Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Superformance

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 08-20-2010, 03:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 2008/351W/TOP-LOADER
Not Ranked     

Ouch! My eyes hurt now!! I can't even believe someone would have the courage to paint that color! It looks like those sour apple slurpy's from the local gas station! You could buy it and put Alien heads on it and say "The end of the world is coming!" or their "Watching!". I really lost sleep over which shade of red I was going to paint. I can't or wouldn't have EVER considered this for a Cobra. Or any car for that matter! Unreal! Gives the saying "GOES LIKE SNOT!" a new meaning!! Matt
Old 08-20-2010, 03:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

A repaint should only be about $3-4K. No body work required, scuff, and paint. This is a smoking deal for someone. I imagine you walk up with 25K and it will be yours.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Full Blown Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Premier Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 427 S/C, Twin Paxton 511 FE
Not Ranked     
Default Finally

patrickt and RedBarchetta

Reunited and it feels, so good...

It's been pretty quiet here lately.

How about some topics of interest?

1. ERA vs SPF
2. One roll bar or two?
3. Beatles vs Stones
4. Religion
5. Politics
6. Whose wife is prettier
Old 08-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBarchetta View Post
If my faith and prayers toward him and his family haven't been considered, then I'm guilty as charged, Patrick.
Well, I hear you Red. The only problem is that when he tries to take your faith and prayers down to the grocery store to buy a steak he's going to have a pretty tough time convincing them (while you enjoy your vacation at the "resort.")
Old 08-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF w/392CI stroker
Not Ranked     

Stoking the fire, huh guys?!?

Like I always say, every village has an idiot. CC is no different. You gotta love it.

Carry on...now leaving this thread as I can't offer any more value other than it's a good deal $25K (if you have access to a booth and material) and a smoking deal at closer to $20K. The guy took this in lieu of cash for a settlement. If that is all that the defendant could muster, then he should accept far below 'market value' to get out of it. Unless time is on his side and he can wait....and wait....and wait.

-Dean
Old 08-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-CEL View Post
I think I need to attend this party.....

I gotta agree with Mr Hall, its cool in a totally funky sorta way, Probably wont ever park next to its twin at a Cobra meet. But i digress...

Its far from the ugliest, most retarded, excuse for Cobra I've seen a picture of today......

Jason
"...Mr Hall..."?? Damn, now I feel old.

Never mind. I am old.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:35 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
A repaint should only be about $3-4K. No body work required, scuff, and paint. This is a smoking deal for someone. I imagine you walk up with 25K and it will be yours.
3-4K, not even at a MAACO

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 08-20-2010, 06:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPO 2715
Not Ranked     

You know, there IS a place for this car.

You work out an arrangement with the dealer to contact family members of some guy buying his first Cobra, and they "rent a prank" from you.

When the guy thinks his car is being delivered, this bad boy rolls off the trailer!

E
Old 08-20-2010, 10:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2914 Sunset / Titanium
Not Ranked     

I don't know, I haven't seen it in person, but with a polished engine, accessories & 17" PSE rims I think it would look pretty cool. Kind of like an orange Lambo, not my cup of tea, but sure gets your attention and you sure wouldn't lose it in a parking lot full of blue w/white stripe cars. Plus you can't beat the price.

Andrei
Old 08-21-2010, 01:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
Well, I hear you Red. The only problem is that when he tries to take your faith and prayers down to the grocery store to buy a steak he's going to have a pretty tough time convincing them (while you enjoy your vacation at the "resort.")
You two loosers are hijacking a thread with your crap - and even involving Doug in this

Keep your fight on a PM level - the amount of bullsh.. you can produce are just killing any relevant discussion.

Patrickt got his dual rollbar - and so what

...if you have relevant comments post them - if you only post irrelevant personal assults - STAY OFF

I enjoy reading this forum most of the time, and there should be room for individuals and their oppinion - but the level of crap turns this into a kindergarden (sorry kinds - that was unfair)...

Funny thing is - in real life you two would not dare to talk like this... but beeing behind a keyboard you become "brave" and unpleasent idiots!!!

with regrets
Henrik

Last edited by henrik; 08-21-2010 at 01:11 AM..
Old 08-21-2010, 04:33 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     

As I look at it, I think the color is the same as the special edition Dodge Viper.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

BTW, I agree with Henrik.

...just sayin

Old 08-21-2010, 12:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1436 514
Not Ranked     

It's Lamborghini green. I saw pictures of both of these a while ago before they where on CC for sale.
Scott

Last edited by scootter; 08-21-2010 at 12:29 PM..
Old 08-28-2010, 02:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootter View Post
It's Lamborghini green. I saw pictures of both of these a while ago before they where on CC for sale.
Scott
For twenty large its a steal depending on what's under the hood. The color is irrelevant, its a Cobra and there are many a fine sole who would jump at the chance to own one for that price. Seems you guys are slightly over the top on trashing the color, whereas bottom line its a Cobra and at a fine price. My two cents. tin-man
Old 08-28-2010, 05:15 AM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
For twenty large its a steal depending on what's under the hood. The color is irrelevant, its a Cobra and there are many a fine sole who would jump at the chance to own one for that price. Seems you guys are slightly over the top on trashing the color, whereas bottom line its a Cobra and at a fine price. My two cents. tin-man
The underhood is empty...it is a roller. Still a very good deal, especially if you are color blind!

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/
Old 08-28-2010, 05:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPO 2715
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
I would not drive it with that color even if it had a Lambo motor in it.

The color is awful, and once before I was faced with repair and then repainting a SPF, and it is a BIG job to do it right, no kidding

E
Old 08-28-2010, 03:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Seeing green

It's a moot point they are both sold.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 302 Fuel Injected
Not Ranked     

I have seen worse, there was a chump near here that painted his pastel turquoise and had a tan interior. Most definately the ugliest ever,
Old 08-28-2010, 04:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates Cobra, RFGT40
Not Ranked     
Exclamation

There ain't a damn thing wrong with the color of that car if it's what you like. Unless that Cobra has a serious defect then It will sell to someone like me who happens to like those type colors. Loud yellow with black stripes and nobody says diddly about that .
Sometimes I just don't understand this site. We all want to be different but there is always that faction of folks that is afraid to be so different that they may fall outside of the groups acceptable range. God forbid that happens. They might point and say derogatory things about my car. Oh the humanity..

It's still a Superformance for Gods sake. Get over the color crap. I would buy it in a heart beat if I had the bucks right now. Sheesh !!

Hersh
Old 08-28-2010, 06:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BT SNAKE View Post
There ain't a damn thing wrong with the color of that car if it's what you like. Unless that Cobra has a serious defect then It will sell to someone like me who happens to like those type colors. Loud yellow with black stripes and nobody says diddly about that .
Sometimes I just don't understand this site. We all want to be different but there is always that faction of folks that is afraid to be so different that they may fall outside of the groups acceptable range. God forbid that happens. They might point and say derogatory things about my car. Oh the humanity..

It's still a Superformance for Gods sake. Get over the color crap. I would buy it in a heart beat if I had the bucks right now. Sheesh !!

Hersh
Hersh, I second that opinion, a) its a Cobra and b) its a Superformance, going rate on Superformances rollers is $42,900 and then you get to add the extras, side pipes, stripes and whatever else rings your chimes and by the time you are finished you can be close to 50 grand. Yep, if I could have bought the lime green car a year ago I would have jumped at the chance. I guess what I am missing here folks is everyone is entitled to their opinion and thats for sure, but to trash a car for its color seems a little over the top. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and while I think the car has a loud color, first I see a Superformance MK111 Cobra, now that is a thing of beauty as are all the other Cobra makes.

Question for all the guys on this forum: If you see a fine looking woman in a lime green dress and she comes onto you big time what would you do, tell her, err, hmm, sorry honey, I dont like the color of your dress therefore I am not interested? Nuff said. John, AKA tin-man

Last edited by tin-man; 08-28-2010 at 06:17 PM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: