LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2014, 08:20 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Lynn Park's Cobras

The Go-To Guy for High-Performance Cobras - WSJ

Just make sure you read short article and go through the slide show for pics.

11 out of 18 cobras are his. Also he gets pissed when someon trys to pass off a Continution/replca/kit as REAL!!!

Old 07-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Previously posted a week or so ago...

Brief Article About Lynn Park "Mr. Cobra" in WSJ

Last edited by Jamo; 07-25-2014 at 09:43 PM..
Old 07-26-2014, 02:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Reprint of the garage with cobras

Wish they would bring back the poster of Parks garage with the cobras. The girls is opitional. Favorite is the roadster with twim side pipes. Like a wall size of 7'X12' for the wall in the trailer. Small for the garage. Rick L. Ps who's says eye candy doesn't still sell. Those cobras are alot hotter than the girls in that poster. When was the poster first printed, in the late 70's early 80's?

Last edited by RICK LAKE; 07-26-2014 at 02:29 AM..
Old 07-26-2014, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

yup...iconic
Old 07-26-2014, 08:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA, 1964 289->Webers
Not Ranked     

I remember seeing some of his cars at the run in La Canada. Was always a thrill
Old 07-26-2014, 08:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I was there in 2000 and took a few pictures of Dick Smith's Cobra.
Old 07-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

One of the great collections for sure.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
Previously posted a week or so ago...

Brief Article About Lynn Park "Mr. Cobra" in WSJ

Didn't see it, maybe that thread needed a little help anyway. You can't combine threads that's what use to do for a brief time running a site.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Don't feel like it...
Old 07-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well that's how I kept things together if there was substantial intel and deleted the posts like Mr. Mustangs 6 months and 4 years to late comments.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
One of the great collections for sure.

I was looking for some pictures of his place to post but don't have those cause I'm on the road. If I remember I'll post here or the other thread if I come across them. I sort of had him mixed up with another Cobra collector.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormBringer_1 View Post
Well that's how I kept things together if there was substantial intel and deleted the posts like Mr. Mustangs 6 months and 4 years to late comments.
Don't give a damn what you did...and we're all tired of you suggesting what you think we ought to do.

Finally, that last remark was provocative for no reason. Like another few days off?
Old 07-29-2014, 06:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 1774 / 392 Stroked Windsor
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Don't give a damn what you did...and we're all tired of you suggesting what you think we ought to do.

Finally, that last remark was provocative for no reason. Like another few days off?
To bad we can gong him like they did on the 70's Gong Show!!
Old 07-29-2014, 06:52 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:

Well obviously your unprofessional manner dictates actions over your head. I know you do not believe your actions are biased but the overall pattern on this site proves it to me to be correct. It was a helpful hint so that two threads do not co-exist on a website. Hence combining the two together. As far as Mr.Mustang I have given him a pass on two occasions where you have failed your moderation duties miserably in my opinion. We are talking about repeating threads now are we not? And as far as my "provocative" comment well it's showing him as an elder member here that "his provocative comments" when it comes to multiple repeating threads are beneath him. I stated as you did that a thread was already posted on the subject at an earlier time, however MrMustang has to tell other members they are 6 months late and that subject was recently regurgitated and 4 years old news. This is the climate you help created and given power to members that should not have that power.

And by the way you punish the instigator not someone that responds to slander.

I know it may be difficult but this site should consider professional moderators. Not sure what it is but you could be biased because you know some of the older members and give them repeated passes. Or maybe because they have contributed to this site since the beginning and give them extra room. Or maybe because it was so bad in the past you justify the behavior now. I really don't know and don't care but you have the admin screen and can read my PM"s that I have not deleted. Many members have mentioned they have left this site because of the activity I pointed out in the past.

A professional moderator is a hidden identity and interaction limited to moderating only.

Just a "professional" suggestion, do what you like. There are rules above and beyond to those stated on this site that have been consistently broken.

When is it funny the second or third time a member is called Nissan boy or get out of here and go to Nissan site or just leaf. Is it funny the 15th time?

You fail to see the pattern of abuses which are evident. Just continue down the road you are going this wouldn't be the first website or IP blacklisted.

Maybe try to conduct yourself as a positive representative of this site.

Last edited by StormBringer_1; 07-29-2014 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: delete recently
Old 07-29-2014, 07:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Well obviously your unprofessional manner dictates actions over your head. I know you do not believe your actions are biased but the overall pattern on this site proves it to me to be correct. It was a helpful hint so that two threads do not co-exist on a website. Hence combining the two together. As far as Mr.Mustang I have given him a pass on two occasions where you have failed your moderation duties miserably in my opinion. We are talking about repeating threads now are we not? And as far as my "provocative" comment well it's showing him as an elder member here that "his provocative comments" when it comes to multiple repeating threads are beneath him. I stated as you did that a thread was already posted on the subject at an earlier time, however MrMustang has to tell other members they are 6 months late and that subject was recently regurgitated and 4 years old news. This is the climate you help created and given power to members that should not have that pow
And by the way you punish the instigator not someone that responds to slander.

I know it may be difficult but this site should consider professional moderators. Not sure what it is but you could be biased because you know some of the older members and give them repeated passes. Or maybe because they have contributed to this site since the beginning and give them extra room. Or maybe because it was so bad in the past you justify the behavior now. I really don't know and don't care but you have the admin screen and can read my PM"s that I have not deleted. Many members have mentioned they have left this site because of the activity I pointed out in the past.

A professional moderator is a hidden identity and interaction limited to moderating only.

Just a "professional" suggestion, do what you like. There are rules above and beyond to those stated on this site that have been consistently broken.

When is it funny the second or third time a member is called Nissan boy or get out of here and go to Nissan site or just leaf. Is it funny the 15th time?

You fail to see the pattern of abuses which are evident. Just continue down the road you are going this wouldn't be the first website or IP blacklisted.

Maybe try to conduct yourself as a positive representative of this site.
Simple solution- If you don't like it on here leave!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:08 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN Shelby Cobra View Post
Simple solution- If you don't like it on here leave!!!
Isn't that the same line you have stalked another member with?
Old 07-29-2014, 08:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Isn't that the same line you have stalked another member with?
Yea ! You both need to leave! Way to much drama with you clowns!!! This is a very good Cobra site! I don't like it when people put it down!! It takes a lot of time to run it. I know I run a club!!! Jamo does a great job and I really appreciate Brent Mills for sharing this club with me. I also have met a lot of friends on here. If all you guys do is ***** and moan just leave!!! There are plenty of good Nissan sites on the web!
Old 07-29-2014, 08:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I didn't stalk the guy just gave him the facts!!! Think about it , why would a guy come on here and put Nissan as his car and criticize our so called " fake hot rod Cobra's????" Give me a break! I'm done!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 09:13 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

I think Stormbringer should review Greek Mythology, specifically Icarus.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

It's over.
rodneym, Al G and TN Shelby Cobra like this.