Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   The POOL ROOM (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/91647-pool-room.html)

Modena 11-29-2012 01:19 AM

awesome boxhead, memories that will be with you and George forever!

Rog246 11-29-2012 01:44 AM

Bet you never ever thought that George would end up in a movie when you tarted him up mate! You've given him a new lease on life.
Next minute we'll be reading about him in Who Weekly or sumfing.....being the celeb he is now !!:LOL:
Rog

P.S. you better get a publicity shot of him and hang him up in the garage next to that calendar shot of your missus !!
ROFLMFAO
Rog

Legless 11-29-2012 02:10 AM

Great shots Dave. Did you take all your friends along that reside on George's dash? Or is George too big a star to fratenise with them now:3DSMILE:

Merv and Sharon 11-29-2012 03:01 AM

Love the water bag. I remember using those in early adventures in Centralia.

On another note some may also enjoy the sounds of these great cars at Spa (see 3rd quadrant)

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/4N-H...=0&egm=0&rel=0

Videos | collectorscarworld.com - the finest sports- and racingcars

petrolhead 11-29-2012 04:23 AM

The shot with the camels shows how big the "rock" really is to the uninitiated

Merv and Sharon 11-29-2012 03:11 PM

So much for the Hobbit! Small bread.

boxhead 12-09-2012 09:26 PM

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...04159463_n.jpg

Rog246 12-09-2012 11:51 PM

Didyá hear about the two baked beans hitchin' 'round Australia ?

They ended up in Cairns !! :eek: :LOL: :CRY: :CRY:

I just love a crook joke
Rog

letsboogie351 12-15-2012 02:32 PM

A man takes a lady out to dinner for the first time. Later they go on to a show.
The evening is a huge success and as he drops her at her door he says 'I have had
a lovely time. You looked so beautiful, you remind me of a beautiful climbing rose.

May I call on you tomorrow?'

She agrees and a date is made.
The next night he knocks on her door and when she opens it she slaps him hard across the face.

He is stunned. 'What was that for?' he asked.

She said 'I looked up beautiful climbing rose in the encyclopaedia last night and it said ...

‘Best suited for rooting against a brick wall or fence no good in an open bed.’

OZCOBRA 12-15-2012 10:18 PM

FYI.......:3DSMILE:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...7933ae69b61ea4

letsboogie351 01-11-2013 02:59 AM

A man walks into his crowded local bar brandishing a revolver yelling:

"Who's been screwing my wife?"

A voice from the back of the bar shouts;

"You don't have enough ammo, mate!

petrolhead 01-13-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsboogie351 (Post 1226721)
A man walks into his crowded local bar brandishing a revolver yelling:

"Who's been screwing my wife?"

A voice from the back of the bar shouts;

"You don't have enough ammo, mate!

Sound like he married my EX wife

letsboogie351 01-16-2013 08:28 PM

The teacher was telling the kids about the birds and the bees and she explained that when a man and a woman meet and fall in love, nine months later the stork usually brings them a little baby from its nest.

Little Gemma at the back of the class put her hand up and asks the teacher, "Are you sure about the stork, miss? I think you're getting your birds mixed up 'cos my big sister just got a little baby and she said it was from a shag at the beach..!!!"

Rog246 01-18-2013 12:13 PM

Outback Weddin' Night

An Aussie stockman and his wife had just got married and stopped at an outback hotel on their wedding night. The man approached the front desk and asked for a room.

He said, 'We're on our honeymoon and we need a nice room, with a good strong bed."

The clerk winked, 'Do you want the 'Bridal'?'

The drover reflected on this for a moment and then replied,

"Nah, I reckon not. I'll just hold onto her ears until she gets used to it.."

Rog246 01-19-2013 02:16 AM

Paddy goes into a Dublin Florist shop and says,

"I would like to buy a bunch of flowers for my girlfriend".

The florist looked at him and said, "Certainly Sir, what is it you're after?"

"A Root ! ", Paddy replies.

letsboogie351 01-21-2013 11:45 PM

A father asked his 10-year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees.

'I don't want to know,' the child said, bursting into tears. 'Promise me you won't tell me.'

Confused, the father asked what was wrong.

The boy sobbed, 'When I was six, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech...
At seven, I got the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech.
When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Santa' speech.
If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really shag, I'll have nothing left to live for.'

Bod 02-01-2013 10:53 PM

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa .
'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of
all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'
After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old
man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said,
'Wedding Cake.'

Rog246 02-03-2013 01:39 AM

Went out last night and got really wasted. I woke up in the middle of the night next to some chick who was snoring and farting, so I knew I made it home OK!
Rog :LOL:

Rog246 02-03-2013 01:43 AM

The wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

After suffering from depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday. Strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, “Soldier on!”

I woke up this morning at 8, and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald’s serves breakfast until 11:30.

Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last night, and it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel.

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"

My missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!"
"Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"

A girl I know said the last time she had sex, it was like the men's Olympic 100 meter final. I laughed, "Over in 9.5 seconds?"
"No," she said, "Eight men and a gun."

A Catholic boy in confession says, “Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.”
“That's a disgrace,” said the priest, “especially when you have two gorgeous brothers.”;

A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

If i've offended anyone......................suck it up !:eek:

=

letsboogie351 02-03-2013 02:23 PM

Two white men and an Aborigine were in prison together. One of the whites
said he was in for ten years for attempted rape, but thought himself lucky he
hadn't actually done the rape or he would be in for twenty years.
The other white said he was in for fifteen years for attempted murder, but was
lucky his victim had lived, or he would be doing life.
The Aborigine then said he was in for twenty-five years for riding his bike
without a light, but reckoned he was lucky it wasn't night time.

A teacher was asking her class what their fathers did. When
she asked little Johnny, he said, "My father's dead, Miss."
"Oh, I am sorry, Johnny. In that case, what did he do before
he died?"
"He went blue, held his chest and moaned aaaaarrrrrrggg, and collapsed."

Two Tasmanian kids, brother and sister, are going
for it in their bedroom.
"Gee, you're better than Dad!" the sister says to
her brother.
"I know," he replies. "That's what Mum keeps
telling me!"