Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Engine Building, Tuning, and Induction > Small Block Talk

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree12Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Aluminum Alloycars MK5-Roadster 427FE Engine
Not Ranked     

I will ask FFR tomorrow. The other wheelbase information I can take from my scan. As I know 90" is the original one.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:29 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloycars View Post
MRMUSTANG.....you again...starting again.
Who the heck was telling that?: "who is this Tony (can't be that Tony mentioned above at FFR as he has nothing to do with the sales side of life for your association with FFR)"

Tony is a super nice guy, who works for FFR and is my direct contact. Other member answered this question also to you...so whats your problem???

Please go away with your problem as I promised not getting angry here. As I mentioned ...you are not welcome in this project
All I did was ask a simple question, you are the one who is acting poorly. Tony at FFR is not in the division of being in sales, so does not have the authorization to make any deals with you in that regard. This is why I wanted clarification as to who Tony is. If you are unwilling to be civil and answer the simple questions, then why are you here?

So, let's try this again, who is Tony? (we already know which Tony it is not)

It's a simple question, all it required in the first place was a simple, and civil answer.

Also, if you want to continue and seek advice from the brain trust here, then you really should take the advice I offered earlier on today. Take a step back, a deep breath, and think before you respond.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 01-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang;13****5
All I did was ask a simple question, you are the one who is acting poorly. Tony at FFR is not in the division of being in sales, so does not have the authorization to make any deals with you in that regard.
Bill S.
Your question have being answered a lot of times and AGAIN..YOU R NOT WELCOME HERE
Old 01-04-2015, 12:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Scratch built CSX style frame, Carbon fiber body, 393 Stroker, T-bird IRS, T5
Not Ranked     

Okay, so now we may be making some headway. Your english is difficult to understand at times so I'll ask for clarification?
You will be offering -
1- Kits to retrofit your aluminum body to MarkIII and Mark IV Factory Five kits
2- Rollers with a Factory Five chassis with your aluminum body attached
3- Full turn key Mark IV turn key cars with your body attached and finished.

A few questions to flesh out this discussion-
Will paint in the customers' choice of color be offered?
Will previous customers of FF5 be able to bring their chassis to your shop to retrofit a body to their chassis?

I will defer other questions as it is early in this endeavor and I'm not sure it would be appropriate or timely to ask beyond these items until you have had a chance to explore the necessary work to adapt your body to the FF5 chassis.

Count me as slightly skeptical but hopefully you will prove me wrong. And don't write off Bill (MrMustang) just yet. If you can answer the questions of a skeptic like Bill and learn how to deal with others with tough questions, you may actually have a chance to make a go of this business plan. Just because you can do a thing well doesn't mean you can sell your work. A good sales person would do you a world of good- one who speaks and understands english well as it seems this is where you wish to expand your business.

Bob
Old 01-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

A question here:

Is there a way to kick this mrmustang thing out here? Because he is starting again pi...ng me off and I promised to be not ofensive. A letter from my company attorney was already send to him and he will get it soon for false accusation proofed by himself. False nosy girl guys like him were reasons to start wars as history proofs. I made mistakes and I assume them but this guys is trying for not loosing his face after all the crap he told.
Just tell me if I am wrong.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Peaks;13****8
Okay, so now we may be making some headway. Your english is difficult to understand at times so I'll ask for clarification?
You will be offering -
1- Kits to retrofit your aluminum body to MarkIII and Mark IV Factory Five kits
2- Rollers with a Factory Five chassis with your aluminum body attached
3- Full turn key Mark IV turn key cars with your body attached and finished.

A few questions to flesh out this discussion-
Will paint in the customers' choice of color be offered?
Will previous customers of FF5 be able to bring their chassis to your shop to retrofit a body to their chassis?
Bob
Hi Bob.

Yes you got it. For previous owners likek the MKIII we have already the body/chassis setup so this will not be the problem. I may have to think about the idea to install the new body style on those MKIII chassis as well.
Should not be a bad idea.
For mrmustang...Bob...I am a little bit short fused and I dont take false advises from a guy like this. I am too old for that. A am a original old school German coachbuilder where a word or handshake worth more as a contract...unfortunately not here in the USA.
Hope someone understand.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:49 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloycars;13****9
A question here:

Is there a way to kick this mrmustang thing out here? Because he is starting again pi...ng me off and I promised to be not ofensive. A letter from my company attorney was already send to him and he will get it soon for false accusation proofed by himself. False nosy girl guys like him were reasons to start wars as history proofs. I made mistakes and I assume them but this guys is trying for not loosing his face after all the crap he told.

Can't see how asking a few simple questions could piss off such an intelligent person such as yourself?

Of course if you misspoke and have something to hide, then yes, I could see why not answering the question(s) being asked might piss you off.

I'll let the others chime in as to whether you are wrong or not, for in my eyes, with then lack of any real substance in your posts, and your one sided flow of information, you are indeed wrong.

The information highway called the internet is a two way street, you want ideas and information to continue to flow in your direction, you have to eventually offer some information in response.

8+ posts, all because you did not want to answer "Who is Tony", don't you think that was ridiculous on your part?

Bill S.

Old 01-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX #4xxx with CSX 482; David Kee Toploader
Not Ranked     

Just a response from Dave Smith at FFR would go a long way here. Just saying...
Old 01-04-2015, 01:10 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernica View Post
Just a response from Dave Smith at FFR would go a long way here. Just saying...
Dave is still on vacation with the family.

Bill S.

Old 01-04-2015, 01:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Werk77 289FIA
Not Ranked     

Quote:
A question here:Is there a way to kick this mrmustang thing out here?
You are just lucky you did not get the boot yet - -better you don’t ask for actions of moderators.

Quote:
A letter from my company attorney was already send to him and he will get it soon for false accusation proofed by himself
Hey, this is not fair --- I want a letter too!!!!

Quote:
The short answer is: ->Yes.

Quote:
With FFR I have an agreement with Tony that we are going individually and we agreed that future customers can in fact buy kits from FFR without a …… Lets see.
Yeah, I’m very curious what Dave’s answer is on that matter.
DRB GT40 MK1 red #49- sold
FF5 Mk4 #7733 302/T5/IRS - dark blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #7812 427/TKO/IRS - Guardsman Blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #8414 501/TKO600/48IDA Ollie the Dragon #91 - sold
FF5 Daytona Coupe 347/TKO/IRS Homage CSX2299 Viking Blue - sold
SPF 2063
Old 01-04-2015, 01:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The overlay and profile views of the FFRs in above posts aren't of MK IVs I'm pretty sure. So those wont be much help to you.

You're best bet would be to get a basic kit to have the frame to work with and then put he fiberglass body up for sell. People crop up from time to time looking for replacement bodies.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
Dave is still on vacation with the family.

Bill S.
Pretty sure Dave will come back from his vacation as "Dave".
Old 01-04-2015, 01:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Dont take any of this personal .I think all of us want you to succeed in this venture.It will benefit us all. Many car guys can fail, even if they bring a better product,if they cant relate to their clients. I think MrMustang is trying to verify all this info for our safety . And it got personal for you . I think its just business. There are a lot of people on the net that can rip you off and thats where fact checking comes in hand to help both sides,from scams. I run a small business and the public can be the most challenging task .Its a profession in itself.Good luck and I really hope this can work.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Pretty sure Dave will come back from his vacation as "Dave".
Man - you guys are killing me! To say this hobby attracts Type A personalities has got to be the understatement of the century!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 01-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Yup, sometimes like watching an old Marlin Perkins "Wild Kingdom" episode.')
Now I'm dating myself a bit...
Old 01-04-2015, 02:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo7896 View Post
Dont take any of this personal .I think all of us want you to succeed in this venture.It will benefit us all. Many car guys can fail, even if they bring a better product,if they cant relate to their clients. I think MrMustang is trying to verify all this info for our safety . And it got personal for you . I think its just business. There are a lot of people on the net that can rip you off and thats where fact checking comes in hand to help both sides,from scams. I run a small business and the public can be the most challenging task .Its a profession in itself.Good luck and I really hope this can work.
RE: "There are a lot of people on the net that can rip you off..."

This is very true. A prime suspect would be anyone who ebay sells something that doesn't actually exist yet, or maybe someone who sells on ebay with a direct copy/paste of a competitors specifications, or maybe someone who represents other's work and photos as his own, or maybe someone who chooses aggression and threats rather than rationally answering questions, or maybe someone who...

He may be right about one thing though. It's probably about time for a mod to step in.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ok, its getting off the objective as I already predicted together with other good sensed members who contacted me already by email.
If someone has good faith and want to participate this project is very welcome and I can be contacted over email. I will see also how to open a blog on my website about us and those projects.
There is one thing I am keeping following:

"A mans character is not defined by talking, its defined by what he has accomplished in his life"

So I will not waste my precious time here. You had your chance..

Good speed
Old 01-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Abraham Lincoln

Read more at Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it;... - Abraham Lincoln at BrainyQuote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

And, you are still posting in BOLD. I thought you fixed that?
Old 01-04-2015, 02:58 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

Quote:
Ok, its getting off the objective as I already predicted together with other good sensed members who contacted me already by email.
If someone has good faith and want to participate this project is very welcome and I can be contacted over email. I will see also how to open a blog on my website about us and those projects.
There is one thing I am keeping following:

"A mans character is not defined by talking, its defined by what he has accomplished in his life"

So I will not waste my precious time here. You had your chance..

Good speed

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters”
Albert Einstein

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: