14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 05:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

That is what Richard told me a few years ago ...just after he blew my doors off! Richard is a very good driver and his little ole Cobra doesn't suck either!

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 10-02-2009, 06:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: jbl
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
No challenge intended, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm just going to have a good time, looking forward to meeeting up with some old friends

i took it as a friendly gester, thanks for the invite.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

i'll bring the radar gun and we'll have a "big ball run", whoever wants to, throws in $10 entry fee, top mph down the straight wins half the pot, the other half goes to the "bring the hoedown" fund for wildbill.

so somebody has to sit at the end of the straight in a lawn chair and clock the entrants--second half of the problem.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII - 460 Crate with Cobra Jet heads, 750 Quick Fuel Carb, and Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to heads
Not Ranked     

Clois or Dean - The transponders, how/where do you attach them and am I responsible for providing the wire ties or wire to do it with? How are they powered?

Meatballs/numbers - who issues these and can I request a particular #?

Anyone recall how much the racing fuel was per gallon last year?
Old 10-02-2009, 10:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Not Ranked     

We will provide the wire ties and the transponders and a good place to put them is on your quick jacks on the front of your car. Some guys will slip them in there door pockets but we have had an occassion where the signal was not getting picked up. Our Tech people will help with the transponders and most other issues that come up.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 10-02-2009, 10:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

One of our favorite drivers has paid for next weeks event and is not going to be able to make it. If you are considering coming and would like to save some money he is willing to discount his entry fee. Email me at: tulsacobra@valornet.com and I will put you in touch with him.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 10-02-2009, 02:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     

I got to speak with him today....Hmmmm looking a bit better.Lets see this weeks take 5dolla 5dolla 5 dolla 5 dolla 5dolla pay off my pimp 5 dolla left, im workin on it:
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,
Old 10-03-2009, 03:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B cobra (sold), Hurricane HMS1002 (sold), Kirkham 289 FIA, (sold) RCR GT 40(sold) SPF GT40 2122(sold) Hurricane HMS2002, (sold) RCR SLC (sold) GTR on the way!
Not Ranked     

Well, I'm trying to get my stuff ready for Run and gun. I had to chase down an oil leak and finish my alignment, then I think I will be ready to go. The weather is looking good. Cool air means more horsepower!

Name:  RCR SLC 001.jpg
Views: 2462
Size:  39.0 KB
Old 10-03-2009, 07:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII - 460 Crate with Cobra Jet heads, 750 Quick Fuel Carb, and Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to heads
Not Ranked     

I take it your number is changing from 33 to 7 Dean? Will be finishing up my car tomorrow for pre RNG checks. Think I've fixed my passenger side valve cover oil leak. See everyone Tuesday/Wednesday.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Now thats coooooool i dont care who you are!!!!
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,
Old 10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Two days til RNG 09! Hope you can make it
Old 10-04-2009, 07:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CAV GT40 #169, Ford 408 Stroker & ZF Transaxle
Not Ranked     

Ok...let's make sure to put some status posts and pics up during the event.........
Old 10-05-2009, 10:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Do they have internet hookup at the track for some nearly live posts and vidio.That would be coooool...
Old 10-05-2009, 02:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

They do in the scoring tower. Someone would need to set it up on line, I know just the person that could do that. Mark E! where are you?
Old 10-06-2009, 05:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

alright, wayer off topic,,,

from the west taking i70 then 270, which is the best road to take south to the track, looks to be a few options and i can't remember which one i've used. don't want to end up in stop n go neighborhood traffic. thanks

cold front moving through kc tonight, moving east. supposed to get into the mid 30's around here. glad i'm taking those hard compound street tires.

Last edited by vector1; 10-06-2009 at 05:46 AM..
Old 10-06-2009, 07:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Shortest route is I-70 all the way in to Illinois then stay on I-70E / I-55 North, then exit 4 to Hwy 203 to the track. Otherwise, if you really want to go the 270 route, take I-70 East into I-370 (St. Peters) East exit 224 to I-270 North/East to I-255 South to Hwy 203 West.

Much easier coming through Downtown St. Louis UNLESS you will be coming through there between 4pm and 6pm, then traffic sucks. See you tonight.

Tim
Old 10-06-2009, 07:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleVenom View Post
They do in the scoring tower. Someone would need to set it up on line, I know just the person that could do that. Mark E! where are you?
Mark tells me a lot of setup required for that. Maybe next year
Old 10-06-2009, 10:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Keeping my Fingures crossed the Truck is at the Chevy dealer maybe another Fuel pump#$%^&* gotta have it back tomarrow at the latest3 pumps in 6 years 1300 a pop
Old 10-06-2009, 11:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Just put a hitch on the car, it'll be cheaper
Old 10-07-2009, 06:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hope you guys have fun today the weather looks BAD over the next 2 days for the comp.side of the event.wohoo