Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   The POOL ROOM (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/91647-pool-room.html)

OZCOBRA 07-09-2012 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcraigau (Post 1199416)
Same with Marcus at the Coke Zero 400...

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...LA65/photo.jpg[/IMG]
Coke Zero??....That's all these boy's wanted at the local MtGambier Macca's!!! :p

Baz 07-09-2012 03:31 PM

How to start a Fight.

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in 3 seconds." I brought her a bathroom scale.

Then the fight started.

My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw and said to me, "I feel horrible. I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment." I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."

That's when the fight started.

Rog246 07-10-2012 03:56 PM

I think i know that woman !:3DSMILE:

Rog246 07-12-2012 02:50 AM

1) My dad worked on the roadwork’s for twenty years before he got fired for stealing!At first I didn't believe it.... but when I got home all the signs were there!

2) My girlfriend says that a small penis won’t affect our relationship. Whether she's right or not, I'd prefer it if she didn't have one at all !

3) A woman is walking down the street and see's a sign in the pet shop window reading, "FANNY LICKING FROG £25" curious the woman proceeds inside and says to the shop keeper, "I'd like to see the fanny licking frog please." To which the shop keeper replies, "Bonjour!"

Baz 07-15-2012 11:53 PM

Rear End Prang.

Bloke runs up the back of the car in front. The dwarf who was driving the front car jumps out and runs back to the guy in the car behind and says, "I'M NOT HAPPY." The other driver replies, "Well I'll bite. If your not 'HAPPY', which one are you?"

Rog246 07-16-2012 04:02 AM

Just to spice things up I said to my wife, "We'll do a bit of role playing tonight."She was well up for it. So I said, " You dress up like Whitney Houston, and I'll run you a bath..."

Just had a parcel from Holland, when I opened it, it was a rubber fanny, that's nice I thought, 'two lips from Amsterdam'!

Baz 07-16-2012 02:40 PM

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her school
reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his
drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.

I asked her, "Do you know him?"

"Yes", she sighed,

"He's my old boyfriend.

I understand he took to drinking
right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he
hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?"

And then the fight started...

letsboogie351 07-17-2012 01:46 AM

Rearrange the letters to spell out an important part of the human body which is even more useful when erect.
P N E S I

People who wrote SPINE became doctors...
The rest are all my friends...

Rob. Smith 07-18-2012 03:51 PM

Took my girlfriend to a motor show. When we were looking at Ferraris she said..."I'd like something nice and shiny that would go from 0 to 130 in 3 seconds !" So I bought her some bathroom scales...... I'm going to motorshows on my own now.

Merv and Sharon 07-18-2012 07:12 PM

Now in Italy they have Lambo Police cars ...

'New' Italian Police Car - Lamborghini Crash

Baz 07-19-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob. Smith (Post 1200872)
Took my girlfriend to a motor show. When we were looking at Ferraris she said..."I'd like something nice and shiny that would go from 0 to 130 in 3 seconds !" So I bought her some bathroom scales...... I'm going to motorshows on my own now.

Come on Rog. You'll have to do better than that. I posted that yarn 7 blogs ago.

Baz

Baz 07-19-2012 03:12 PM

We arrived back from Europe on 2nd June after a fabulous Scenic River Cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest. We went on a coach trip off the ship from Passau to Salzburg and were travelling along the Autobahn at 130kph. We were passed by a new experimental Mercedes High Speed Concept Coach. If he wasn't pulling 200+ my name's not Baz.

Rog246 07-20-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baz (Post 1201029)
Come on Rog. You'll have to do better than that. I posted that yarn 7 blogs ago.

Baz

Well I did actually, çause that one was posted by ROB Smith :eek: :LOL::LOL:

Rog246 07-20-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baz (Post 1201032)
We arrived back from Europe on 2nd June after a fabulous Scenic River Cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest. We went on a coach trip off the ship from Passau to Salzburg and were travelling along the Autobahn at 130kph. We were passed by a new experimental Mercedes High Speed Concept Coach. If he wasn't pulling 200+ my name's not Baz.

Okay your not Baz !!
Does that help you mate

Baz 07-20-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rog246 (Post 1201085)
Well I did actually, çause that one was phttp://www.clubcobra.com/forums/images/smilies/laughing.gif:LOL::CRY:osted by ROB Smith :eek: :LOL::LOL:

Bumma. I thought I had you.
http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/imag...ies/bigcry.gif

Rog246 07-21-2012 12:47 AM

Roflmfao

boxhead 07-22-2012 04:56 AM

Had fun down at the drag strip today.
Ran best run ever in my Cobra.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...s/fa140afb.jpg

Had a ball and ended up top qualifier with 3 wins from 3 runs in eliminations.
Got done by a long time racer who ran 11.502 on an 11.50 dial in.
I ran a 12.75 against a 12.45, I got him on reaction time and there was less than 1/4 car length in it at the traps.

Rog246 07-23-2012 03:03 AM

Go you good thing Dave :D

Bet you had a phat time, good job ;)
Rog

BMK 07-27-2012 11:54 AM

Great times there Dave.

Sounds like they ive you a few runs, so good value.

boxhead 07-27-2012 04:49 PM

Great value Berni.
My $50 entry and licence got me 3 practice runs, then I took the young fella for a ride, then 3 runs in elimination, then 1 run in the final.
At the end of the day the track was open for grudge racing, with passengers allowed. I had 2 more runs as there was a couple of fellow races wanted a ride.