21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 08:21 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Neutral     
Default Why is the Obama Justice Department protecting New Black Panthers?

Now why would Obummer do this ???

The Bush DOJ filed suit against Malik Shabazz and two of the local NBPP radicals who were on site — one with a billy club. None of them filed an answer to the lawsuit, putting them all into default. I am told this is the easiest way to win a lawsuit. But instead of taking the default judgment that DOJ is entitled to against all of the defendants, the department last week dismissed the lawsuit against two out of the three defendants. As Election Journal (which broke the story with exclusive video of the intimidation) notes, one of the individual defendants who was dismissed, Jerry Jackson, “is an elected member of the Philadelphia Democratic Committee and was a credentialed poll watcher.”

According to a legal source familiar with DOJ procedures, dismissing a lawsuit won by default is unheard of.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/05/28...lack-panthers/
Old 05-29-2009, 08:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     
Default I'll say it for you..

WHY ELSE - BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK, YOU PHUCKING DUMMY!!! AFTER GENERATIONS OF ENDURING CRAP FROM THE WHITE MAN AND DESPITE YOUR BEST EFFORTS TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN, A BLACK MAN BORN OF A NIGGARDLY(thought I'd throw this one in for B.O'melia) HERITAGE HAS RISEN TO THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND AND HAS MADE IT HIS SWORN DUTY TO COLLECT ON OUTSTANDING DUES!! HE WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF WHITE WOMEN, DESECRATE ALL YOU CHERISH AND HOLD DEAR, TEAR DOWN YOUR ECONOMY AND RELEGATE YOU TO THE MISERABLE EXISTENCE YOU SOUGHT FOR CENTURIES TO INFLICT ON YOUR BLACK AMERICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WHEN HE IS DONE, HE WILL HAND YOUR SORRY, BROKEN ASS OVER TO THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU HATE AND FEAR MORE THAN THE BLACK MAN - THE COMMIES!!

Now that I've gotten that off your chest - you feelin' better already?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 05-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 428 FE 4-speed CR "TL" heavy spline
Not Ranked     

The charges stemmed from an incident at a Philadelphia polling place on Election Day when three members of the party were accused of trying to threaten voters and block poll and campaign workers by the threat of force - one even brandishing what prosecutors call a deadly weapon.

The three black panthers, Minister King Samir Shabazz, Malik Zulu Shabazz and Jerry Jackson were charged in a civil complaint in the last days of the Bush administration with violating the voter rights act by using coercion, threats and intimidation. Shabazz allegedly held a nightstick or baton that prosecutors said he pointed at people and menacingly taped it. Prosecutors also say he "supports racially motivated violence against non-blacks and Jews."

The complaint says they hurled racial slurs at both blacks and whites.

A poll watcher who provided an affidavit to prosecutors in the case noted Democrat Bartle Bull, who worked as a civil rights lawyer in the south in the 1960's and is a former campaign manager for Robert Kennedy, said it was the most blatant form of voter intimidation he had ever seen.

In his affidavit, obtained by FOX News, Bull wrote "I watched the two uniformed men confront voters and attempt to intimidate voters. They were positioned in a location that forced every voter to pass in close proximity to them. The weapon was openly displayed and brandished in plain sight of voters."

Just imagine how the press and the Obama adiministration would have reacted had these “uniformed” men been white...We’d have heard no end about the KKK and white oppression of black voters and the Bush campaigns effort to opress the minorities.

Maybe this is what Barack Obama was talking about when he proposed a Civilian Security Force."
Old 05-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A CSX Cobra,1966 GT350 and an '06 Ford Heritage GT
Not Ranked     

I'm glad Buzz gets so entertained by it all...easy to be funny when you live off coast and have 'no dog in the hunt'. I really wonder what the end game is, and what the result will be after 8 years of Obamunism.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Neutral     

We can thank cranky old Uncle Fred for this thread...

Fred, my poor tortured soul, one more race-baiting thread or post by you will getcha a furlough.

No kidding.
Closed Thread