Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > General Discussion > Club Cobra Introduction Forum (introduce yourself)

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 05-13-2011, 12:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Central Oklahoma New Guy

Just wanted to say an introductory hello and let everyone know that I am in the beginning stages of researching a future build that I'd like to start in the next 12-24 months. I have done a bit of lurking around the site lately and figured I should register and introduce myself. I haven't decided on which company to use just yet and hope to glean some good information from the membership. I'd also love to meet some local folks to pick their brains as well.
Thanks!
Todd G.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B 427 Stroked Windsor TKO 600 w/3.50 posi 9"
Not Ranked     

Welcome!
There is lots of help on this site! Vast amounts of knowledge!
You may want to take a day and drive up to Granby MO and check out Brian's facility at B&B. That should give you a good start.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC, 289 c.i. with a T-5 "Living the Cobra Experience"
Not Ranked     

Welcome to the fourm! Like Infletcher said, you'll find plenty of knowledgable folks here on Club Cobra. Don't be afraid to ask questions, I got a lot of helpful advice here during my build.

First, determine what you want to use your Cobra for, cruises, shows, tracking or a maybe a combination of these.

Then, figure out your budget & add about 20% to it. Then research the many companies and talk to Cobra owners & even ask to go for a ride. We like to give folks rides!

B&B is a great place to start, they offer a quality kit at a fair price & their customer service is great.

The key to a successful build is research, research, research.

Good luck!

Randy

"Living the Cobra Experience"
Old 05-16-2011, 04:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the kind welcome! I will definitely be doing a significant amount of research and probably leaning on the membership to learn from their experiences!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: '99 Classic Roadsters 427SC
Not Ranked     

Welcome teamacacia,

There is a lot of knowledge concerning these cars on this website. Look around at various manufacturers and see what fits your budget and your likes and dislikes.

I have a Classic Roadster and live in Choctaw. If you are interested in seeing my car let me know.

Once again Welcome.

Jerry
Old 05-16-2011, 04:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

The very best bang for your buck is either a Hurricane or a Backdraft. Call Mike at Hurricane or James Yale in Houston with Backdraft. I can provide both phone numbers if you are interested. Once you make your choice and get started let us know and maybe a few of us East siders can make a road trip over to OKC.

Clois Harlan

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"