-shirts.html)

undy 03-20-2011 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redmt (Post 1117337)
OK. I looked at that as the first option. Problem is that it is 3 colors. The black of the outline is no sweat but the red, and blue would become the background color of the shirt. Doing a 3 color logo would up the price by $130 just for the color separations and screens. Even dividing it out by 2 dozen shirts it ups the base cost by over $5.00 It would also up the basic shirt cost by $1.50 each for printing. I don't think its worth it.

First thought is to drop the front logo altogether which would decrease the base cost of the shirt by a buck. I didn't really like the snake.

Second thought is to put some simple lettering such as "Club Cobra" and maybe the WWW below it.

John

The black outlined 427 Cobra emblem would be great. Either that or the Clubcobra logo. I think the Clubcobra logo would be a bit more appropriate. I think we need something on the front though. I run a logo on the front of all my screen printed company shirts.

Dwight 03-20-2011 05:58 AM

can you post pictures of the colors?

* Ash is 99/1 cotton/poly.
* Light Steel is 90/10 cotton/poly.
* Oxford Grey and Charcoal Heather is 60/40 cotton/poly.

Red?
Black?

We have over 28,000 members on this forum. I bet we get over 28,000 DIFFERENT T-shirt orders.:LOL:
Dwight

redmt 03-20-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight (Post 1117390)

Red?
Black?

We have over 28,000 members on this forum. I bet we get over 28,000 DIFFERENT T-shirt orders.:LOL:
Dwight

I can't figure out how to post the pix of the colors so I have asked everybody to send me an email so that I can send them the charts.
Maybe someone (computerworks?) could do it? Besides , sending an email is the first step to getting them ordered.

28,000 different orders,,,,delivery time may get pushed back some :LOL::LOL:

Got the Bug 03-20-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight (Post 1117390)

Red?
Black?

Dwight

This should give you an idea of the colors.

http://hanesprintables.com/Locators/...tor_Color.aspx

littlewave 03-20-2011 08:20 AM

I would like one of these. where can I order one?

RangerMac 03-20-2011 08:28 AM

I will order four; two adults and two childrens. I like the 427 cobra emblem for the front, but I can support CC as well. Can you let us know when the final design is established. I'll give you my info then. Thanks for doing this.

gsharapa 03-20-2011 08:36 AM

I'm interested in a 1 short and 1 long sleeve white with black print on the back. I would probably order large if you could tell us... do they run big like most of these shirts or? How do we order...are you going to setup a pay pal or just email or?

redmt 03-20-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got the Bug (Post 1117408)
This should give you an idea of the colors.

http://hanesprintables.com/Locators/...tor_Color.aspx

Thanks for posting the link. The last three rows of colors are not available These colors are a good example of the actual colors. Keep in mind that every monitor is different and the actual color of the shirt probably will not be exact.

redmt 03-20-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsharapa (Post 1117421)
I'm interested in a 1 short and 1 long sleeve white with black print on the back. I would probably order large if you could tell us... do they run big like most of these shirts or? How do we order...are you going to setup a pay pal or just email or?

PLEASE. Not to piss anybody off but all the ordering info is in previous posts.

Thanks for understanding that if I have to keep answering the same questions it will get to where that's all I'm doing. By all means , If I have not answered anything or you need clarification on anything, feel free to post it up so everybody can see it and I can answer it on the forum.

John
redmt@netvelocite.net

redmt 03-20-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlewave (Post 1117414)
I would like one of these. where can I order one?

Back up and read some of the previous post by me.

John

redmt 03-20-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undy (Post 1117330)
Dunno about the emblem... That's the Mustang Cobra's snake, not the 427.

The 427 Cobra emblem is:

http://www.cartype.com/pics/335/small/cobra_shelby.jpg

My wife hand drew the Cobra logo as a black line drawing. I think it looks pretty good. I have looked all over the web for any copyright info and can't find anything. All the images I've seen have no copyright or trademark symbol. I'm fairly comfortable with the writing for the back That's not really a copyright/trade mark problem.

We don't happen to have any lawyer types out there do we?

Jamo 03-20-2011 11:26 AM

Not going to have two or more threads talking about this...

ajracing 03-21-2011 06:30 AM

John,

how about the words Club Cobra right above the Cobra snake. that should make everyone happy. As a man once said " Make the Shirts and they will come"

Aj.

priobe 03-21-2011 06:39 AM

Personally,

I would like to see a color Cobra symbol or a outlined Black white version with writing on the back.

Simple and straight to the point.... Just like the Cobra!

trularin 03-21-2011 07:05 AM

Email sent for two.

I like the emblem on the front and verbiage ont he back.

:D :D

redmt 03-21-2011 07:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajracing (Post 1117611)
John,

how about the words Club Cobra right above the Cobra snake. that should make everyone happy. As a man once said " Make the Shirts and they will come"

Aj.

We are having problems with copyright. The Shelby guys have this stuff covered 6 ways to Sunday. I can purchase the rights to use it, but the $$ just don't justify it. We would need to produce several hundred to justify it. So the Cobra emblem is out.

I have been thinking of various Club Cobra themes. Using the "not just another snake in the grass" is too long to make the words readable. Splitting it into 2 lines doesn't look right.

I thought about a small line drawing of the car with maybe "Cobra" or even "GOT SNAKE?" below it. Maybe just the lettering without any graphics.

We work with a couple different graphics companies. I have emails out to them to see what they might have in stock designs we could use.

I did find a really nice Cobra for an embroidered hat design. I'm working up something for that even if it's only a one of for myself. I'm sending in the file for that to see what it would take to convert it to a line drawing.

undy 03-21-2011 07:38 AM

I like the idea of a single line drawing of the car and a "Got Snake?" under the picture on the front. Keep it simple and stay far away from any infringement issues.

You're never going to make everyone happy on this...

priobe 03-21-2011 08:06 AM

Keep it simple.

How about -Cobra on the front

Is tehre a issue with just the word?

Cobrakeith 03-21-2011 11:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by redmt (Post 1117621)
We are having problems with copyright. The Shelby guys have this stuff covered 6 ways to Sunday. I can purchase the rights to use it, but the $$ just don't justify it. We would need to produce several hundred to justify it. So the Cobra emblem is out.

I have been thinking of various Club Cobra themes. Using the "not just another snake in the grass" is too long to make the words readable. Splitting it into 2 lines doesn't look right.

I thought about a small line drawing of the car with maybe "Cobra" or even "GOT SNAKE?" below it. Maybe just the lettering without any graphics.

We work with a couple different graphics companies. I have emails out to them to see what they might have in stock designs we could use.

I did find a really nice Cobra for an embroidered hat design. I'm working up something for that even if it's only a one of for myself. I'm sending in the file for that to see what it would take to convert it to a line drawing.

Maybe something like this line drawing, without the words of course, would work.

redmt 03-21-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobrakeith (Post 1117653)
Maybe something like this line drawing, without the words of course, would work.

Could you send that directly to my email? redmt@netvelocite.net Let me see what I can do with it. Where did you get it?