Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > BackDraft Racing ---

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mark IV
  • 1 Post By Purporte

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2021, 11:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BackDraft
Not Ranked     
Default Finish Line Accessories

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Finish Line? I ordered a few steering wheel emblems from them over a month ago. Was charged immediately for the order but I’ve literally heard nothing from them since. I’ve called and left about 15 voicemails, emailed 12 times and even tried to fax them.... short of sending a smoke signal I don’t know what else I can do. I’m debating calling my CC company to reverse the charges. Trying to give them the benefit of doubt... given small shop COVID etc... but I’m running a bit thin on patience. A simple email like “hey we are way behind” would be sufficient! Was hoping someone here might know an alternative way of getting in touch with anyone at the business?!!
Old 04-05-2021, 11:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR build #983, FRM 392
Not Ranked     

I had ordered parts from them last year and it did take a couple of weeks to get the parts. It's pretty much a one man operation and Taylor, who is the proprietor, had a tough year last year with moving his business, Covid, orders piling up and no help. I was able to get in touch with Taylor by calling one time but it took repeated phone calls. I guess patience is your best ally for now. But you can also try calling again...and again...and again.

BTW, I noticed that you are in SoCal and I've sent some Private Messages to you. Can you please take a look at them. I live in SoCal as well and wanted to talk to you about your SB100 certifcation process.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I was just going to post the same question.
I ordered 3 items over 2 weeks ago and they charged me.
I left 5 VM and 5 emails.
No products or tracking # received.
Next step if I do not get a response soon is to dispute my Amex payment.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:21 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Do a search here, several threads about poor delivery times and no response.

The delivery delay is concerning but for me the no replies is a bigger issue. That smacks of "if we ignore them they will go away" type of customer service (or lack thereof). I worked with a dealer who insisted all calls, emails, etc. be answered. His reasoning was while you may have to deal with an unhappy customer, they aren't gonna get happier after being ignored for weeks.....
rads42 likes this.

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/
Old 04-05-2021, 12:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

This is nothing new. They used to be a good shop (I bought some stuff) but now they drag deliveries out forever. As mentioned above, the forum search will bring up recent topics. For additional insight see here:

Finishline Accessories not responding

and here (lots more feedback later in the thread)

Finish Line Accessories

Regarding credit card dispute: Patience is a virtue if someone has something you want and you don't care. But if you do plan to ever dispute you MUST go by your credit card company's rules. They often require a dispute within two (or 3) billing cycles. That is to allow for the charge then a small delay then another, so they allow 1.5-2 months to dispute. Some are longer. Amex is really good, Visa, difficult to work with. Personally, I would dispute with the credit card company and look elsewhere. Chances are their suppliers have converted them to cash only. They're using your money to ride through backorders. Your card company will contact them to understand why, and if enough backcharges happen then the company can be cut off. Everyone wants to support the community but this has been going on long enough.

Last edited by twobjshelbys; 04-05-2021 at 12:51 PM..
Old 04-07-2021, 05:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I will NEVER use Finish Line again!
They obviously do not care!
What does it take to respond to a phone call or email?
But, they do have time to take your money and not send you what you orders!
STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!
mikeinfo likes this.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 manowar forged crank roller rockers . BIG CAM.
Not Ranked     

Are you talking about the Finishline in Pittsburgh Ca where the cobra museum is.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 CID
Not Ranked     

I sent an email to Finish Line yesterday, as follows:

I don’t know what’s going on with your business, but there’s at least one thread on Club Cobra bashing your business for poor / no responses, order shipping, etc. Finish Line Accessories

If you care about your business and your reputation you may want to pay attention to this. OTOH, ignore at your peril.

Here's the response I received roughly 6 1/2 hours later:

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the heads up. I am having trouble logging into Club Cobra to respond. Not trying to ignore people just completely focused on shipping orders to get caught up. I really appreciate that you sent this to me though.

Thank you,
Taylor Holmes
Finish Line Accessories Inc.
925 849 6331
www.finishlineaccessories.com
Old 04-08-2021, 05:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I ordered some parts from them last month I didn’t receive them and have not received any email feedback or tracking number .I did email the company today and they responded back within a few hours he apologized and said he was working by himself and he would try to get my order out this week
(I also asked him did they have door latches in stock he replied they did not . for some reason everyone seems to be out of door latches)
Old 04-08-2021, 07:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF832, 466cid
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauss View Post
Are you talking about the Finishline in Pittsburgh Ca where the cobra museum is.
Martinez is where the Cobra Experience is located. No, FL is located somewhere in the East Bay (Concord?)
Old 04-09-2021, 11:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 manowar forged crank roller rockers . BIG CAM.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by NROTOXIN View Post
Martinez is where the Cobra Experience is located. No, FL is located somewhere in the East Bay (Concord?)
Yep that's the one I would highly suggest you visit the museum also ordered the traditional wood steering wheel about two years ago and had no problems with delivery prices were outstanding compared to others.I would say maybe covid has something to with what is going on I really do not know hopefully all will be worked out soon.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: