Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Superformance

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
June 2024
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2006, 09:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 514 ci
Not Ranked     

Why would you try to join again but check "no" when asked if you have the car if you, in fact, DO have it and know that having possession of the car is a requirement? Is this just so you can say AGAIN that you were refused membership? You can have the car for the next 25 years and not gain membership if you disqualify yourself by not admitting that you own the car.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

rsimoes, there is an easier way, and I may get thrown out of SCOF for telling you this, but here goes. Take your MSO, hold it over a candle (really really close) an instant membership url will slowly start to appear. Its been going on for centuries and I though I would finally let the general public know about it. Don't worry about the burning smell, its all part of the mystery....

Just thought I would add some levity to this thread...

James

Last edited by aldersonjames20; 11-02-2006 at 05:11 AM..
Old 11-02-2006, 05:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #2457, Sunset Red/Titanium Stripes,460FR, SCJA, TKO 600
Not Ranked     

rsimoes...What is your SPF number?
Old 11-02-2006, 05:48 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary osborne
rsimoes.....I find it odd that you post the exact same complaints about SCOF on each thread you have started in your relentless pursuit to slam a bunch of people you have never met nor had correspondence with. Just in case some well meaning person has just purchased or is cosidering purchasing a SPF and perhaps join a great group of enthusiasts, your comments about SCOF membership are totally false. It is true that you have top OWN a SPF to be a part of the OWNERS forum. You do NOT have to register it in your state or any other state or have a car license or driver's license. Just OWN the car and sign up.

Furthermore you complain about not being able to join and get your questions answered and then when confronted you say ALL of your questions have been answered. IF you have unanswered questions....ask them. I bet you get good answers before the week is out. IF all of your questions have already been answered...then quit complaining because YOU think you have some RIGHT to tell other people how THEY should interact with each other.
I don't know why you find it odd, I am just trying to be honest. I have never driven my car, it's not running yet and it has not been delivered to me. . .

I had a bunch of questions, but since I could not join SCOF, I could not ask my preliminary questions there, so I found other sources, but it was not easy. Had I been allowed to join and ask away before I ordered the car, it would have been very helpful. CLub Cobra of course helped a lot in that aspect too, but people here kept telling me I needed to join SCOF in order to really talk to the people in the know of SPF. . .

Last edited by rsimoes; 11-02-2006 at 05:50 AM..
Old 11-02-2006, 05:59 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SUPERFORMANCE w DOUG MEYER ENGINE
Not Ranked     

You OWN the car, it's just not in Your garage. So just sign up already.
Easy.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:54 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I tried last night, let's see what happens. . .