28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 12:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1965 FFR MKII STROKER 514
Not Ranked     

Fun??? What is that? No hot rod or bike at this time. New truck and it's fun (a/c seats!).

One of these days I will have another one.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII, warmed over 5.0, Turned 30,000 miles on January 1st run
Not Ranked     

HOLD IT HERE !!!! You guys are giving me a complex....and you KNOW how sensitive I am.......I'm beginning to think you guys like Vivian more than me........I'll remember this......Posi...
Old 09-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic, 428 FE CCX 3069
Not Ranked     

What? You think we like Vivian more than you? Smells better. Easier to look at. Nicer to listen to.. You're right! I think we like Vivian more than you also.

See you're getting smarter all the time..

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

"It's a great car and I love it, but it doesn't do 'SLOW' very well."

Last edited by Danr55; 09-05-2010 at 05:05 AM..
Old 09-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 302 carb
Not Ranked     

Aren't you really Viv's driver?

Mike

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb222/mikiec66/
Old 09-04-2010, 11:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR from Levy Racing 302 FI w/Edelbrock Performer heads
Not Ranked     

What they said!!!

Vietnam Vets may be eligible for medical care and disability compensation. Contact the VA if you have prostate cancer or type 2 diabetes. Finally got around to going to the VA.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII, warmed over 5.0, Turned 30,000 miles on January 1st run
Not Ranked     

Dave...you are such a conversationalist........OK I give up, the truth be told......I am Vivian's slave.....ah driver ya that's it....driver..........Posi....
Old 09-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

So are you going to commit to driving your boss to Laughlin this year or do we have to come and steal her?

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

Old 09-07-2010, 09:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positraktion View Post
Dave...you are such a conversationalist........OK I give up, the truth be told......I am Vivian's slave.....ah driver ya that's it....driver..........Posi....
Positraktion. I thought slavery was abolished by Abraham Rincoln?

The only slaves we hear about here in China are sex slaves, are you a sex slave Posi or, err, an Alpha Male with agrresive needs, or just as you say, a driver for the person who wears the pants?

I find it very hard to believe that anyone from the Arizona Cobras, being all upstandin gents n'all, would let their wives really boss them around, well perhaps in DWRATS case I can understand since she drives a BMW rocket and he drives a poor man's Pinto AND get this, sold off his Cobra. Now that's what we calls being a dedicated husband, but then again, thems just kind words. tin-man
Old 09-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

"I find it very hard to believe that anyone from the Arizona Cobras, being all upstandin gents n'all, would let their wives really boss them around" ... Tinner, you really need to meet Mike and Ginny and Don and Diana. You may change your mind.

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

Old 09-08-2010, 04:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danr55 View Post
"I find it very hard to believe that anyone from the Arizona Cobras, being all upstandin gents n'all, would let their wives really boss them around" ... Tinner, you really need to meet Mike and Ginny and Don and Diana. You may change your mind.
you mean these guys have D.D.G. [Drop Dead Gorgeous] wives, just like DWRAT, in that case I can understand? or are these guys skinny whimps and their wive can BTS out of em for sayin the wrong thing at any time they so choose?

Hopefully I will get to meet all the players soon, like maybe November when I get my car. Cheers, John, AKA, tin-man

Last edited by tin-man; 09-08-2010 at 04:44 AM..
Old 09-08-2010, 09:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

HOLY CAMOLY !!! What have we started here....all the truths come out. Tin-man, I have a very vivid imagination and that part about being a sex slave....well...hold it...I'll be right back.......PHEW !! That was too vivid.......Now back to the original question......uhhhh....what was that question again???? To finish.....we love our wives dearly and will do anything to please them...well almost anything....well maybe some things we won't do....come to think of it there are a lot of things I won't do....but when she says' "Jump", I say, "How high dear?"....Have a good one...or two....I'm going to need three after this.....Posi....
Old 09-08-2010, 09:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR III 302
Not Ranked     

Wholly who wears the pants in the family Batman. We have a rule here , always discuss, then do it her way.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positraktion View Post
HOLY CAMOLY !!! What have we started here....all the truths come out. Tin-man, I have a very vivid imagination and that part about being a sex slave....well...hold it...I'll be right back.......PHEW !! That was too vivid.......Now back to the original question......uhhhh....what was that question again???? To finish.....we love our wives dearly and will do anything to please them...well almost anything....well maybe some things we won't do....come to think of it there are a lot of things I won't do....but when she says' "Jump", I say, "How high dear?"....Have a good one...or two....I'm going to need three after this.....Posi....
Posi, I am truly sorry to have caused you stress whan I mentioned S** S****, that was not my intent since errr, twasnt I who talked about being a slave, it was one fine upstandin gent, but it triggered my response. So to make amends for all the, well, mmm, only you know what you did,. I am willing to pay for your entire drink consumption when we do the lunch thing, now I conclude you can drink correct and your better half does allow you to drink correct, so is there a limit she imposes?

And, oh by the way, just out of curiosity how high was the highest she made you jump, the wifey I'm talkiing about, not the SEX SLAVE tin-man

Last edited by tin-man; 09-08-2010 at 11:52 PM..
Old 09-08-2010, 09:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully View Post
Wholly who wears the pants in the family Batman. We have a rule here , always discuss, then do it her way.
Skuly, I refuse to believe you are on a leash as well, being the case, where is da fightin spirit, where is all the testosterone?

Testosterone: a steroid hormone from the androgen group. In mammals, testosterone is primarily secreted in the testes of males. ...

where is all the male macho that is the sole right of a Cobra driver to exhibit?

Did I make a mistake when I ordered a bunch of tee shirts that say:COBRA OWNER D.F.W.M

Danr55, if what all these upstandin gents are sayin is true, we should probably have the lunch at err, ummm, WHIMPEYS. yeah, WHIMPEYS

tin-man
Old 09-09-2010, 05:08 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Obviously Tinner, you're not married. If you check Funk and Wagnalls, you'll find the marriage is defined as the surrender of testes to a mamber of the opposite sex to be used or not at her will. (There is no misspelling there either.)

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

Old 09-09-2010, 06:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: too many to list
Not Ranked     
Default Job Loss

Mike,
The best thing that ever happened to me was getting laid off. We said F it and moved to AZ from PA.
Bill

P.S. Did they dump you because you are half the man they hired?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Did I see FREE drinks...NO LIMIT from Tin-Man....I have witnesses right....everyone saw this post...he said he would buy me drinks ALL DAY......please confirm you all saw this....I don't want to miss out....ONLY ME, NO ONE ELSE...FREE DRINKS......OH I HOPE WE GO FOR LUNCH WHERE THEY SERVE ALCOHOL..................I will pick the place for our luinch gathering....all in favor say "I"....................Tin-man, to answer your question...It's hard to jump when you are tied to the bed....Posi.......
Old 09-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

That's right Posi.. all the Chinese beer you can drink... (YUK!)

Dan in Arizona
CCX3209

Old 09-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 302 carb
Not Ranked     

And while you are getting soused, we will entertain Ms Viv.

Mike

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb222/mikiec66/
Old 09-09-2010, 03:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR III 302
Not Ranked     

When I play golf witch is every day Im told to leave my testes at home, you do not need them on the golf course. I had them but now they are a thing of the past. Hey Tinner , did you ever see the movie , China Town, remember when he told the joke about how the Chinese do it, I thought of you being in China.