28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 09:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lots fo different cars that change all of the time
Not Ranked     

We have tried several repo companies after it. No luck with any. Private investigators also.

Thanks to all of you that have taken an interest and are trying to help.

Jay Nordstrom

Run & Gun participant 1998-2005
Old 05-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL427SBF View Post
I didn't take yes there is a criminal act going on by her to mean actually against her - some of the confusion, but Jay cleared it up.
Where did cursing and wild accusations come from lol.

Not directed toward you, it was directed as a general statement that the orginal poster acted as a gentleman.

However after reading additional comments now and after writing my post these come to mind.

1. Repo and private investigator discussed... I was going to suggest PI because with a computer a lot of intel can be discovered.

2. Was there a lien on this cobra? I reread "personal loan" so was the cobra used as collateral? I assume so since repo has been mentioned now.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: superformance 1022
Not Ranked     

You might want to e-mail the major transport companies to keep an eye out for it. With a cammer in it the drivers would spot it. Tom
Old 05-12-2014, 11:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Yes a PI was hired by me but nothing tangible. Yes the car was collateral for the loan along with my guarantee.

Thanks to all of you.

Jay

Old 05-12-2014, 01:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Can police search credit card purchases by "Jacque Walters"? CC billing would have history of older purchases at the old address (which you know) and the new address she is using now for recent purchases, just a thought.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL427SBF View Post
Can police search credit card purchases by "Jacque Walters"? CC billing would have history of older purchases at the old address (which you know) and the new address she is using now for recent purchases, just a thought.
depending on various state laws a PI can obtain this through computer, at least I think so. Loan is defaulted on and if she transfers ownership then it is a legal matter.

Best bet is if someone from this site is in contact with the woman to advise her to stop the monkey business and deal with this situation.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default You are right

The very best thing she could do is let the repo company take the car. The bank would then market the car with my help. Then she would get everything above remaining loan balance and expended costs in trying to locate the car. Definitely money in her pocket, legal troubles go away and constant fear and hiding stops. You would think that the easy way out would appeal to her......unless she has parted out the car or sold it illegally outside this country.

Jay Nordstrom

Old 05-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX #4xxx with CSX 482; David Kee Toploader
Not Ranked     

Sorry to hear something like this. It's gonna be hard to move without someone here catching wind of it, especially with the Cammer in it.

You might want to look into using a good "skip tracer" or private detective that tracks people or vehicles down. There are some bounty hunters out there with some special skills and resources. Also, if its stashed inside a big fifth-wheel trailer, might want to check the RV storage yards. I guess there is no chance that it had a LoJak on it.....

Again, sorry for your troubles and best of luck.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: # 238 lonestar w/IRS rear end
Not Ranked     

Jay, I sent you some info to your email hope it helps.
eric
Old 05-13-2014, 08:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Wow

You guys are too much! Thanks for all of the help and input.

Seems as though Jacque White Walters is no stranger to criminal acts. An arrest warrant dated 12-16-2010 for theft of more than $1,500 and less than$20,000 with bail of $12,000 shows up in public records. Born 10-7-56, txdl 004291735. Thanks Eric. Great info. Bill, you too.

Again I am in awe of this cobra family.

Jay

Old 05-13-2014, 10:31 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayscobras View Post
You guys are too much! Thanks for all of the help and input.

Seems as though Jacque White Walters is no stranger to criminal acts. An arrest warrant dated 12-16-2010 for theft of more than $1,500 and less than$20,000 with bail of $12,000 shows up in public records. Don 10-7-56, tell 004291735. Thanks Eric. Great info. Bill, you too.

Again I am in awe of this cobra family.

Jay
That 12-16-2010 is a State Jail Felony and if the cobra is less than $100k she is looking a 3rd Degree Felony. 2nd if over $100k

Second-degree felony 2-20 years; $10,000 fine Theft of property valued at $100,000 or more, but less than $200,000; aggravated assault; reckless injury to a child District court
Third-degree felony 2-10 years; $10,000 fine Theft of property valued at $20,000 or more, but less than $100,000; drive-by shooting with no injury District court
State jail felony 180 days to 2 years; $10,000 fine Theft of property valued at $1,500 or more, but less than $20,000; credit card or debit card abuse District court

Jay,
Is that her DOB and TXDL you posted ?
Old 05-13-2014, 11:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Yes Fred that is the info I have been given.

Old 05-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Backdraft Racing Dealer
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing
Not Ranked     

Wish I could help someone that's given so much to this corner of car game, but glad others are pitching in. Would not be the cobra biz without the snakes...
Old 05-14-2014, 09:12 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayscobras View Post
Yes Fred that is the info I have been given.
Besides what I sent you in the email, have you contacted her local Sheriffs office with the details we have sent you? Since she is licensed in the state, a local Rangers office instead of a local Sheriffs office may be your better choice for assistance of any kind. Finally, a call to the state realtors license office will get some action as well, as they do not like any of their licensed members having Felony charges or convictions, pending or otherwise. Hit her pocketbook, and her income stream, and watch her come out from hiding rather quickly.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 05-14-2014, 09:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR track car, SL-C track car
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
Finally, a call to the state realtors license office will get some action as well, as they do not like any of their licensed members having
Jay, if she is a Realtor I can help you with that part of it.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Werk77 289FIA
Not Ranked     

According to my database she don't hold any professional license. Yes, there were an arrest warrant -- but there was never a conviction.

Jay- you have a PM
DRB GT40 MK1 red #49- sold
FF5 Mk4 #7733 302/T5/IRS - dark blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #7812 427/TKO/IRS - Guardsman Blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #8414 501/TKO600/48IDA Ollie the Dragon #91 - sold
FF5 Daytona Coupe 347/TKO/IRS Homage CSX2299 Viking Blue - sold
SPF 2063
Old 05-14-2014, 11:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks again for the help and feedback. That being said and greatly appreciated there are some things I need to say.

I knew when this started that it was a no win situation for me even though my intention from the start was to help the Walters. I have discussed this for months with numerous friends and valued advisors. It was not done hastily and without great though and prayers.

I don't owe anyone any explanation but I chose to give one in case it may have solved this problem. To answer some of the remarks

1. This went public because no reward for information works if it is not made public.

2. As I have said, PI's and skip tracers were hired to no avail. When a person wants to hide they can do just that.

3. If anyone thinks this is in poor taste that is your opinion. You are not the one paying for a car that is being concealed even though it is collateral which is a felony in Texas.

4. I am the one who is going to be out tens of thousands of dollars. Unless you are willing to help with that, I really don't need to be blamed for this action.

5. Those who know where the car or Jacque is are abetting in a felony.

6. This is not the case of a grieving widow not knowing what to do. This was planned or the insurance which was required by the bank would not have been renewed even though they were in default six months prior.

7. Two sources have said that the car was sent to San Antonio for repairs but when Jacque went to get the car it had been picked up by a cobra club member.
No shop name. No payment for repairs. No member name. No theft claim.

8. The car was offered for sale after the supposed disappearance.

Call it how you want to but this bird is quacking, walking and swimming just like it seems.

If that makes me the bad guy then I have no problem being the bad guy.

Now, that is my two cents just as some of you have been able to express yours.

Jay Nordstrom

Old 05-14-2014, 01:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast Cobra 2007, 460 manual trans
Not Ranked     

I will keep a look out in Houston TX. Sorry to hear of this situation. I know its a bad situation. I have made a similar mistake myself cosigning for a student loan to my wife' family member, who promptly dropped out after another semester and bought a car with the proceeds. And we have been dealing with that. So I feel your pain. I took a business law class years ago. Teacher said "what is a co-signer?" and then answered his own question, "A fool with a pen!" I still recall that, but did not take his advice, we were trying to help a kid get through college.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:35 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I don't think anyone is bad mouthing you Jay, unless there is a lot of quacking going on behind the scenes.

Are you sure she is a widow and her husband did pass?
Old 05-14-2014, 05:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane #1037, 351C, TKO 600
Not Ranked     

Onyx,

Yes Dee passed away. I was in the room the night before he passed. Even told Jacque the car is not worth it and to let it go. My ex-wife was with me that night and she even told Jacque the same thing.
Dee was a great guy and was a staple here in the Texas Cobra Club. I Loved him like a big brother. I Love Jay the same way and it pains me this is happening. I know Jay is doing the right thing and wish Jacque would just let the cobra go for Dee's sake. Its people and not the car that make our hobby great. Dee was a great guy and I miss him.

"Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory."