1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 06-29-2003, 10:54 AM
(An All-Around Nice Guy)
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique Motorcars (sold)
Not Ranked     

That green one belongs to Greg Buck and it's a very nice ride.

Wahoo - Did you talk to the Weavers about your situation. I certainly can't speak for them, but they might be able to work something out for you. Besides, all things are negotiable for the money, right?

Focus - Looks like you have a lot of local visiting to do! I'm from the Atlanta area originally (which is why I'm posting here) and still come to visit quite often (though usually not with the Cobra). I can assure you that you'll find a lot of very enthuisiastic owners in your area with some beautiful cars. Before making my purchase, I had the opportunity to ride in many of these guys' cars including an SPF, a Unique, and an ERA. Heck, I even drove one of them.

My choice is clear from my signature line, but it was a tough decision between the final three (ERA, SPF, Unique). In the end, I wanted a car that required to me to do some work for completion so that I could feel like I had something to do with completing the car (eliminated the SPF). Yet I also wanted a very straightforward build (didn't wanna take 12 months) and I was on somewhat of a budget (eliminated the ERA). And that left the Unique of which I am very pleased.
Old 06-29-2003, 11:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by excelguru

That green one belongs to Greg Buck and it's a very nice ride.

Appologies to Greg. I've only attended one ACC event(lunch), and I met about 15 folks. I have a hard time with names(not to mention most of us have two names, screen & real), but I can remember the cars!

southernfriedcj/Jim
Old 06-29-2003, 11:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: British Racing Green FFR, 302
Not Ranked     

Southernfried - No appology necessary, I'm not very good with names either.

Scott - If you would like to see a FFR please feel free to drop me an e-mail I would be glad to show you mine. However, I am leaving on a short deployment tomorrow and will not be back in the States until August. Maybe we can hook up after my return. Look forward to meeting you.

Greg
Old 07-02-2003, 06:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Mestizo
Not Ranked     

Hey Scott,
Before you make up your mind check out the Backdraft (Reg Dobb down in Pembroke Pines, FL). The car is the best deal I found after looking at a lot of options and the ride as well as the fit and finish is superb! A base turnkey with a 302 is about $36.
I think Carl Scott's advise is solid: Spend as much as you can afford to get the highest quality you can. It will keep up the resale value and minimize buyer's remorse.
Good Luck and have fun.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: