14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 05:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427SO with big twin autolite inlines on custom intake, jag rear, top loader, wembeldon white, guardsmen blue stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Liberal Activists

Unbelievable!!, these people really don't like FOX news. Then they go on to say...

"We're not trying to silence anybody," Green said. "(Conservative radio talk show host) Rush Limbaugh has a right to be on the air — he admits his point of view. FOX doesn't."

Whew!!!......Big time losers

Remember!, there's a huge difference between a 'parts' changer, and a mechanic.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427SO with big twin autolite inlines on custom intake, jag rear, top loader, wembeldon white, guardsmen blue stripes
Not Ranked     

Probably a good idea to post the link....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291246,00.html

Remember!, there's a huge difference between a 'parts' changer, and a mechanic.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A CSX Cobra,1966 GT350 and an '06 Ford Heritage GT
Not Ranked     

Isn't that really the heart of the PC movement?? You have a right to talk as long as you agree with me. Bring a conservative commentator to campus, shout him down and pelt him with refuse. Do that to a black marxist advocating shooting the president and to NOT listen in prone adjulation makes you a racist.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Wow are things really that bad? Golly gee - This issue seems to pop up in just about every thread nowadays. You poor unfortunate white people sure got it rough. Maybe its time for another civil rights (civil whites?) movement? _insert smiley thingy_

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 07-31-2007, 07:34 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427sharpe
Isn't that really the heart of the PC movement?? You have a right to talk as long as you agree with me. Bring a conservative commentator to campus, shout him down and pelt him with refuse. Do that to a black marxist advocating shooting the president and to NOT listen in prone adjulation makes you a racist.
Have you ever listened to a Bill O'Reilly show?? He shouts down and insults his guests when they don't agree with him. Conservatives do it just as much as liberals. Neolibs tend to listen, and then come to the wrong conclusions. Neocons tend to not listen at all, and still come to the wrong conclusions.
Classic-cons and classic libs have a lot more in common that you might think, and this country could use a lot more of both.

Steve
Old 07-31-2007, 07:42 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Wow are things really that bad? Golly gee - This issue seems to pop up in just about every thread nowadays. You poor unfortunate white people sure got it rough. Maybe its time for another civil rights (civil whites?) movement? _insert smiley thingy_
Buzz,
Yep, there actually are people up here who think that they should be treated differently because of their race. I've had it happen to me a couple of times, and I don't put up with it. I've also stood up for people who were being treated badly because of their race.
Personally, I really don't give a hoot what colour somebody is (though I will admit a preference for colours in the blue-green area of the spectrum - especially metallics ), but unfortunately, not everyone thinks like that.

Steve
Old 07-31-2007, 08:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRM
Buzz,
Personally, I really don't give a hoot what colour somebody is (though I will admit a preference for colours in the blue-green area of the spectrum - especially metallics ), but unfortunately, not everyone thinks like that.

Steve
Steve, last time I saw someboby that colour, he'd just been pulled out of the sea after getting drunk and falling off a boat two days before. Not a pretty sight - but hey, to each his own

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 07-31-2007, 09:09 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Touche, Buzz...

Steve
Old 07-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 428 FE 4-speed CR "TL" heavy spline
Not Ranked     

Hillary/Pentagon Rumble

WASHINGTON - Yesterday Defense Undersecretary Eric Edelman blasted Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) for her demands that the Pentagon prepare plans for withdrawal from Iraq. In his July 16 letter he wrote, "Any person smarter than a piece of cheese would realize premature and public discussion of the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq reinforces enemy propaganda." He went on, "Instead of pretending we're all on the same team, maybe it's time for Senator Clinton to grab her Quron, grow out her beard, and strap on that bomb vest. She could hook up with Reid and Pelosi - they'd be like a little sleeper cell. Then we'd kill them."

In response to Edelman's comments, Clinton issued this statement: "To suggest that drafting a plan of withdrawal gives hope to the enemy is ridiculous. I support our troops, and only want to bring them safely home before they are completely defeated by a brave group of freedom fighters backed by God." Her statement concluded: "Your remark comparing my fellow Democrats and me to terrorists is unconscionable. Given the chance, we would gladly saw your head off."

Here's another photo, just because it's funny (to me):