Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Where can I get one of these shirts. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/109690-where-can-i-get-one-these-shirts.html)

392cobra 03-26-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovehamr (Post 1117067)
Put me down for 2 XXXL. That's right 2 triple extra chubbys! Dark blue pref..........

Steve

Steve,
I and all the other Texas Cotton Growers appreciate you.:cool:

lovehamr 03-26-2011 04:57 PM

Fred, don't make me sit on you.:LOL:

BTW, I just noticed that our avitars in close proximity are rather mesmerizing.......

lovehamr 05-04-2011 04:10 PM

John, got mine today. Great job man, I love'em!

Steve

V-MAN 05-04-2011 06:09 PM

John -

Thanks for the effort, got the shirts and they are awesome! http://www.v-man.org/images/gif/head%20banger.gif

JoeT 05-04-2011 06:59 PM

got mine yesterday....the kids wore theirs to school today.

They look great!! Thanks for doing this John

67JET 05-04-2011 07:33 PM

Got mine today. Excellent Job!!!!!
Thanks John and John's Wife

rustyBob 05-04-2011 08:26 PM

Mine are totaly awesome.....thanks again John.......you da man.....

Got the Bug 05-04-2011 08:32 PM

Got mine on Saturday. Looks great! Thanks John and Rhonda.

Silverback51 05-05-2011 02:20 AM

Got mine on Monday, and as everyone has said, they look great.

Thanks for doing this.

LightNFast 05-05-2011 04:26 AM

We received ours Monday as well. 100% satisfied! - Thanks John and Rhonda

-Kurt

redmt 05-05-2011 07:00 AM

Thanks for all the "atta-boys" they are always appreciated. My wife and I really enjoy doing the custom stuff. Designing the personalized embroidered hats as well as a couple custom sweatshirts really did make these a lot of fun for us to do for all you guys. Now that all the background leg work is done, any future orders for T's ,hats and sweatshirts will be a breeze and won't take so long.

Thanks again to all you guys. BTW, my new E address is john.chamorro1@gmail.com.

John

undy 05-05-2011 07:34 AM

...luv mine too, John and Rhonda rock!

They even went out of there way to purchase me a one off, special hat for their emboidered "Got Cobra? logo.**)

redmt 05-05-2011 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undy (Post 1127181)
...luv mine too, John and Rhonda rock!

They even went out of there way to purchase me a one off, special hat for their emboidered "Got Cobra? logo.**)

That was a very nice hat style. After seeing it, I wish I had Rhonda order a dozen or so. I really liked the look and style. I think that blue denim really popped with the lettering. You almost didn't get it as I was going to keep it!!:LOL:

NFLDMNBB 05-06-2011 05:50 AM

John & Rhonda,

We were out of town for a few days so we just received the T's yesterday. Awesome job! The wife even likes hers.

Thank you, Roger

Dwight 05-06-2011 07:16 PM

I received my T-shirts and wore the black one to our Friday night eat out. One of the wives love it and wants to buy a couple for her husband's father's day gift.

I bought one red and one black. Love them. Glad I ordered them.

Thanks John & Rhonda for taking the time to design and make the shirts.
Can we order more?

Dwight

mattbrowne 05-06-2011 07:45 PM

John sent email to your new address.

redmt 05-06-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight (Post 1127506)
I received my T-shirts and wore the black one to our Friday night eat out. One of the wives love it and wants to buy a couple for her husband's father's day gift.

I bought one red and one black. Love them. Glad I ordered them.

Thanks John & Rhonda for taking the time to design and make the shirts.
Can we order more?

Dwight

Yes! Shirts, hats and sweatshirts are available. Now all the hard work is done we can get them out fairly quickly. You can give me a call 408-897-3223 or direct email at john.chamorro1@gmail.com

Glad that you are pleased!!

john

cdnus 05-18-2011 07:14 AM

John & Rhonda

Thanks for the great service & quality T's
Pay Pal'd May 6th. shipped USPS May 7th. Received Ballantrae, Ontario, Canada May 17th.
THAT is what I call great service.:)

Craig

redmt 05-18-2011 02:13 PM

Thanks for the compliments, they are appreciated! You got lucky time wise as Rhonda does keep a few shirts in stock and you hit the sizes and colors she had available. It usually takes a couple of weeks for stuff to come in and then get in line for printing. Everything is custom order, we don't keep pre-printed things in stock. Embroidery is always one of.

We are putting together another order for shirts , hats and sweatshirts. We have a few new orders and hope to get them out in about 3 weeks. If your wanting a shirt or anything else, try and get your order together by next week. If you go back to around page 3 of this thread, most of the info is there. Of course if there are any questions or special conditions, email me direct at john.chamorro1@gmail.com or give me a call at 408-897-3223

John

Dennis O'Shea 05-18-2011 02:57 PM

Ordered a White & Red one On a Friday and they got to my house on Monday and I have to say that they are awesome they are the Haines Beefy T's John and his wife are great to deal with.I can only say if you are thinking of one "Its A No Brainer"