Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Classic Roadsters II

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By mickmate
  • 2 Post By Enzo Alibrandi
  • 1 Post By dallas_

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2014, 05:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default finish line

Don't know if i am the only one who has ordered parts from Finish Line lately but i paid in full & 3 wks. as of now no sign of my parts & when i email them they said they have not been pulled from stock yet sorry . never again !!!
Old 06-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 4772 old iron FE
Not Ranked     

You'll get them, you don't need any of that stuff to get to work tomorrow so cool your jets.
Paula has been very up front about being swamped from the 50% off sale. Read some of the threads on here about it and sign up for their e-mails to keep you informed.
mln385 and jolsen42 like this.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Ma be a good idea to tell the buyer it may take a few wks. to get your order , i buy some thing on ebay & it is here in 2-3 days , i guess i will chill out & keep watching for the UPS man ma be this mo. ?
Old 06-17-2014, 06:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

bigH,

I would bet 100% you will get your parts - no doubt. Check the main CC forum, that is where she (Paula) communicates first and be all means sign up for her newsletter.

DV
Old 06-17-2014, 07:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters, 302
Not Ranked     

I just got mine yesterday. Don't worry they will come.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

P.S. You will also find that your CC has not been charged until your parts are shipped!
Just a thought....
DV
Old 06-18-2014, 02:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Did not know that ,Thank's i feel better now , hope to get them soon can't whate to put them on my CR.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Got my parts today & great deal i got 50 % off , going to order a few things if i can figure out to get the 50 % off again ?
Old 06-21-2014, 01:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Not Ranked     

Paula has gone above and beyond for me in many cases and is on overload. Just be a little understanding and not in a big hurry going in. I bugged her for my parts like most but still haven't gotten them installed.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

big H
all parts right now are 50% off. This is why Paula and daughter are buried!
Old 06-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 427
Not Ranked     

Give Paula a little breathing space.

She's been swamped by over 1000 orders. My first orders were in the low 2900's the day she announced the 50% off sale, and jumped to the 3500's wihin a couple of days and are now at the 3900's.

My first 4 orders were placed May 24th and delivered June 13. 14 working days. I think that's pretty good considering the volume!

Cheers
Greg
Old 06-22-2014, 05:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hi Guys,

We are actually starting to catch up. I'm hopeful that by the end of this week most of the existing orders we still have will be on their way.

In the beginning of the sale we refunded all paypal orders for louvers as it seemed far away until they would come and in the last few days we've notified some that they will arrive approx. July 13 - 17 and be ready to ship and have their orders ready to go.

My daughter Dawn will probably be contacting many of you that were refunded to see if you want to be in line to receive them first and then we will open up a pre-sale for the rest of what we will have to sell. We will also have the MR 300 spun aluminum raydots at 50% too but we will somehow fix the website to show this is a pre-sale so everyone knows not to expect them until July. Since we aren't Amazon.com but just grandma, a few grandchildren, a daughter, a brother and a dog we will get it done one way or another.

We have been having a lot of fun, a lot of hard work, a lot of laughs, a lot of bonding and its been great. The feedback and the notes and the friends from all the years touching base has been amazing too. People sharing stories from years ago about Enzo have been great as well. Receiving a picture of Jake from Ralph Button made my day.

Yesterday was the first day since the sale that I actually was only here 3 hours and today I plan on doing that too just to be able to keep going with a positive attitude.

We have such a variance of customers. Friday I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a small company just as an appreciation of their relationship with us over the years. So unexpected and so nice. Yesterday we had a message on the machine from some one that said that they received the wrong hat and we better make it right. My daughter was very concerned when she gave me the message and said Mom you need to slow down and try harder. I laughed.

Listen I have had emails that I forgot stickers, switches, whatever..........great emails and everyone deserves their order to be correct. All of your dollars are good and you should get what you order and we fix it and usually do extra. I know for example on one of the orders mentioned above that a package went to the wrong guy (two guys with the same name ordered the same day) (that was fun to figure out) but I ended up fixing it and refunding someone over 70 extra in paypal for the wait.........I do try to fix things but if you get the wrong hat and leave me a message that I better fix it, here is how I will fix it. As soon as my daughter tells me the name, you will receive a refund, but I will not send another hat or anything else your way. I read a great great book last year called Rules of Civility and you would not believe how lacking we have become in the common courtesies.

If the doc cuts off the wrong leg during surgery, okay get really upset, if your 9 year old grandson gets cancer, pray to God to help it get fixed, but for the little things people don't lash out. In my mind it doesn't matter how successful you are, how much money you make, how many degrees you have.........but the little acts of kindness show your character. The words left on an answering machine of anger over a hat........well, never mind. It really is true that you catch more flies with honey!! Words that soak into my ears are whispered, not yelled. I laughed also because someone said yesterday if you think you are so powerful try bossing someone else's dog around. Well that dog would be me!!! I am at the age where I can't be pushed that much but you did amuse me some.

We do have lots of stuff left amazingly and Dawn is returning all calls and emails so if you get your package this week and we messed up in anyway, I am happy to make it right and probably give you extra goodies too. Just ask. I am sorry for some of the stuff that ran out of stock quickly.

ps: Correct that we never charge unless something goes out the door. paypal comes through no matter what so until we get to your order can't do anything about it -- never ever knew we would get that many orders and it would take 3weeks but if you had ever ordered from us over the years you would have known you could have trusted us......don't place any new ones if you are on a time constraint.........cuz we're still at 50% and some guys think its worth the wait

Happy Sunday - Paula Alibrandi
Finish Line Accessories
dallas_ and SGR like this.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Paula,
Only said like a Paula Alibrandi could!

Love ya kid, it's been a great 25+ years knowing you!

DV
Old 06-22-2014, 03:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR track car, SL-C track car
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo Alibrandi View Post
Yesterday we had a message on the machine from some one that said that they received the wrong hat and we better make it right.
It's probably not your style, but you should share their name with us.

Thanks again for everything you have done for the hobby. It's nice to hear that nearly everyone has been supportive of you and your family during this time.
Old 06-22-2014, 07:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

how do i get the coupon code at check out ? ? i need more stuff that i don't need but at 50 % off i must need it. thank's
Old 06-22-2014, 07:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR track car, SL-C track car
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigh View Post
how do i get the coupon code at check out ? ? i need more stuff that i don't need but at 50 % off i must need it. thank's
Weren't you the OP who started this thread by complaining that you didn't get your stuff quick enough and said "never again"????
Donunder likes this.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters, 95 EFI 5.0
Not Ranked     

Just want to confirm...
Will the wind wings and sun visors (and the hardware that is separate) mount to the windshield that the Classic Roadster Cobra has?
Here is a link to the Sun Visor Hardware
I don't have either so now is the time to buy while the sale is still on.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft 342 Stroker, 400hp
Not Ranked     

Paula, Only dealt with you and your company 4 0r 5 times with some smaller orders over the years. Your selection was always good, your prices I thought were fair and your service Great. But there is something I would like to mention, My wife and I bought the #88 Cobra Sweatshirts years back, and recently got the #88 T-shirts. When we wear these items, it takes us back to the 60's when we were part of Hal and Nancy race team with THIS COBRA , #88, for over 3 years. I wish we could share the smiles we have wearing them. So, Thank You for all of the above and may your tomorrows be as happy as ours.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Wisc...
No problem, they will fit.