28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree102Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2018, 12:13 PM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
That doesn't fly in CA, so that car cannot be legally registered in CA with that VIN#. Pre-dates SB100 rules, but I don't believe you can affix a 1965 Mustang VIN to a Cobra replica and register it in today's world. Red flag!
Dang, alright. Boy I'll tell 'ya, this buying a Cobra stuff is just fraught with peril. I think hauss better go back to the motor home idea.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Here you go, red with white stripes. And it's a coveted Brazilian Glaspac -- very rare. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Other-...5a1lad&vxp=mtr
Old 04-18-2018, 12:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2291, Whipple Blown & Injected 4V ModMotor
Not Ranked     

I think the OP needs a motorhome. Nothing too extravagant but nice. Maybe king sized bed, wardrobe cabinet, kitchen, shower and dual crappers with diesel power and an electric starter.

Sort of like this one => http://www.cordeliarv.com/inventory/?search_dropdown_body=Class+A+Motorhome&search_con dition=New&search_fuel_type=Diesel

Even better, the good news is this one is marked down $50K!

Of course if you wanted to kill two birds with one stone you could get a Cobra Coach Motorhome, click here => Cobra Motorhome

Now he's cooking with gas. A Motorhome and a Cobra how much better can this get??

I like the Cobra Motorhome. My guess is the ramming index is off the chart!

Ed

Help them do what they would have done if they had known what they could do.
Old 04-18-2018, 01:38 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
Here you go, red with white stripes. And it's a coveted Brazilian Glaspac -- very rare. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Other-...5a1lad&vxp=mtr
There's one on SF Bay Area Craigslist right now:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto...523755100.html
Old 04-18-2018, 01:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 manowar forged crank roller rockers . BIG CAM.
Not Ranked     
Default 427 cobra

Quote:
Hauss, this is on the Club Cobra classifieds and seems to have what you want, except for the SB100 thing: PhotoPost Classifieds - Superformance 427SC Cobra, SP02464 - Royal Blue/Arctic White stripes - Roush 427R - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds He's asking $70k, which is probably fair, for a car that has 7300 miles and is "fully sorted." He'll even throw in some static cling Meatballs.

There it is again that sickening stomach ache feeling when you get kicked in the balls! Patrickt didn't anyone tell you, hitting below the belt is not fair! You should be censored! 65K! and SB-100 and that would be the car of my dreams!
Old 04-18-2018, 02:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 manowar forged crank roller rockers . BIG CAM.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
There's one on SF Bay Area Craigslist right now:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto...523755100.html
Already called him he is full of s..t !
Old 04-18-2018, 02:03 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Great! Now forward payment to bank and new owner will get title.

And I do notice a pattern. When you can't close a sale, you attack people. Mr hauss doesnt want your car. So leave the thread but you cant and make fun of him.
Pray tell where I "attacked" or "made fun" of the OP? I have had NO further posting or attempted communication with the OP. Perhaps the car was not to his taste/needs/zodiac sign, I don't know.

I doubt you could recognize a TV test pattern much less one related to sales. The only person I ragged on is you. Seems you can dish but not take.

And do you understand how wholesale dealer financing works? No, I thought not. There is no "title" until the MSO is submitted to the DMV. Unless the bank holds the MSO (and in New York they do not) there is no "title to pay off". In some places the bank holds the MSO until the dealer pays off the floor plan but I ALREADY explained that no bank will floor a roller as they have no ready way to convert the collateral to cash. But that would apparently require some reading comprehension.

Tag out and over to you Rod.......

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/
Old 04-18-2018, 02:17 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark IV View Post
Apparently, every post is always about me. NYG may be right.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:21 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauss View Post
Already called him he is full of s..t !
Just wait a few minutes, another blue/white SPF with SB100 will be listed for sale.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:30 PM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Yes, and while we love you, we still, even after all this time, view you as a potential "milkshake duck."
Old 04-18-2018, 02:42 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Yes, and while we love you, we still, even after all this time, view you as a potential "milkshake duck."
I had to google that one. And this Creedence Clearwater Revival you "Alter Cockers" spoke about.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:50 PM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
I had to google that one.
Yes, I've noted that your vocabulary is rather limited.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:05 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Yes, I've noted that your vocabulary is rather limited.
Well, I'd rather have a limited vocabulary than a limited color palette, especially when it comes to Cobras.
ACademic likes this.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 CID
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Pray tell where I "attacked" or "made fun" of the OP? I have had NO further posting or attempted communication with the OP. Perhaps the car was not to his taste/needs/zodiac sign, I don't know.

I doubt you could recognize a TV test pattern much less one related to sales. The only person I ragged on is you. Seems you can dish but not take.

And do you understand how wholesale dealer financing works? No, I thought not. There is no "title" until the MSO is submitted to the DMV. Unless the bank holds the MSO (and in New York they do not) there is no "title to pay off". In some places the bank holds the MSO until the dealer pays off the floor plan but I ALREADY explained that no bank will floor a roller as they have no ready way to convert the collateral to cash. But that would apparently require some reading comprehension.

There's a reason I blocked NewYorkGuy. No regrets.
Ron61, spdbrake and Alfa02 like this.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF-427R
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauss View Post
There it is again that sickening stomach ache feeling when you get kicked in the balls! Patrickt didn't anyone tell you, hitting below the belt is not fair! You should be censored! 65K! and SB-100 and that would be the car of my dreams!

Hauss, this is my car. let me know if you want to discuss.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:54 PM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy55 View Post
There's a reason I blocked NewYorkGuy. No regrets.
Then how did you know he was writing stuff?
Old 04-18-2018, 05:14 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Quote:
NAH,

According to NYG I am just behind you in self flagilation. (Understand he is Googling the word as we read.....)

Perhaps I missed the post I allegedly made dissing the OP, can you please show me where I chased after him? In fact I actually posted about a a non-SPF car that I do not own nor have for sale. Yeah, that makes me a LOT of money!

I suspect he has been banned form "leafowners.com"

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/
Old 04-18-2018, 11:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
I suspect he has been banned form "leafowners.com"
Well, if so, NYG always has the Leaf-blowers.com forum. They do have a sub forum for the electric and battery powered models for the environmentally conscious among us. And I think they have leaf blower clubs in NYC and LA for $1,500.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:25 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Actually you should be able to get it registered at a Friendly DMV by using the SB-1578 which also uses the SB-100 numbers but was written just for this purpose, to allow people buying out of state titled cars to get the registered legally. With the usual ton of paper work and wheelbarrow loads of money.

Ron

Quote:
That doesn't fly in CA, so that car cannot be legally registered in CA with that VIN#. Pre-dates SB100 rules, but I don't believe you can affix a 1965 Mustang VIN to a Cobra replica and register it in today's world. Red flag!

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 04-19-2018, 09:36 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
Actually you should be able to get it registered at a Friendly DMV by using the SB-1578 which also uses the SB-100 numbers but was written just for this purpose, to allow people buying out of state titled cars to get the registered legally. With the usual ton of paper work and wheelbarrow loads of money.

Ron
A buyer could try to register that Cobra with a '65 Mustang VIN here in CA, anything is possible, but you don't know if that '65 Mustang was reported as destroyed or stolen. Also, if you're attempting to evade paying registration fees and taxes based upon the value of a '65 Mustang, instead of Cobra replica, then that's clearly defrauding CA of revenue that's due.

IMO, using the '65 Mustang VIN is fraught with peril and there's no guarantee that, even if you're successful in initially registering it, the State of CA won't find you and your car later and now you may have to find a lawyer to get yourself out of the legal mess.
Closed Thread