Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Superformance

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
June 2024
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 'Street' Build
Not Ranked     

Dude … There are several components to what makes a great photo … lighting, composition and what the photographer is trying to accomplish. What might be a cool ‘artsy’ car photo, could look very different from one that was geared towards ‘selling’ a car … and vice versa. Everyone has their own opinion of what makes a great photo, and what they like and don’t like. To me it’s always interesting to look at other people’s work. Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

Sean … I hope your reconsider and stick around. Overall this is an excellent Cobra site with a lot to offer. Yes there is some give and take, along with so pretty distinct differences of opinion, but that’s part of the fun. Regardless of that, link up with some of the other CC members in your area for Cobra breakfast or drive if you are so inclined, I think you would like it.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I do hope SunDude posts some pictures of John's completed work, you know, that professional photographer and friend who makes a living at taking pictures?
Only then will the critique of peanut gallery rank amateurs be validated as the ridiculous unsolicited 'advice' that it is

http://www.jjwenzelimages.com/p23643...5356#h17f85356
_
Old 06-14-2014, 08:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SAI; '68 427FESO Southern Automotive
Not Ranked     

As far as I can tell, Sundude did not ask for any one's opinion on these photos. He just offered to share them with us. A very nice and gentile gesture. I for one always appreciate other members' sharing their experiences related to the hobby. I get enough unsolicited criticism from my wife at home to come here and get more from men I don't even know. If I don't specifically ask for your opinion on something, I will expect you to keep it to yourself. This site is for fun, it is to feel good, and relax, and detach yourself from the sometimes pain in the ass daily life.

I have seen stuff here that I don't particularly like, but if unsolicited, I have and will never offer my opinion on it, for the owner/author of that particular choice/look thought it worth showing and sharing with us, and I should celebrate that. At most, I look at the pics, and say nothing. Saying nothing does not take any effort and contributes the most.

I should consider myself lucky so far, I guess. No one has put down my efforts to share my car with y'all (pics, narratives, FYI's, etc). However, if ever there is a need to provide me with unsolicited "constructive criticism" please spare me. I don't take time to surf in here to have someone piss on my plate

Sun, I think the pics are sweet!! I would particularly get the first one blown up and hang it on the wall of your garage.

Cheers y'all!
Clayboy and Shootnride like this.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX #4xxx with CSX 482; David Kee Toploader
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown871 View Post
Thought... Put some smokin HOT (naked) chick in the picture.

What car?

Problem solved.
I like your thinking there! Kindof like my avatar?
Hey Sundude, nice looking car! Obviously I like the color.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2002 Superformance w/392 stroker
Not Ranked     

John just posted a new shot:

Old 06-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Not Ranked     

Dude, I personally like that one much better! I'm also looking forward to seeing more of his work with your car. And for what it's worth I also think scantily clad women are always a nice ad!
madmaxx and NewYorkGuy like this.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Beautiful photo lovehamr

1) no shadows
2) no glares
3) no reflections in the paint
4) spotless background

maybe next time your example will include a car....
Old 06-18-2014, 04:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF
Not Ranked     

... yowza...................
Old 06-25-2014, 07:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, Roush 402R
Not Ranked     

That new pic looks great Sundude. And I particularly like the tanned hood stripes on that silver Cobra.