Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > B & B Cobra's --- Speak with Bryan Anderson

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 11:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Bryan Anderson

I have no problem building you a car set up for your chevy, give me a call and set up a visit, bring your check book and we will put it in for you.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B, 351C
Not Ranked     

Clois,

What a great set up. I bet you can't wait for this car to be completed and on the street. If you need some help turning wrenches let me know I'm only three hours away. Merry Christmas to all.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2 Seat Roadster-by B&B, 460+ w/auto.
Not Ranked     

HM,
Make a couple of high-speed passes on Highway 2 between you and Harrisonville and you'll get a lifetime of wrenching rebuilding your car. We go to Ottawa every now and then. Either 59 or 69. You have a real sweet highway between Louisburg and Ottawa.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Thanks HM,

I just dropped off the block for the my engine builder (Stanley Morton) to start the preliminary work. Waiting on heads from Keith Craft and a few other parts from Summit. It's going to be a 408 stroker with only about 500hp and 10.1 compression. A few other goodies should make it go and be street dependable.

Ron,

I have never taken that route but I have been told it is a nice cruise. I will try it sometime when I have the time to hit stop signs and stop lights.

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 12-27-2008, 06:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Clois, if you want a really "fun" ride, take the above mentioned highway 2 between Louisburg KS and Harrisonville, MO. The last time I was on something that rough, I was riding motocross. The last time I drove that road was about 4 or 5 years ago and I swore I would never drive on it again.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: jbl
Not Ranked     

the drive east of nevada on 54 to osage beach or 7 hiway from clinton to osage beach gets my vote, not to steal the thread, nice build clois, waiting for more pictures.

you guys make the drive from ottawa to louisburg stop by for refreshments 1 mi s on old kc road.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Not Ranked     

I think David Nemitz lives in Louisburg, KS. His house has a lake that is at the end of his back yard. I know the drive I want to make is the Tallimena Drive in Southeast Oklahoma and Ft. Smith, Arkansas. Just haven't had the time during the fall.

Coupe build is on hold until after January 5, 2009...the B&B has taken a few days off for the Holidays. I think Bryan went back to California to visit inlaws.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 12-28-2008, 08:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

vector1,
Is that the general store that makes the root beer, or is it your place?

Clois,
Does Dave live at the lake south of Louisburg or Hillsdale Lake? The last time I talked to him (several years ago) his address was Paola, which is between both lakes. My wifes aunt and uncle, who live in Ottawa, have asked me to bring my boat up and go to Hillsdale Lake.
My wife is originally from Pineville, LA and every time we go down for a visit we go through Mena, Arkansas and I tell her someday I want to drive the Talimena road and stay at that big hotel they have at the top of one of the mountains. Hey, there's a thought. Road trip, cruise, and Cobra campout!
Old 12-28-2008, 07:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: jbl
Not Ranked     

general store is a little farther south, but i carry the root beer!

Last edited by vector1; 12-28-2008 at 07:05 PM..
Old 12-30-2008, 06:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You're giving me a 50 50 chance to post a lie on here so I am contacting Dave and have him answer this question! I know that there is a gas compressor station that you can here in the distance not to anoying. To anyone that has never been in the oil field they would never know what that low distant noise was that they hear on cold still nights.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 12-30-2008, 07:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B, 351C
Not Ranked     

The answer is, we live next to Lake of Louisburg. We use to live by Hillsdale Lake but we moved to the big city a few years ago. If your in the neighborhood stop by.

The road between Louisburg and Harrisonville has been greatly improved over the last couple of years. We drive it almost everyweek on our way down to Lake of the Ozarks during lake season. Nice road for a cruise but like Vector 1 says there are more intersting roads once you get closer to the lake. Take Hwy DD off of 7 if you want a lot of curves and elevation changes. The guys that built those roads back then must of been thinking of road courses at the time. If it was only warm to be out driving
Old 01-04-2009, 04:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

David you're sneaky, I didn't recognize your handle. Happy New Year buddy!

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 02-03-2009, 10:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We are progressing on the B&B HCS Coupe. All the machine work has been finished by Keith Craft (top end) and Stanley Morton (short block) on my 408 stroker that should put out between 500 and 539 Brake Horse Power. The assembly of the engine starts tonight and will probably take a couple of evenings. I am still waiting on a couple parts that have not arrived yet (hi torque starater and water pump) but they should be here by the time I am ready ....If not, I guess I will just have to wait. I am getting use to that. I am always in a bigger hurry than my supplier.
Pictures will follow..

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 02-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary, FE, Tremec TKO 600
Not Ranked     

Gee, Clois and Bryan,
I wonder is an IRS could be made available on this outstanding car for those of us who prefer it?

(How's that for a non too subtle segway, Clois?)
Old 02-03-2009, 01:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     

Im looking forward to seeing the Beast from B&B at RunNGun or sooner if I can get down for Cobrafest.It's going to be a Great car when your done!;--)WB3
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,
Old 03-09-2009, 08:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I was at B&B this weekend and took several photo's of the coupe and the fiberglass work is incrediable. I will try and post some pictures tonight. Bryan is doing some of his finest work and the Coupe is georgeous. I picked out some accessories for the Coupe and made a couple decisions on the HCS version which is absolutely killer. I am so impressed with this car. I should have home in a couple of weeks to start the finals assembly.

As I said I will post some pictures as soon as I can.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 06-22-2009, 05:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Kevin,

SPF makes a very nice coupe with electric windows and all. Plus there factory is closer to you than they are to me! If the HCS is not what you want you might have another choice you just need to check it out and do some searches.

Clois Harlan

"Let's roll"