Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2014, 04:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CR Cobra 3169
Not Ranked     

Part of the theory was that baggage handlers were transporting dope across the border using peoples luggage. And taking it out at the plane transfer. but they forgot, or missed her bag.
Really, if she wanted to make money, she would've compacted it down to hash at least. Blind freddy would have seen the bag bulging.
She's getting 2 million for the exclusive interview. I thought there was a law against profit for crime?
I love Thailand, lived there for 7 years. Most of the time, it's the tourist that behave like iceholes. The police are to lazy to bother investigating, unless you slip them a bribe. I prefer to be in Bangkok 2 am then Kings cross.
JD
Old 02-11-2014, 04:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427SC 482 Cammer
Not Ranked     

Old 02-11-2014, 08:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival Kobra,LS7 427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee View Post
Part of the theory was that baggage handlers were transporting dope across the border using peoples luggage. And taking it out at the plane transfer. but they forgot, or missed her bag.
Really, if she wanted to make money, she would've compacted it down to hash at least. Blind freddy would have seen the bag bulging.
She's getting 2 million for the exclusive interview. I thought there was a law against profit for crime?
I love Thailand, lived there for 7 years. Most of the time, it's the tourist that behave like iceholes. The police are to lazy to bother investigating, unless you slip them a bribe. I prefer to be in Bangkok 2 am then Kings cross.
JD
Baggage handlers dont need to use someones bag, they will just put the drugs in the cargo bay and at the other end they will take it out. No one seems to want to hear about her sister being one of the biggest dope dealers in Bali and both her old man and brother did time for drug dealing! If you look for trouble you will find it no matter where you go in the world! All she had to do is say ATM and see would have had her sisters drugs and been home years ago.
The young kids go over there and try to out drink each other and think its fun to drink the most out of the group, how many of you would let your kids do that at home? I bet not one, so why is everyone stunned when they go to places like bali and have these drinking comps and get crook or die from
alcohol poisoning? It happens on the gold coast every year.
And who takes a boogie board to Bali? As if you wouldint notice that it was 4kg heavier and was full of dope? Cmon when are people going to take responsibilty for there own actions? Seems the new generation wants to blame evryone else for there poor decisions.
Rog246, Jaydee and Cobra01 like this.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Why would you smuggle $40,000 worth of dope IN to the country where it would only be woth about $5,000.?

But then a lot of this whole case made no sense to me.

I know a lot of bulldust has been written about all of this....and for those of us who are old enough to remember the "lynch mob" mentality that surrounded Lindy Chamberlain....there's a lot of similarities.
I remember getting howled down by "experts" back then,who believed every bit of crap that was written in the paper...and then quoted as FACTS every time someone wanted to voice their opinion about it.
I'm over this now....she's out...and done plenty of time...but the dogs still want a bit more flesh it seems.
I'm happy to leave her alone,and not hear about it any more..'specially on this Cobra forum.

Cheers,
Warren
Old 02-12-2014, 12:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The simple fact is as follows-

Schapelle Corby is a convicted drug smuggler. Like it or not. Believe it or not.

Its FACT. End of Story!
leroy17 and Cobra01 like this.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby alum 468 block
Not Ranked     

Wazza

Sorry - I will stick to Cobra topics in the future..
KMS 427 #662 Shelby 468 CSX 1026
Old 02-13-2014, 03:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Dear clubcobra members I am sorry to bring this mindless thread back to the top, but I don't understand how it was not posted in the pool room where all non cobra related topics should be posted ,and which one of the australian clubcobra members created the pool room? non other than the person who started this thread,we have enough social commentators in this country so let's leave clubcobra for cobra related chat.
Mrs flatchat and Cobra01 like this.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427SC 482 Cammer
Not Ranked     

There aren't any rules on this forum from what I can see.

It's a free for all write what ever you like but certain people will pull you into line if they don't like what you wrote.

If you read one thread it says from certain people make it loud if some one ripped you off make every one know so that no one else falls a victim.

But when you do that if those people are friends you get called a liar.

Seems it's all fair when it suits.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC . 393 Dart alloy block Stroked 351 alloy heads ..all the goodies plus a pre oiler. al
Not Ranked     

I have a work colleague that has a sister living there...he says that there are great places and EVIL places...the evil places are the tourist joints...Bogans are good prey ...and theres lots of Bogans
Old 02-13-2014, 09:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ivabigan

Yes I started the Lounge in Sept five years ago in line with the main Forum page to allow us to communicate or run/add Threads of interest - off topic.

The Forum guidelines are specific in relation to the topic, the contributions made and the tone of Threads and replies vide Posts - in a nutshell, lets use the forum in a constructive way without getting into those areas that may cause complaint, attack or be offensive.

We all know once Politics, Race and religion surface people have differing beliefs and views - just get into " The right to bear arms" debate or similiar to see how people's views differ.

The Forum since day one has always provided people - a forum - the opportunity to discuss many and varied topics both on and off Cobras.

One in particular on prostate Cancer is an example - a leading page topic.

Sorry but this Forum over time has been off topic and I guess this will continue. Health topics, social comment, travel, personal tragedy and even the passing of loved ones will get an airing.

If you don't like a topic or feel it is in appropriate don't read the 20 plus Posts and then add a Post or comment. Just skip to the next Thread.
Wazza, Towmaster, Jaydee and 2 others like this.

Last edited by BMK; 02-13-2014 at 09:36 AM..
Old 02-13-2014, 09:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Damage

To some extent you are correct.

It is a free for all - both on and off topic.

The Moderators of the Forum soon bring contributors back on topic.

Generally they run until moderators start a new day across the pond - the time variance.

Any Thread or Post that breaches guidelines is shut down quickly. That is where the 'free for all' is regulated.

Last edited by BMK; 02-13-2014 at 10:11 AM..
Old 02-13-2014, 02:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     

Old 02-13-2014, 08:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pace 427S, Coyote Aluminator
Not Ranked     

Baz, you are very close to staying in the spirit of the forum. Give me a C, give me an O, give me a B, give me an R, give me a....who the bl...y heck put the Y in there.

Cheers

Russell