Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2006, 09:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC under re-construction, GenIV with tremec 600, Jag 3.31 L/S diff
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm427
Or take a bex and have a nice lie down...

Do Pommies drink VB? I suppose ANYTHING to numb the pain right now
Me thinks the Poms would drink almost anything after the floggin they got in the cricket.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RC_Sports Car Replica. Dodge Viper Blue, Candy apple Red stripes 408_Cleveland, 2v heads, twin Gas Research throttle bodies, Full manual stage 3 C10 auto, Jag 3.07 rear.
Not Ranked     

THE MISSUS.
I notice you have exactly the same IP address as Trevor.

Over 25 couples and well over a 2 dozen kids at the Christmas party 2 weekends. Fed square weekend before that- My wife and both kids there, Tony's Wife and little girl there along with the grand patents atleast 5 other couples there.

Last edited by REPTYL; 01-08-2007 at 07:22 PM..
Old 12-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair
Oi I reckon we all just ATTACK Jamo!

Jamo is to blame 4 everything!
If it would help you blokes to get back to drinking and telling lies about horespower n' wimmin, then I say bring it.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB 2000 - FORD Powered 302EFI
Not Ranked     

VB, Crown Lager, XXXX, Gold - Its all Lager anyway

Often drunk with lime and a packet of crisps - in old blighty anyway!!

Oh and by women - Ooops, I may get moderated and not by the moderators
Old 12-20-2006, 09:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB Cobra, Ford 2001 4.6l Quad Cam Stroked to 5.2l (ported heads, reground cams from SHM + a Kenne Bell 2.8 Charger + Intercooler) Autronic SM4 Ecu, Autometer Cobalt Gauges, Trigo 8 & 10 x 15 Halibrand Knock Offs, Goodyear Eagle Tyres
Not Ranked     

Same IP hey!

Let the PINGING begin!
Old 12-20-2006, 09:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

[quote] THE MISSUS.
I notice you have exactly the same IP address as Trevor.[quote]

Hmmmm...aint technology great (when you know the little ins and outs)........

This is the most exciting thread Ive seen in ages, Now if another personal favourite poster of mine would get involved...that would be REAL exciting...
Old 12-20-2006, 09:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Absolute Pace
Not Ranked     
Default Broken Glass.

Misses, you like me should not throw stones.

I assume you are close to Trevor may I assume his wife, please feel free to let us know who you are.

Tony is a good bloke, Trevor named him, that is what prompted me to post.

I have an old set of tyres on the car I am going to see how they smoke.

Phil
Old 12-20-2006, 09:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB Cobra, Ford 2001 4.6l Quad Cam Stroked to 5.2l (ported heads, reground cams from SHM + a Kenne Bell 2.8 Charger + Intercooler) Autronic SM4 Ecu, Autometer Cobalt Gauges, Trigo 8 & 10 x 15 Halibrand Knock Offs, Goodyear Eagle Tyres
Not Ranked     

Oi, I was told by a little bird that Rebel1 & Santa Claus have the same IP address. That explains why I never got that supercharger last Christmas, someone kept it for himself!

As for that Jamo bloke, I was going to read all of his 8012 posts about nothing, but decided in the end I couldn't be bothered.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC under re-construction, GenIV with tremec 600, Jag 3.31 L/S diff
Not Ranked     

Fellas...aint my place to say this but I'm going to anyways....

This is not the forum to be airing this type of dirty linen.

I agree and can understand those who have stood in defense of a club administrator and possible good friend, we stick up for our mates...but...

This is a local issue and I doubt the rest of the world is finding any enjoyment in reading this thread.

Please take it off line or at least off this site.

Cheers and happy chrissy to you all
Old 12-20-2006, 10:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Oi, I was told by a little bird that Rebel1 & Santa Claus have the same IP address. That explains why I never got that supercharger last Christmas, someone kept it for himself!

As for that Jamo bloke, I was going to read all of his 8012 posts about nothing, but decided in the end I couldn't be bothered.
Hehehe Blair....I owe ya a reply to your PM...now I don't know if I will bother.

Don't read that Jamo fellas 8013 posts.....he's a legal type and typically, their comments can be interpreted different ways.

That means you'd be wading thru maybe in excess of 20,000 interpretations and you'd be here till chrissy 2007.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I think you have it all wrong Rebel1! This 'local issue' is actually a global phenon-a-me-thingy.

When have you ever seen Jamo or Computerworks browse our forums? They have blessed us with their presence and have actually lowered their standards to come talk with the common people!

Really America gave us Jerry now we are acting like the people on his show.

From now on Jamo and Computerworks must pay a commision to browse the Australian part of the forum, I promise I'll take me top off!
Old 12-20-2006, 10:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
I think you have it all wrong Rebel1! This 'local issue' is actually a global phenon-a-me-thingy.

When have you ever seen Jamo or Computerworks browse our forums? They have blessed us with their presence and have actually lowered their standards to come talk with the common people!
Mate...look back a bit..their watching....self admitted even...they see everything

Quote:
Really America gave us Jerry now we are acting like the people on his show.
And what amazes me is that folks go on that show knowing they are gonna come away as first class fools

Quote:
From now on Jamo and Computerworks must pay a commision to browse the Australian part of the forum, I promise I'll take me top off!
Hahaha...for someone who breeds tadpoles for a living you're being awfully cheeky aren't ya ....take ya top off!!!! hahahahaha
Old 12-20-2006, 11:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

My Christmas spirit is still in tact, hence my (clearly wasted) attempt to stick up for an individual who was trying to voice their opinion. If this is the kind of response to expect from 'friendly, family oriented' people, then I’m really impressed – wow.

Oh looky, I’ve got another IP address. Any IT buffs out there will know how virtual IPs work and how they are assigned by ISPs when using proxy servers…
“Hmmmm... aint technology great (when you know the little ins and outs)......... “

Besides, I’m not related to Trevor at all, I don’t think I’ve even met him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebel1 re. Qld visit: It was me - can't wait to visit the sunny Qld club again!!
Old 12-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

i have only been a member of the victorian club for 12 months, but in that time i have found the greater majority to very wellcomeing and Tony and the rest of the club executive have been great. It has been my experience that in clubs those that complain the most do the least, if your not happy with way YOUR club is being run go to the next agm and stand for a position, and if you think $80.00 is expesive how does that compair to 12 months running a cobra, a drop in the ocean, i thought i got more than that in value from my first run with club, and i haven't participated at either winton or wakefeild.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Oh looky, I’ve got another IP address. Any IT buffs out there will know how virtual IPs work and how they are assigned by ISPs when using proxy servers…
“Hmmmm... aint technology great (when you know the little ins and outs)......... “

Um....whats an ip address?
Old 12-21-2006, 01:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RC_Sports Car Replica. Dodge Viper Blue, Candy apple Red stripes 408_Cleveland, 2v heads, twin Gas Research throttle bodies, Full manual stage 3 C10 auto, Jag 3.07 rear.
Not Ranked     

assigned the exact same IP address on the same forum on the same day with the same opinion.

I've been in the IT industry for 19 years, I can have a different IP too. One for home and one for work.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Missus.
Just had a look at your past posts.

The IP address are the same as this post.

Last edited by REPTYL; 01-08-2007 at 07:24 PM..
Old 12-21-2006, 02:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

LOL

Static IP address = broadband

Dial Up = Proxy servers and constantly changing IP address whenever you dial up. The chance of two different people dialing up and getting the same IP address on the same forum thread, wow!

Think Reptyl has caught someone out.

Hey Reptyl change your nic to 007
Old 12-21-2006, 03:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

It just isn't worth the grief. Better things to look forward to... like Winton. How many sleeps? Have a very Fordly Christmas!
Richard
Old 12-21-2006, 04:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Absolute Pace
Not Ranked     
Default Great Pic

Top shot Richard.

A merry Fordly Xmas to you as well.

Phil
Closed Thread