Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
June 2024
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2003, 03:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 S/C #253, KCR Built CSX #452
Not Ranked     

Tim, Mike,

How about I just meet you guys at PIR when I get there. That gives me a little more time, bringing the wife , without impacting others if we run late. Besides, I won't be trailering kmp253 (was a stretch goal - good thought Tim...) so there isn't any reason to try and get the cars next to one another since I won't have one.

The weather looks to be great and I'm looking forward to the races, cobras, and people.

Scott

p.s. I'm not having good thoughts about Passport Transporters right now. Lets hope they pull their heads out soon.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: JCF 427 - FE 427 SO
Send a message via ICQ to M & M
Not Ranked     

Scott,

We will see you there. Tim, Jerry (and wife) and myself were out at the track this afternoon. Our parking spot is directly south of the tower in the main pit area.

Mike
Old 07-11-2003, 10:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We are going to meet for breakfast at Elmers in Parkrose on Sandy at 7:00. The address is 10001 NE Sandy. If you would like to join us, feel free.

Like Mike said, we have the corral spot right next to tower for the track. This is in the middle of the pit and away from the other corrals. Same location as last year. See you there.

Tim
Old 07-12-2003, 08:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Great day at the races

Great Day at PIR. Great weather (a little hot for me), great people and lots of cars.

The plan for Sunday is the same as today. Breakfast at Elmers on Sandy at 7:00, then off to the races. M&M and I will be there, if you want to join us come on down.

Tim - Red ERA
Old 07-13-2003, 09:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Good Times!

The weather was great, the races were fun and the cobra community was the best!

Tim (Red ERA) did a fantastic job of landing us a prime parking area, right in the middle of all the action. We were in the center of the pits amongst all the vintage racers.

Left to right, Tim's ERA, my JCF, Jerry & Joy's beautiful 289 JCF, Eric's NAF and Russ's SPF.

There were seveal other snakes in the area, a few with the local chapter of the SACC and one with a mustang club.
Old 07-13-2003, 10:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 S/C #253, KCR Built CSX #452
Not Ranked     

Tim - thanks for organizing this again!!! It was a great event with plenty or eye-candy and lots of fun. I'll ring you up when Kmp253 arrives and I get a break in the action...

Unfortunately I forgot to bring a camera on saturday as there was John Z.'s 427Cammer ERA in the SAAC-NW car coral. Talk about needing a shoe horn What a beauty and thanks to John for firing it up. First hearing a Cammer in action -- very sweet.

was a great day - thanks again Tim

Last edited by sshurts; 07-13-2003 at 10:13 PM..
Old 07-14-2003, 03:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

RED ERA:
Super Thanks to you, once again for arranging a VERY NICE weekend. Thanks to your Dad for his world of knowledge and keen humor,and congratulations on your winning "Best of Show" in the Club Cobra Corral.

Thank you Mike and Mike (son) for a very enjoyable weekend among new friends. Nice ride.

Enjoyed meeting Eric,Russ and his wife, and look forward to more enjoyable get togethers with you.

Every one's ride were exceptional, well detailed and eye poping good. We drew a lot of interest from the rest of the spectators as well.

Later....
Joy & Jerry2
Old 07-15-2003, 07:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Wink

Who is that guy!

Could be a spy from Salem!

Last edited by M & M; 07-15-2003 at 07:57 AM..
Old 07-15-2003, 05:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You are welcome. I really enjoy doing this each year. It is nice to have such a great bunch of people to enyoy this with, and great bunch of cars. It is fun to see all of the attention they get. Thank you guys for such a great time.

Tim

I think someone turned Jerry around shortly after the picture and showed him where the track was, but I think he was really looking for the judges. I saw him stick a wad of twentys in that fanny pack he is wearing.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:51 PM
Charter Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: My Shell Valley Coupe is here! Now the building begins....
Not Ranked     
Angry I couldn't make it..........

I was rearended on the way home from work on Thursday and got a nasty case of whiplash. I had always thought that the whiplash claims were insurance fraud, but I am willing to give my TOUGH OREGON LOGGER card to any one that asks for it.

SH*T I was hit a state highway contruction stop, the orange signs and flagger was all legit. The women that hit me said she didn't pay any attention to the signs.

Maybe she will pay attention to my attorney

Scott S
Old 07-22-2003, 10:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Scott S:
We were wondering why the no-show at PIR. Now we know the rest of the story...Bummer!! Sorry to hear of your accident, at least it was not with the new Cobra (bright side of life).

Get well, and keep in touch.
Jerry2
Old 07-22-2003, 06:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Scott

Sorry to hear about your accident and hope you have a speedy and full recovery. Hope everyone else is OK.

You are going to need your neck in perfect health for the new cobra if it is anything like the last one.

Take care
Tim