Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   The POOL ROOM (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/91647-pool-room.html)

deano59 09-21-2019 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoBelly (Post 1449332)
lego barra

it needs a can of start ya bastard lol

letsboogie351 09-29-2019 03:20 PM

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'
Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'
'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'

'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'

The teacher asked little Johnny if he knows his numbers.
"Yes," he said. "I do. My father taught me." "Good. What comes after
three." "Four," answers the boy.
"What comes after six?" "Seven."
"Very good," says the teacher. "Your dad did a good job. What comes
after ten?"
"A Jack."

I've caught a stray parrot in my garden. All he says is, "good morning you ugly prick?" It's not yours is it?

Little Vic attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Vic asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?' His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy.
Vic, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the Postman wants to buy Mum

letsboogie351 10-19-2019 03:23 PM

I phoned an engineer friend to seek his help with a problem but, he shut me down saying that he didn't have time as he was currently busy working on aqua thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminium and stainless steel under a constrained environment.
I was impressed until further probing revealed he was washing dishes with hot water under the watchful eye of his wife