Turn Ten Racing, Inc. and D&D Cobra of Quebec
Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra
User Name
Password
Club Cobra Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 07-25-2012, 05:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 133bus View Post
joe, keep trying every day...don would say that he was on vacation and was away for couple of weeks...if there is anything that I can help with let me know...steve
Don just called me and he is personally coming to my place Friday to drop off the parts!!

Joe

Last edited by Joey.S; 07-25-2012 at 06:49 AM..
Old 07-26-2012, 04:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: dd cobra,351w mild cam

that is great...keep us posted...steve
Old 07-26-2012, 05:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Don was on vaction, he also told me that he expanded his shop and keeping very busy. I'm looking forward to seeing Don again and getting the parts Friday.

Joe

Last edited by Joey.S; 07-26-2012 at 05:09 AM..
Old 08-14-2012, 09:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: D&D Cobra,302 stock for now,IRS
Send a message via Yahoo to michel schryer

I can't post any pictures on this site,I tried and you wouldn't see the screw up anyway,you have to be in the sunlight to see it. It's not as bad as it sounds but you can see it if you have attention for details.
Don is hard to get a hold of sometimes but he's always been there after all when I had problems,othrwise this built would have been very frustrating,you have to be very very patient with him which I ran out at times but he won't let you down. My car looks very good and the build went well despite the fact that it was my first kit car (and last). I was appraised at $65,000 after spending $50,000,amazing how fast it went,couldn't beleive it,I could have got my retirement Porsche with that but you don't get as much attention even driving a Porsche but the Cobra,it's constent thumbs up !!!

MichelQUOTE=Joey.S;1201331]Do you have any pictures of the car?[/quote]
Old 08-14-2012, 09:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by michel schryer View Post
I can't post any pictures on this site,I tried and you wouldn't see the screw up anyway,you have to be in the sunlight to see it. It's not as bad as it sounds but you can see it if you have attention for details.
Don is hard to get a hold of sometimes but he's always been there after all when I had problems,othrwise this built would have been very frustrating,you have to be very very patient with him which I ran out at times but he won't let you down. My car looks very good and the build went well despite the fact that it was my first kit car (and last). I was appraised at $65,000 after spending $50,000,amazing how fast it went,couldn't beleive it,I could have got my retirement Porsche with that but you don't get as much attention even driving a Porsche but the Cobra,it's constent thumbs up !!!

MichelQUOTE=Joey.S;1201331]Do you have any pictures of the car?
[/quote]
Thanks for the reply, I'm glad you are very happy with the car and i'm sure I will be one day. Don does build a great car I like it much better then the factory 5. I just wish he is easier to get of hold of. Is there anyway you could pm your number so i could call you and talk about the cobra? Of course if you don't mind.

Joey
Old 08-14-2012, 07:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Joe,how did you make out with Don ...did he show up like he said he would...steve
Old 08-14-2012, 07:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Joe,how did you make out with Don ...did he show up like he said he would...steve
PM Sent.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: D&D Cobra,302 stock for now,IRS
Send a message via Yahoo to michel schryer

Joey,sorry for the delay, I don't visit the site much now ,you can call me anytime, If I can be any help, I will get back to you if I'm not there to pick up 905-702 7696

MichelThanks for the reply, I'm glad you are very happy with the car and i'm sure I will be one day. Don does build a great car I like it much better then the factory 5. I just wish he is easier to get of hold of. Is there anyway you could pm your number so i could call you and talk about the cobra? Of course if you don't mind.

Joey[/quote]
Old 01-10-2013, 07:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
No, Still no parts.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Joe,PM sent
Old 04-03-2013, 06:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Joe,how are you coming along with the build and Don...steve
Old 04-03-2013, 04:00 PM