12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 08:17 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     
Question "obama has done Many Great Things"

Here lately I have started hearing people commenting,"obama has done many great things".

WHAT ???

None have gone on to list even 1 Great Thing he has done.
I am just assuming from their tone & expressions that they mean it in a positive & good way.

I am interested in learning what these great things are that he has done.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 428 FE 4-speed CR "TL" heavy spline
Not Ranked     

Where did you hear that?

Here's an article with the opposite view....

Some on left souring on Obama
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/****4.html

The left is always slow on the uptake, but sooner or later they’ll figure out what we already know: The Obamaloon is an idiot. He always was. He always will be.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kellison Stallion 468 FE
Not Ranked     

he's done a few great things.....for the communist party, but not for us
Old 05-18-2009, 05:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arps/Burroughs/Hurricane/428FE
Not Ranked     

He has done wonderful job of giving away the countrys future and our security.
Wait until next week...maybe he'll do some more good work for the Commies's.

Bill
Old 05-18-2009, 10:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Colt 1911
Not Ranked     

He did get that nice picture of Air Force One flying over the Statue of Liberty.

He also stuck-it to the secured creditors of Chrysler and gave the UAW 50% of the bankrupt company.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters, 351W -> 392
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95CobraR View Post
He did get that nice picture of Air Force One flying over the Statue of Liberty.
and cracked a joke about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKrVo...9C4FD&index=54

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier."
Old 05-18-2009, 11:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. T. Toad View Post
and cracked a joke about it.
Will he be cracking jokes about his position of legitimizing his position in favor of the legal killing of unborn children?

Quote:
After receiving an honorary doctorate in law at the University of Notre Dame’s graduation ceremony yesterday, President Barack Obama delivered a speech to the school's graduating seniors that sought to legitimize his position in favor of the legal killing of unborn children.

Obama told the graduates of the nation’s most well-known Catholic university that abortion “has both moral and spiritual dimensions”--although he did not explain why he had made this conclusion—and made it quite clear that, even so, he has no intention of moving from his position that it ought to be legal for a pregnant mother to have a doctor kill her unborn child for literally any reason at any stage of pregnancy.
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=48237
Old 05-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95CobraR View Post
Will he be cracking jokes about his position of legitimizing his position in favor of the legal killing of unborn children?

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=48237
Obama also said:
“So let us work together to reduce the number of women seeking abortions, let's reduce unintended pregnancies”

It is more logical for anti-abortion folks to go for this area first and reduce the number of abortions. So why don't they? They would find the pro-choice folks a lot easier to work with in this area.

Steve
Old 05-19-2009, 06:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arps/Burroughs/Hurricane/428FE
Not Ranked     

Abortion is just wrong! No matter when life begins...it's just plain old murder and is unfair to the living.
There is no good answer or solution to this problem other than this, "keep your legs crossed" and " we will cut your N##s of if you get here pregnant".

So no excuses now .... tuffin up and just do it.

Bill
Old 05-19-2009, 04:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I believe that abortions should be legal. The earlier in the pregnancy the better. The woman should be the one who decides if she should get the abortion, because it's nobody's business but hers.

We don't want a bigger government; We want a government that does a few BIG things, and does them right.

If you think that you can cut it, if you think you got the time, they'll only give you one chance, better get it right first time. 'Cause in this game you're playin, if you lose you got to pay. And if you make just ONE wrong move, you'll get BLOWN AWAY!
Old 05-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A CSX Cobra,1966 GT350 and an '06 Ford Heritage GT
Not Ranked     

I guess Dad doesn't count anymore...
Old 05-19-2009, 10:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427sharpe View Post
I guess Dad doesn't count anymore...
That is the way things are nowdays. Like they used ot tell us in high school.... the safest sex is no sex! I have personally been in the situation with my ex-fiance. She just wouldn't see my side. I was fully against it, we had no reason to abort... we had every means to take care of the child, and she was fully for it. Notice I said ex....

As far as abortions go... for the most part I am against it. An abortion should not be your failsafe birth control. However, in some cases, i think it is acceptable, ie if a father rapes his daughter and she becomes pregnant... not only is that just screwed up but that child will undoubtable be scarred for life. Any rape cases really.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

he has GREATLY increased the deficit... does that count?

Old 05-20-2009, 04:02 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsstnotch View Post
he has GREATLY increased the deficit... does that count?

Maybe a good tasering would awaken dormant brain cells of said idiot (Huggy Bear).
Old 05-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Not Huggy Bear...Erckel (sp?) from previous photo!
And all you bigots and close minded right wing fascists should get off this abortion thing! Anything you say to limit a womans freedom to murder her own child is a sign of your caveman-like attitude and sexist tendencies to objectivize women. And of course, you MUST be made to PAY for the clinical homicide as a sign of your enlightenment. All in the name of progress.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR1056, small block Ford
Not Ranked     

Steve,

I guess it's time to argue with you again. My granddaughter was born at 21 weeks gestation and weighed 15 ounces when she was 3 days old. Now tell me, would you be willing to back that 6 months up to say 21 weeks? I have living proof in my 11 year granddaughter that each and every one after 21 weeks is murder. And I imagine that as medicine progresses that term will grow shorter and shorter. I've got a better idea about unwanted pregnancies. Kill the mother and adopt the child out. That way you get the guilty party and the recidivism rate would be 0%. And I'd bet the first time rate would go down drastically.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanCounter View Post
Steve,

I guess it's time to argue with you again. My granddaughter was born at 21 weeks gestation and weighed 15 ounces when she was 3 days old. Now tell me, would you be willing to back that 6 months up to say 21 weeks? I have living proof in my 11 year granddaughter that each and every one after 21 weeks is murder. And I imagine that as medicine progresses that term will grow shorter and shorter. I've got a better idea about unwanted pregnancies. Kill the mother and adopt the child out. That way you get the guilty party and the recidivism rate would be 0%. And I'd bet the first time rate would go down drastically.
Bernie,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I somehow missed this post and wondered if anything had happened on this thread after the recent murder of the abortion doc.

Anyway - We are capable of growing people in Petri dishes now. However, at what point do we decide that a blob of cells is a human? Does simply having human DNA count as being human? Would exfoliating or wanking be considered manslaughter?

Jews do not consider that blob of cells a person until birth, though they do consider that an unborn fetus has value as potentially being human.

If I were you I would go win the battle you can win right now. Roughly 85-90% of Americans are against abortions in the third trimester unless the mothers health is threatened.

Oh, and in Bernie and Steves dictatorship your solution might work - I would kill the father as well.

Steve
Old 06-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Actually, Beancounter has hit upon a novel solution! After all, it's TIME FOR CHANGE! , right? Here is a good candidate for the first spot:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...092daddy1.html
Old 06-03-2009, 06:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRM View Post
Anyway - We are capable of growing people in Petri dishes now.
We can not grow a human child in a petri dish.

Bernie says that at exactly 21 weeks (147 days); the fetus becomes a human being. I disagree since the heart starts beating in 8 weeks after fertilization. The hands, feet, head, brain, and other organs are present.

The most spectacular changes of human embryology occur in this first two months during which the developing baby acquires its main organs and just begins to be recognizable as human.

I am against abortion at any time after fertilization as it concerns my family.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Kill the mother. Stone them to death. Cut their nuts off... Sounds to me like you guys are really crying out for Sharia Law. Seems y'all have a lot more in common with the Muslim extremists than you care to admit.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 06-02-2009 at 01:16 PM..