Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Tips on Picture Uploads and Image Sizes (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/69330-tips-picture-uploads-image-sizes.html)

cycleguy55 05-04-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EM-0785 (Post 1443770)
My son recommended and set me up with Imgur a few months ago and I'm almost dangerous now with posting photos. It's been simple and I've been pleased. I've been pasting in the BB Code in the size option 'Huge Thumbnail'. Still need to test other options and such, but so far so good. Can create separate folders for each project for some organization. No cost so far, yet!

Brent

Both articles / reviews ranked Imgur first, and it sounds like your experience confirms that. Glad to hear it's working for you.

EM-0785 05-04-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cycleguy55 (Post 1443773)
Both articles / reviews ranked Imgur first, and it sounds like your experience confirms that. Glad to hear it's working for you.

My son assures me Imgur is pronounced “Imager”. So I’m extra careful to pronounce it phonetically when I talk to him, playing my part.

“Hey son, I’m thinking of gettin’ onto that Imm-Gurr thingie again, might need your help!” He just smiles and shakes his head, knowing there’s really no hope! :)

Brent

Trubble 05-04-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EM-0785 (Post 1443770)
My son recommended and set me up with Imgur a few months ago and I'm almost dangerous now with posting photos. It's been simple and I've been pleased. I've been pasting in the BB Code in the size option 'Huge Thumbnail'. Still need to test other options and such, but so far so good. Can create separate folders for each project for some organization. No cost so far, yet!

Brent

Just grabbed Imgur app for tablet. Will start playing with it. Your recommend helped, Brent.
Bill

Ron61 05-05-2018 03:24 AM

I also use Imgur quite a bit and it is easy to use and the uploads go in very well. It has became my go to site more in the past month or so.

Ron

Gaz64 05-05-2018 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EM-0785 (Post 1443779)
My son assures me Imgur is pronounced “Imager”. So I’m extra careful to pronounce it phonetically when I talk to him, playing my part.

“Hey son, I’m thinking of gettin’ onto that Imm-Gurr thingie again, might need your help!” He just smiles and shakes his head, knowing there’s really no hope! :)

Brent

That's pretty funny there Brent.

Ask your son where the "a" is in IMGUR, if it is pronounced "Imager".

Then smile and shake your head back.

Gary

Trubble 05-05-2018 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaz64 (Post 1443810)
That's pretty funny there Brent.

Ask your son where the "a" is in IMGUR, if it is pronounced "Imager".

Then smile and shake your head back.

Gary

Ahhh, kids these days...
We sent them to school, bought them all the books they needed, and what did they do? Ate the covers off the darn books!

EM-0785 05-05-2018 10:09 AM

If interested in seeing some Imgur image posts, today I uploaded (way too many) Imgur photos, pasted into my post as BB Code in Huge Thumbnail size.

You can view under Cobra Build Logs in my thread entitled Project Summary Log, with today's post for Cooling System Upgrade.

Brent


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the clubcobra.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners, moderators, Shelby American, any other replica manufacturer, Ford Motor Company. This website has been planned and developed by clubcobra.com and its forum members and should not be construed as being endorsed by Ford Motor Company, or Shelby American or any other manufacturer unless expressly noted by that entity. "Cobra" and the Cobra logo are registered trademarks for Ford Motor Co., Inc. clubcobra.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). Thank you for visiting clubcobra.com. For full policy documentation refer to the following link: