14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 08:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     
Default Who is planning on the Wednesday meet and greet June 11???

Please let me know who is planning to attend the "Happy Hours" at Buzz's house next Wednesday so we can plan on the right amount of food and STUFF? Some of the local wifes and girlfriends are helping Buzz with the preparation so the wimmen want to know HOW MANY to count on being there?

Here are the directions: From the South parking lot of the Marriot go East to South Lewis and proceed south one mile to 81st street (intersection of ORU and WalMart) then turn Left and proceed East for 1 mile to Harvard and continue thru the intersection to the top of the hill (about 300 yards) turning left at the first street

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 06-05-2008, 08:44 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Clois,
That looks to be about three turns too many for Steve.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

You are probably right especially going back to the hotel.

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 06-05-2008, 01:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 148 with 427 SO
Not Ranked     

well if 3 turns are too many...just go east on 71st street and turn right (south) on Pittsburg and stay on that which meanders through the neighborhood and comes to my house. after turning south on Pittsburg, go straight through the 3 way stop...then straight through the 4 way stop and them you will see my house a little ways down with the street sign of 80th and Louisville in my front yard. THERE...only 1 turn!

3709 East 80th Street
Old 06-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #89 Keith Craft Genesis 427 so, stroked to 482, 649 hp. Sabre GT 40 #16 351W stroked to 408, 527hp, TWM stack injection, Fast XFI, G50/50.
Not Ranked     

I'll be there. See ya on Wednedsay.

John
Old 06-06-2008, 01:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #968 / Genesis 427 Aluminum S/O
Not Ranked     

Fred & Clois,

If you're referring to my wandering adventures last year........I STILL blame Clois for last years telephone directions!!!

I'm a BIG maybe, for everything. The Mustang is still in pieces, and I'm working feverishly to get it back together. All electrical issues. I've got a short somewhere which shuts the ignition down when I turn left. And it's not in the practical location. The builder used the original wiring harness, which leaves about 75% of the wiring unused. So I'm slowly removing wire circuit by circuit, and testing the required active ones each pass. And of coarse, something has to break periodical. Pretty labor intensive. Especially for a novice.

Put me down for one, hopefully. I'll print the directions this time.
SPF #968 w/ Genesis Aluminum 427 S/O
CVAR vintage racer: 1965 Mustang Fastback w/ HP 302
Old 06-06-2008, 02:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvDaBlues View Post
Fred & Clois,

If you're referring to my wandering adventures last year........I STILL blame Clois for last years telephone directions!!!

I'm a BIG maybe, for everything. The Mustang is still in pieces, and I'm working feverishly to get it back together. All electrical issues. I've got a short somewhere which shuts the ignition down when I turn left. And it's not in the practical location. The builder used the original wiring harness, which leaves about 75% of the wiring unused. So I'm slowly removing wire circuit by circuit, and testing the required active ones each pass. And of coarse, something has to break periodical. Pretty labor intensive. Especially for a novice.

Put me down for one, hopefully. I'll print the directions this time.
Steve, let me know next time you are tracing out an electrical issue. Kinda hard for me to get in there right now and troubleshoot as I still have a walking boot on my left foot, but I could have helped last weekend.

I really don't see me making it on Saturday as I don't want to make my wife bring me. She doesn't really want to come, and I don't want to force Cobras on her, that will just make it harder to get one when the time comes. This walking boot just makes it so hard to drive a clutch.

Last edited by Joe Wicked; 06-06-2008 at 02:55 AM..
Old 06-08-2008, 07:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I'll be riding up with John Ross on Wednesday ,So please count me in at Buzz's.This is my first time at Tulsa. Hopefully by this time next year I'll up there with a new Hurricane. Can't wait to meet everyone and check out their rides, looks like it's gonna be one big party! Joe
Old 06-10-2008, 08:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #491, Red with Black Stripes, 438 Windsor by Keith Craft Racing dynoed at 640hp, Street and Race Prepped.
Not Ranked     

James and boys will be there, and my friend Melvin and son. We will see you guys there sometime around 6:00...

Bests, James
281-804-5730
Watch out! You may get BIT!!!