Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Where can I get one of these shirts. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/109690-where-can-i-get-one-these-shirts.html)

67JET 03-18-2011 10:34 AM

Where can I get one of these shirts.

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/pict...d=1135&thumb=1

redmt 03-18-2011 10:48 AM

I can make them for you but the first one is going to be expensive.

John
prodesigns@hotmail.com

priobe 03-18-2011 10:54 AM

how much are we talking I may want 1

snowgoer 03-18-2011 11:21 AM

Put me in for one also

redmt 03-18-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priobe (Post 1117059)
how much are we talking I may want 1

We can do up to size 5xl, in any available color, with the print on the back and another left front chest type logo on the front for $20..00 each plus shipping. We can do it in lots of 12 at that price. Individual orders are fine, we would just need them in groups of 12 or more.
John

ajracing 03-18-2011 11:25 AM

I'd buy one.

John,

maybe you should wait to see how may you can sell, then set a price based on that.

Aj

lovehamr 03-18-2011 11:47 AM

Put me down for 2 XXXL. That's right 2 triple extra chubbys! Dark blue pref..........

Steve

redmt 03-18-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajracing (Post 1117064)
John,

maybe you should wait to see how may you can sell, then set a price based on that.

Aj

Of course if we got an order for several dozen then the price would drop a bit. Just to let everybody know, we are a small Screenprint and Embroidery business and everything is done in house. While we don't have the big overhead , we also don't do a big mark up. The first dozen shirts absorb the art and screen costs basically done right at cost. Like I said, that first shirt would be really expensive.

ajracing 03-18-2011 11:54 AM

I guess the only way to get them ordered throught the local clubs.

Aj

redmt 03-18-2011 12:13 PM

! While the bigger companies are a little more expensive, they have everything ready to fly. We specialize more in custom work. If nobody had stepped up then I would have been happy to do a short run. Keep me in mind for your custom Screenprint and Embroidery

John

cammerfe 03-18-2011 01:12 PM

???

John---
Two questions. First, where are you located? Second, are you able to do sponsor embroidery on a 3-layer Simpson suit? If you're so equipped, I can get the software from the sponsors. Thanks!

KS

redmt 03-18-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cammerfe (Post 1117089)
John---
Two questions. First, where are you located? Second, are you able to do sponsor embroidery on a 3-layer Simpson suit? If you're so equipped, I can get the software from the sponsors. Thanks!

KS

Welcome to the forums.

What is the suit made of? Send me a little more info as to what you need. I'm not sure what you mean by software? If you referring to the digital emb.files then it's pretty easy and reasonably priced. We are in Ca.

redmt 03-18-2011 02:31 PM

I think we need a little clarification here. I emailed with Bill/Mtpockets to see if I was stepping on any toes. After looking at the site he linked, I knew we weren't comparing the same product but didn't want to say so on the open forum in case it was his company. The shirts that we provide are hands down , far higher quality the the other ones. Theirs are not screen printed but heat pressed, HUGE difference. I'm offering Gildan or Hanes 50/50 or 100% cotton, in any available color. All the same price.

As far as AJ's comment, ordering by groups would save on the shipping costs.

John

67JET 03-18-2011 03:23 PM

I'll take :

1- Red XL
1- Black XL

Lets talk about maybe a cobra on the front like the one here.

http://www.cafepress.com/+cobra_redw..._cap,443135023

Maybe not exactly but something like it. Copy right issues?

redmt 03-18-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67JET (Post 1117111)
I'll take :

1- Red XL
1- Black XL

Lets talk about maybe a cobra on the front like the one here.

http://www.cafepress.com/+cobra_redw..._cap,443135023

Maybe not exactly but something like it. Copy right issues?

I've seen that design on a couple different items on fleabay. I don't know about copyright on it but,,,, that is 3 colors and takes the $$ up quite a bit. We will have to come up with something agreeable to all. Maybe a simpler line drawing of a cobra and some lettering? Open to ideas!!!

Silverback51 03-18-2011 03:52 PM

I'm up for a couple.

One white, one black. Both double extra fat.:o

67JET 03-18-2011 07:10 PM

Maybe you could give us a price on one like I was talking about that cost some $$$. Then one a little less expensive like you are talking about. I don't mind spending the money if it is a thick quality shirt and.... maybe I actually need 4.....
- 2 short sleeve and 2 - long sleeve.

redmt 03-18-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67JET (Post 1117156)
Maybe you could give us a price on one like I was talking about that cost some $$$. Then one a little less expensive like you are talking about. I don't mind spending the money if it is a thick quality shirt and.... maybe I actually need 4.....
- 2 short sleeve and 2 - long sleeve.

One of us isn't understanding the other. I don't see where you were talking about any shirt in particular. MT posted a site that provides low end apparel with higher quality garments being at a premium. We don't do low end garments. They aren't worth the money you pay and have 0 life expectancy. We provide only quality, known brands in several different weights. Lightweight versus heavy does not equate to quality. These are the shirts available that I based my quote on. We can do any of these shirts ( not all sizes are available in all colors) in any of the colors or styles on a mixed order. I just need 12 for the initial order to come out even. If you all could send me an email to either redmt@netvelocite.net or prodesigns@hotmail.com I can send you the color charts.

Hanes® - ComfortSoft®

* 5.2-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly (preshrunk)
* Taped neck and shoulders
* Double-needle coverseamed crewneck
* Double-needle sleeves and hem
* Hanes EasyColor program, haneseasycolor.com

BEEFY T's

* 6.1-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton (preshrunk)
* Tagless label
* Double-needle coverseamed crewneck
* Lay-flat collar
* Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
* Hanes EasyColor program, haneseasycolor.com
* Ash is 99/1 cotton/poly.
* Light Steel is 90/10 cotton/poly.
* Oxford Grey and Charcoal Heather is 60/40 cotton/poly.

GUILDAN

* 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton (preshrunk)
* Ash is 99/1 cotton/poly.
* Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/poly.
* Dark Heather, Safety Green and Safety Orange are 50/50 cotton/poly.

* 5.6-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly

undy 03-19-2011 03:04 AM

I'm in for 2, one XXXL and on LG.

Email sent...

67JET 03-19-2011 05:41 AM

I wasn't talking about using a cheap shirt. I was talking about the cheaper design. I'm not trying to make this hard. I want a quality shirt which is what you said you sell and i would like the cobra that i asked you about or if the price is too high give me the quote on the cobra that you were talking about. I think as people look at this thread you will sell quite a few shirts. I'm in for 4. We only need 8 more to meet your min.