Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 08:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane Motorsports, 427w
Not Ranked     

Quote:
I sent a message to Priobe telling him that I will talk w/the DMV if given a Point of Contact name & phone number. I have not received any response to that email.

In the past two weeks I have had to deal with a serious issue; I have had to drop everything to deal with it. I don't need to justify any more to any of you.
I like it . . . kind of a balance between compassion of the KGB and customer service skills of the DMV.
Hurricane Motorsports #1053; 427w
Old 06-05-2008, 05:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: E-M Cobra Ford FE 427 w/ Webers 48 IDA
Not Ranked     

Julie,

First of all, I am sorry for any personal issues you might be having. I am truely sorry.

However, as the other members have posted comments about this issue, I have to agree with them.

In response to your comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieF View Post
I sent a message to Priobe telling him that I will talk w/the DMV if given a Point of Contact name & phone number. I have not received any response to that email..
If you would like for me to setup a conference on my dime, I will be more than happy to contact you. If you choose to contact Barry / Craig at the DMV their number is as follows (954)792-7458.

This was in my email to you June 2. Your post was on June 4.

Please do not make this out to be like, I do not want to provide you with information to get my car on the road.

Side Note:

I have read post in the past of other members that have had slight / major issues with other companies. Now that I have experience one I can clearly see how information can get dropped.

On a brighter note,

I have managed to make enough phone calls to come across someone at the DMV who cares. I am expecting to have my registration and Title processed today.

Julie, I thank all of your efforts finally to get in touch with the DMV on my behalf. Hopefully, I can put this issue in my past.

CC members I will keep in touch with my Title/ Registration issue.

If anyone is going through the process in Florida I will be glad to share my expience with them as well as contact information to the DMV.

Last edited by priobe; 06-05-2008 at 06:04 AM..
Old 06-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Mr. Riobe is registered and thanks for your responses

Folks,
I called the FL DMV today and find that Mr. Riobe's car is indeed being registered. It turns out that the issue they had was with the spelling of his name.

Now...I am sorry that you find my responses offensive. Running a business that has been in a 'holding pattern' for 3 years is difficult, more than I had expected. One thing I have certainly learned is to be nice to customer service people I have to deal with, as they rarely are the cause of whatever problem you are having. It is so easy to shoot whomever you are speaking [or electronically communicating with].

Forums seem to focus one's frustrations and have a wolf-pack effect - I haven't harmed any of you with being tardy in getting you support, with the exception of Mr. Riobe, and what I provided was not needed as evidenced by my call to the DMV today, yet you feel the need to be so ugly.

And, yes, there are many other manufacturers out there for you to purchase a car from. I understand that. The customers I have now understand what my situation is and are willing to let me work through each issue as it arises.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: E-M Cobra Ford FE 427 w/ Webers 48 IDA
Not Ranked     

Julie,

It’s amazing the way you read the post on CC. The members can clearly read what was needed to resolve my issue. With some help and connections, I was able to gain Everett Morison’s Sale Tax ID (yes it was a pain) to complete the process and have my vehicle registered without your help.

Yes, you are correct. I did have an issue to my name being spelled incorrectly. This was not EM's problem nor did I ever, at anytime address this to be EM's problem. This was a mistype by the DMV.

My last post, I have tried to put this in the past and speak as highly as I could regarding this situation. Unfortunately you have decided to misinterpret my communications to the members of CC.

If these kind of business strategies have brought you success in the past, then continue to handle your business this way. But it does seem there are other members of CC (probably potential customers), which feel you should find away to communicate your business issues in a more positive manner.

All and all I have managed once again to complete another chapter in my Cobra building experience.

I think it is best to let this situation past so you can better server you existing and future customers.

Good luck with your endeavors and best of luck.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

So I never did hear... Is JulieF related to BrentF?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

As an EM owner I want to give Julie a fair chance.

I mentioned above that when I had a technical issue a few weeks ago i was able to call an 800 number on Saturday and got the problem resolved.

just my .02 cents .... or should I say 2/10 of a gallon of gas worth.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: currently Cobra-less
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

EM owner here too, sofar I have received responses to all my questions from Julie. No reason to complain from here.
cheers
Old 06-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbray View Post
As an EM owner I want to give Julie a fair chance.

I agree. Maybe it was her "time of the month" that made her make such a unwarranted remark.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Maybe it was her "time of the month" that made her make such a unwarranted remark.

That is a fowl comment. Grow the fuk up, I guess it is mine to, but mine last year around
Old 06-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
That is a fowl comment.
I didn't say anything about birds.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I was a little out of line with my comment but I meant foul LOL
Old 06-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

You'e right. I'm sorry. That was crude, rude and unrefined. However, how else would you justify a businesswoman telling her customers " I'm busy and don't owe you any explanation. Basically, F--K Off ". She lost alot of customers with that attitude.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:16 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
She lost alot of customers with that attitude.
That is exactly what I thought when I read it right after she posted it.

Sounds kind of like "I already have your money.I'm busy,go away."
Old 06-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

Priobe's problem has been resolved.

No need to continue this topic...

Thanks
ron
ClubCobra Moderator