Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Where can I get one of these shirts. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/109690-where-can-i-get-one-these-shirts.html)

redmt 05-27-2011 06:23 AM

Quick Heads Up

We are completing a second go round for the Cobra T-shirts and hats. If you missed out the first time and want shirts or hats, please get in touch with me by Monday 30th as we will be ordering on Tuesday 31st. Most of the ordering info can be found in pages 2-3-4 of this thread Any questions,,,
john.chamorro1@gmail.com or 408-897-3223

charles roybal 05-27-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redmt (Post 1127173)
Thanks for all the "atta-boys" they are always appreciated. My wife and I really enjoy doing the custom stuff. Designing the personalized embroidered hats as well as a couple custom sweatshirts really did make these a lot of fun for us to do for all you guys. Now that all the background leg work is done, any future orders for T's ,hats and sweatshirts will be a breeze and won't take so long.

Thanks again to all you guys. BTW, my new E address is john.chamorro1@gmail.com.

John

John, I have an idea for lady v-neck t..will send pic via e-mail.
Charles

redmt 05-27-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charles roybal (Post 1131346)
John, I have an idea for lady v-neck t..will send pic via e-mail.
Charles

If your serious, that is a direct to garment print (or photo shop) I think the problem might be sales. All the guys would buy them but I don't think the ladies would wear them. It certainly would produce a variety of headlights though! Why don't you post the picture here? It's not too over the top. If you want to sell them , I'll make them!

mattbrowne 06-02-2011 06:20 PM

Got my shirts and hoodies today. They turned out great and couldn't be more happy. What a pleasure it was dealing with you and Rhonda. I will keep your info handy so I can pass it along or use for a future order. Thanks again

mike harter 09-15-2013 10:42 AM

I want one XML white

mike harter 09-15-2013 10:44 AM

I would like to get 1 XL in white Price does not matter

redmt 09-15-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike harter (Post 1262964)
I would like to get 1 XL in white Price does not matter

Call me. I'm right on the other side of Mt. Hamilton from you.

John
408-897-3223

mike harter 09-15-2013 11:09 AM

I would like to order 1 XL in white in hanes beefy t. The price does not matter Mike Harter 408-313-4531