Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Classic Roadsters II

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2019, 02:26 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

I just looked at those pictures too, first thing that stuck out, like Wisconsin Snake said, doors aren't correct. I had a PM (Yesterday) from Mr. Martens, asking for pictures of my headers? I guess since mine has a side-oiler, or just a big block? He wants them (Photos) to find a manufacturer ? Couple questions guy's should I send them? And I don't understand what good pictures do, without any spec's? For that info. he would send me a hard top (Free of Charge, at a later date) Even if I do send pictures, I believe we are still waiting for the pictures of his operation's ? Cheers Tom.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa02 View Post
I just looked at those pictures too, first thing that stuck out, like Wisconsin Snake said, doors aren't correct. I had a PM (Yesterday) from Mr. Martens, asking for pictures of my headers? I guess since mine has a side-oiler, or just a big block? He wants them (Photos) to find a manufacturer ? Couple questions guy's should I send them? And I don't understand what good pictures do, without any spec's? For that info. he would send me a hard top (Free of Charge, at a later date) Even if I do send pictures, I believe we are still waiting for the pictures of his operation's ? Cheers Tom.
Don't do anything to encourage him. You know what the outcome of this is going to be. What does he care about engine parts for? He can't build a body, complete it and even sell it.
Alfa02 likes this.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 Classic Roadster-347, AOD
Not Ranked     

My 2 cents Is in which lifetime would he send the hardtop???
Alfa02 likes this.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:18 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Thank you Gentleman. I will deal with him, as you two suggest, I never really understood what he wanted with my pictures anyway. I thought at one time about a hardtop, but the one we have for a CR is not my idea of what I was looking for. Again, where are his pictures???? Cheers.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters
Not Ranked     

Tom, I'd say go with one of Mr. Bruce's hardtops. You already know that is my intentions eventually. Makes no sense to me if someone is a fabricator/welder would need a set of headers to copy. Why go through the hassle the CR headers are not terribly complicated.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:34 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Thanks John, yes I like the look's of Mr. Bruce's hardtop's. If or when I go with a hardtop, it will be one of Mr. Bruce's. Yes, why just pictures of my header's, To me that does no good without measurement's. I would hate to think he would use pictures of my car, to forward his efforts of his company and what I mean by that, is using photos of my car, as something he had a hand in. trust me that thought had crossed my mind. Oh well. He's not getting any anyway. Everything good with you?? Cheers.

Last edited by Alfa02; 02-04-2019 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 02-04-2019, 11:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Check out this build: Lemans Hardtop Install

Good shots of the side windows, back hatch mechanism etc. The extra rear hole might be somewhat out of place without the top on. The mounts are what I was planning on. However I would like prefer a mechanism like on the factory top on my daughters 2003 Tbird.

Last edited by 74proii; 02-04-2019 at 11:11 PM..
Old 04-17-2019, 06:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 CID
Not Ranked     

Looks like he's at it again - I just saw an ad on Facebook Marketplace advertising a CR roadster. Photos here: https://www.amazon.ca/photos/share/R...N43s1T4DXG5mFW

Edit: Link to Facebook Marketplace posting - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4915731544190/
Alfa02 likes this.

Last edited by cycleguy55; 04-18-2019 at 10:45 AM..
Old 04-18-2019, 07:29 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Thanks Brian, look's like his modern & up to date factory is up and running to full capacity , I hear Kirkham, ERA, Superformance are shaking in their boot's : The only question I have is WHERE do I send my money to get on the wait list.
SnakeDoc likes this.
Old 04-27-2019, 12:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I received a PM from Ryan Martens, taking offense with me keeping CC members apprised of his most recent activity. That took longer than expected, quite frankly. LOL

What Mr. Martens fails to realize, is that I'm acting to keep other CC members aware - not necessarily to attack him. If that were my primary intent I would have done something with his Facebook ad - which I did not.

Here's his message:

Hello Brian.

Not sure what I ever did to you but your beyond an asshoke. You guy on this forum can go spend the amount of money I have spent to try to revive a car.

You don’t even have a classic roadsters cobra. You have a bloated piece of junk. I’m about ready to toss in the towel because assholes like you. I’m guessing your going to post this publicly. And you can because that’s your right. But stop butting your head in things that are none of your business.

Because it's obvious he's following this thread I'll also post this: Mature adults don't need insults to communicate.
SnakeDoc and Alfa02 like this.
Old 04-27-2019, 01:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy55 View Post
I received a PM from Ryan Martens, taking offense with me keeping CC members apprised of his most recent activity. That took longer than expected, quite frankly. LOL

What Mr. Martens fails to realize, is that I'm acting to keep other CC members aware - not necessarily to attack him. If that were my primary intent I would have done something with his Facebook ad - which I did not.

Here's his message:

Hello Brian.

Not sure what I ever did to you but your beyond an asshoke. You guy on this forum can go spend the amount of money I have spent to try to revive a car.

You don’t even have a classic roadsters cobra. You have a bloated piece of junk. I’m about ready to toss in the towel because assholes like you. I’m guessing your going to post this publicly. And you can because that’s your right. But stop butting your head in things that are none of your business.

Because it's obvious he's following this thread I'll also post this: Mature adults don't need insults to communicate.
I'm surprised he hasn't tried to contact me too! I am also continuously reminding people about what a con man this guy is. He ultimately has two choices: Voluntarily throw in the towel, or wait until the legal system takes it away.

Face it Ryan, the Cobra business is not sustainable!!! This has been a collapsing market with lesser brands disappearing one by one and with your shenanigans, even if CR might have been worthy of staying in a segment, you've driven it into the ground. Even if someone were interested, the brand name has no good will value remaining.
Alfa02 likes this.
Old 04-27-2019, 07:30 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Well boy's (Brian, Tony) I guess we wouldn't be seeing any pictures of his modern & up to date factory, that we were all waiting to see. I just bet the towel he will be throwing in will be (sic) dirty Cheers gentlemen.
cycleguy55 likes this.
Old 04-29-2019, 02:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 3018 - Lykins 289 H.O. SBF
Not Ranked     

So how many Cobras has this guy delivered this year?
Old 04-29-2019, 11:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacobb View Post
So how many Cobras has this guy delivered this year?
If it was more than zero I'd be surprised.
Alfa02 likes this.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:29 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Austin Healey 3000 Sebring Replica

Ryan, I'm curious if you are back in business? If so, would you have the ability to produce a hard top for an Austin Healey 3000 Replica by Classic Roadsters?
Old 09-01-2021, 11:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

In November 2019 Ryan sold all the Sebring/ Saxon moulds to Robert Haugen in Roseburg Oregon. Contact him at
sebringmoulds@gmail.com
1-541-900-7620
The hardtop in my photo gallery is the first one made in years
He is selling them on the Healey forum
I just did a 4050 mile road trip and brought the Cobra hardtop, dashpanel and filler pieces moulds home with me
WyattCo Expresso Studio Lounge LLC owns the Cobra hardtop moulds
They are in Oklahoma City USA

Party On
Wyatt

Last edited by sunman; 09-03-2021 at 10:10 AM..
Old 09-01-2021, 11:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Everyone can only be thankful that Ryan is no longer scamming people with his empty promises.
cycleguy55 likes this.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Neutral     

Google the people who are were the president, V.P, the Duchess Capital guys at Classic
Ryan is a Eagle Scout in comparison
Don’t count him out tho, I wouldn’t say he’s done

Party On
Wyatt
cycleguy55 likes this.

Last edited by sunman; 09-01-2021 at 10:22 PM..