Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2017, 11:48 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     
Default 4Th of July Vintage Races

My Cobra will be finished late April, early May. I was wondering if some of us here in the NW, would be interested in doing the car corral at the Sorven 4th of July race? I'm still a member in the (Sorven) Club, and a member of LeMays car museum, which another one of the members is the (Headmaster, we'll call her that to be nice of the car corral, we could have a prime spot for our Cobra's. I will set-up everything that's all you have to do is show-up ( I've done them for the Jag, and Ferrari club's before, I sold those car's ). I have 4-cars already willing to come. Let's get our Cobra together here in the NW. Thank you, Tom.
Old 11-30-2017, 11:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic 427 S/C, Full Roller 429ci Super Cobra Jet, RHP Flowed BlueT & RHP Cam, CompCarbs, AirGap, V12 E-Type Jaguar F+R, 4SBBTL
Not Ranked     

Hi Tom,

Tony our SCCA racer who runs his FFR in sanctioned races, struck out last year.
2016 PNW Historic Races - NW Cobra Club Coral Ticket Informationl

The 4th of July for me with lots of family in the PNW area, is pretty much one of the few sacred family get together summer holidays. Unfortunately, when the Vintage dates overlap with 3rd-4th-5th of July, typically presents me the greatest challenge for attending.

Do continue the NWCC gathering efforts, as when I do manage to attend we all have a GREAT time. BTW, PNR does not have the dates yet in their schedule, when are the Vintage Races?

Last edited by Blue Cobra; 12-01-2017 at 08:26 AM..
Old 12-01-2017, 12:06 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Sorry to hear that, but do understand family. This year dates are June 29- July 1. Just got a final date on my paint work (2-weeks) Saw it the first time today in it's Color (BRG) and then to Old School Garage for final assy, (mid April) so plenty of time for bugs to get worked out before the summer fun. If you get over this way, stop up at Old School (Port Orchard) and I'll give the tour (pretty cool cars there). If you need anything just ask that's what we're here for, Tom.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic 427 S/C, Full Roller 429ci Super Cobra Jet, RHP Flowed BlueT & RHP Cam, CompCarbs, AirGap, V12 E-Type Jaguar F+R, 4SBBTL
Not Ranked     

Well that's a much better window for participating in the Vintage races. Got the dates on my calendar, count me in for a 3-day pass.
Alfa02 likes this.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:39 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Will do (Blue Cobra) didn't get your name. We have so far 2-Superfromance's from Sequim and 2-Classic Roadster's from Port Orchard, yours & mine. Your in for 3-day's, I will be there for 3-day's also. One of my race buddies will have his motor coach there for us to kick back in. If you can handle 911 racer's
Old 12-04-2017, 04:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Tom,

Keep us posted on when the ticket come available. Also I'll kick back with any sports car enthusiast regardless. Look forward to seeing your Snake on the road.

Kevin

Old 12-04-2017, 11:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2773 Ford Racing 427W
Not Ranked     

I could be in for Saturday. SPF 2773 Jerry
Old 12-05-2017, 03:25 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

I will keep everyone informed, as to ticket's, passes, and such. Back in the late 90's early 2000's, we had a avg. of 10-12 Cobra's show up. I spoke with Allen Grant, (Factory Daytona Driver) a month or so ago, we may have his Cobra show up too. Look's like interest is building. Kevin I see your with Backdraft, do you have any hub kit's? I have a vintage Nardi that need's a Chev 28 Spline kit, I think? I'll PM you.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:14 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Ok, folk's I now have a packet being sent to me, about registration (Car Corral) for the 4th of July races, which will be held ( June 29- July 1). As soon as I get that, I'll contact here with what we have to do independently to sign up. But as far as being in the Corral we are under (Club Cobra, NW Region). The feature this year is 60th Anv. of Porsche. With some pretty historic Porsche's showing up 356, 904, 906, 908 911, 934, 935, 917, and maybe just maybe a 917-10, and the 917-30 The Monster!! So kids let's get as many Cobra's, Daytona's, and GT-40's out as we can, Thanks Tom. Any question's PM me, or call 360 801 4510.

Last edited by Alfa02; 02-14-2018 at 04:41 AM..
Old 02-19-2018, 11:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Sounding good to me. Nice work Tom, and thanks for all the heavy lifting.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:08 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

No problem Kevin, I also found out the guest this year is George Follmer, so that adds to the Ford family. I should have the packet this week, will keep everyone here posted. Let's hope for a big turn-out. My car still look's good (finished) for April so look's like the races will be it's maiden longer trip. anything else I can do to help just ask, Tom.
Old 02-25-2018, 02:08 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Still waiting for our packet. Sometimes Debby gets a little behind. But here's the page we will have to get to. For independent registration. Great picture of 3-Cobra out front!! Still looking for more of us, to show interest?? SOVREN » Pacific Northwest Historics
Old 02-25-2018, 07:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

BTW my Orange Cobra is up for sale if someone wants to get into Vintage Racing not sure if I can make it this year to the SOVREN Pacific Historics
Attached Images

Alfa02 likes this.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:57 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Ok Folks, this is the reg. form, look's like you need to print this form out, and send it in with your check to the address shown. I've filled out mine with Bill & Debbie, as Club Cobra (NW Region)Rep. It look's like they have a limit of 12 cars. And with all the Porsche's that will show up, I'm sure they will get first chance at overflow. So folks lets make our Cobra known If you need any more info. You can get touch with me here, or my Email luxmantom@gmail.com or Phone 360 801 4510, Cheers Tom. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...TvaTI8nUo/edit

Last edited by Alfa02; 03-19-2018 at 02:05 PM..
Old 03-29-2018, 03:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Your Google smart sheet is protected and I just requested access. I'll get the form out ASAP. BTW, what is a printer? Is that like a landline phone?

Old 03-29-2018, 06:39 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Yea, yea, Kevin, I be old and stuff What we don't use printer's anymore. I'll access your wish right now sir, Maybe I have power to veto any one I don't want come I'll still get a hold of Debbie at power there, and see if this is the case, that I have to access everyone that want's a form. Glad to hear you will make it, Cheers Tom.
Old 03-29-2018, 07:58 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Yea, Kevin I believe I may have to do this with everyone, that's fine with me, Bruce just emailed, and sent his though. Since your up on this new stuff. I heard there's a newfangled phone "thing" that you can carry around, and make calls and such without wires, What???? that sounds a little farfetched Seriously Kevin If you need anything else, that I can help with just let me know, Tom.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Yeehaw I'm in.

Old 03-29-2018, 10:57 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

sound's like Bruce and Jerry too, Yeehaw, We'll have so much fun it will take a month to wipe the smile off your face, oh wait that's the movie" Vacation's" You notice I left the F-word out in case the kids were watching I'm in a great mood today mounted (test fit) my gauges to my dash today, PREFECT fit. Check off another thing off the list, Tom.
Old 03-29-2018, 11:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2773 Ford Racing 427W
Not Ranked     

I'm in for Saturday Thank you Tom SPF 2773 Jerry