Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Kirkham Motorsports

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 09:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Several
Not Ranked     

No aspersions intended or found. Odd affair, but perfectly rational. Personally, i hope you get much more than the current price. Going to be an interesting auction with this attention.

Good luck.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington
Old 05-11-2008, 11:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 592
Not Ranked     

Jamo,
I did read the add as well as the title. Don't assume i didn't. It was a no reserve LISTING period. He can write in whatever he wants but it's a no reserve listing. Anything else is against Ebay rules. There is no point in discussing that now since Bud said he will sell it for the current price. Which is his decision but I think is kinda crazy
Bud,
That is a beautiful car. I like the package very well put togethere. To bad you lost interest. Times change good luck with you next endeavor. I will be watching this auction. It will be interesting to see what it will bring. Good luck with the sale I hope it keeps climbing!!!!!!!!
chris
Old 05-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

This is very close to the specs I would want on a Kirkham, an impressive car which is pretty rare with it's original spec suspension and engine. Wow, just the way I would want mine.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Former Owner/Builder of KMP142 427 Sideoiler, Tunnel Wedge, Aluminum heads, etc.
Not Ranked     

Thanks, David for your very kind words for me and #142. My sincerest gratitude to you, Tom, Steve, Mom , and everyone else at Kirkham who helped me make this journey. It has always been a pleasure to be associated with all of you. Your graciousness in contributing that "personal touch" is still fresh in my mind, and it too, will always be fondly remembered.

To Chris, dig just a little bit deeper, get the facts from Ebay about the LISTING, (gosh, I hate using caps), and then feel free to post your findings. .

To all, have a great week!

Bud
Old 05-12-2008, 05:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC/331/5 forward
Not Ranked     

Nearly 60K with 5 days to go......might just turn out OK after all the wailing is done.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Bud,
How does one get the facts from EBAY? Perhaps I was wrong I thought all no reserve listings needed to be originally posted that way. I had a problem listing my 70 before and had to cancel the listing. I apologized to all who bid though. I was told that I couldn't add a reserve once a listing was placed. Has something changed. If not I'm really not sure what facts you are talking about.
chris
Old 05-12-2008, 06:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Look-a-like cobra POS
Not Ranked     

Bud,

Absolutely beautiful car, I love the natural look, cuts down on the fender tapping. Good luck with the auction and future projects.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1245 w/ 1966 427 SO
Not Ranked     

VERY nice car Bud. Good luck with the sale.

Up to 59,100.00 now, but I have a feeling it won't sell for that. Expect to see some action on the final day of the auction.

Chris: You have to know when to say when. Give it a rest my man.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I'm done.
chris
Old 05-12-2008, 09:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hi tech 427 SC
Not Ranked     

I'm high bidder and I may have a Hi Tech for sale.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1966 Lone Star 427SC.
Not Ranked     

One of the best I've seen. Well, I say that about all,.....Kirkhams !

Great car. If I could sell mine and have the extra cash, I'd buy it in a heat beat. I'll dream of one not only while I live but, also in the after live,

Kirkhams are nothing short of the ultimate, Cobra. It will definitely go higher with the 11 bidders so far.

Kevin