Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Cool Cobra tags (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/5652-cool-cobra-tags.html)

CCX33911 11-11-2001 11:12 AM

VET EATR

DanElam 11-14-2001 08:21 PM

WISEASP

The Viper has WISEASP. The Cobra has antique plates (no inspection).

Rodney 01-06-2002 01:08 AM

My tag is TYFAIM; you all know what that means don't you?

Rodney 01-06-2002 01:08 AM

My tag is TYFAIM; you all know what that means don't you?

:JEKYLHYDE

ERA535 01-06-2002 07:10 AM

No :)

Rodney 01-06-2002 07:44 PM

tyfaim translation

TYFAIM This Year Ferraris Ass Is Mine:LOL:

Aussie Mike 01-06-2002 09:30 PM

I read thru everones suggestions for plates and I finally settled on BAD ASP. We only have 6 characters in our plates so I thought this was a good 6 leter option. Plates can be ordered in different colours and there is a slimline plate available. I went for Red plates with white lettering in the slimline style. I'm putting red highlights right thru the car with some of the running gear painted red and a red/black interior.

Thanks for the ideas

Cheers

bad_sss 01-07-2002 09:56 AM

Cool Cobra Tags

My Cobra tag (TX) reads BAD SSS. The car is powered by a Twin Turbo 351, so I think the tag is appropriate.

Eat Mice 02-01-2002 08:49 AM

Just ordered a new tag for my car... "EAT MICE"

excelguru 02-01-2002 10:51 AM

"EAT MICE"!!!!

I love it! That's great!

I'm still leaning towards MYDREAM or NOXQSES (no excuses). We're allowed 7 letters in SC. Also, I recently discovered that SC allows the ampersand symbol (&), so that opens the door for numerous other possibilities...

Do other states allow special symbols such as &, +, -, etc.?

Keith :)

CobraEd 02-01-2002 10:59 AM

I still like "U-LOSE" best!

Ed

CMansfield 02-01-2002 11:46 AM

I figured that if my wife was nice enough to let me buy the car, I should let her pick out the plate, she ordered REVTILE
Chas

Randy Resetar 02-01-2002 01:33 PM

My plate says WARPSPD

Back in Black 02-01-2002 07:04 PM

A few ideas from the den of the great serpent

I had a long list made up, but chose *POISSON* :D
The plates are sitting on the mantle, waiting for April 2002 delivery (I DO hope!)

EDIT 6-10-02 : Going to be July delivery!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a few ideas for you other reptilicus lovers:MECOOL:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SLITHER
BADBITE
ROADSNAK
VENOM (1-9)
POISON
HOODED
KINGVNM
LORDVNM
CHARMER
CHARMED
SINUOUS
KNGFANG
FSTBITE
QUIKBTE
HOTSNAK
COOLSNK
WLDSNAK
WILDSNK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pics of my POISSON girl when she gets here :MECOOL:

Jay Hamby 02-01-2002 08:06 PM

Cool Cobra Tags

I wish I would've had a chance to read this thread before I selected my tags. My excuse will be that time went to fast, or I looked into it too late.

In Indiana you have to order your tags by Decmber 31st to have them available to you in the next calendar.

My wife and I just happened to stop at the license bureau on the 31st of December to find this out. Needless to say, we were a little under the gun. We tried to put a quick list together, but it seemed like everything I wanted was already issued. My wife came up with something, felt like she was participating, so I said if it's available- I'll take it!

It was. Now I'm the proud owner of a beautiful Indigo Blue, Titanium Striped, Superformance Cobra with tags that read TYS 4 BYS. I wonder why nobody else chose such a manly plate?

Needless to say, next year, I'm getting a different tag. Oh well, the car sure looks great.

Hotcobra520 02-16-2002 10:34 AM

Mine reads HS!TCIF HOLLY SH_T! THIS COBRA IS FAST :LOL:

Chris Portinga 02-16-2002 12:56 PM

I'm applying next week. My three options are

WANNAGO
IOWEHER
I O HER

J W Martin 02-17-2002 04:49 AM

Here in Tucson we have a lot of Retired Military (me included) and because I've been using this saying for 30 yeas (O MY GOD am I getting old) my Plate reads "HU-RAH" Also to all my Brothers and Sisters who have served or are currently serving in the Military a HU-RAH to you. My Truck Plate is another Military term "WETSU"
HU-RAH
John

hdheritage97 02-20-2002 06:46 PM

Great topic

SN8KEBITE

Beach Asp 02-21-2002 11:42 AM

Got mine last year

BCH ASP