Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Hurricane Motorsports

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2006, 05:50 PM
CC Member / Sponsor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Rich sorry to hear about your loss, the first one in London is on GCPC. Can't wait to see you guys there. We really had a good time. Who's buying the pizza?

Bill

www.gcperf.com
Old 05-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCR GT 40 & 1966 Fairlane 390 5 speed
Not Ranked     
Smile Hurricane

Mike Lane picked up his Hurricane kit last June. I rode with him to pick it up and met Mike and Rich. Great guys! Mike Lane built his car in my garage, so I was around him a lot. He called Mike at Hurricane 7 am till 10 pm many, many times, Monday thru Saturday. Sometime on Sunday. They always answer the phone or called back. Mike Lane is a person, when he has a question he wants a answer now. That is just the way he is. He has ordered his second Hurricane kit. I think that says it all about the people at Hurricane.

See ya in OHIO IN JUNE
Dwight
and Mike Lane will be there.
Pics of his red Hurricane in my gallery
Old 05-10-2006, 09:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Rich - so sorry for yor loss.
Cobrabill - get a life.
grumpy - had heard of your loss as well and am very saddened. Glad to see you back here - hope you stick around. Your information and insight is invaluable.

David
Old 05-10-2006, 09:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arps/Burroughs Hurricane Motorsports 427 Roadster
Not Ranked     
Default Thanks

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. This past month has been a difficult time for my family. Both wife Tamara (our office manager and accounting person and keeper of sanity) and I have been back in Colorado for most of the past 3-4 weeks. I am very grateful to have a business partner (Mike Arps) that understands the importance of family and the need to be with my family during this trying time. So, during the last few weeks, Mike has been doing the job of 3 people managing our production, customer communications, accounting, inventory, delivery, vendor communications, website, and personnel issues. I think he has done a fantastic job under the circumstances and I want to say thank you. I also appreciate people’s patience and understanding during this period. True, the business world doesn't go on hold for a personal loss such as this, but it looks like our customers and friends are willing to cut us a little slack and that means a lot. Reading this thread, I realize that our Cobra community is truly made up of caring and compassionate people and I am proud to be associated with it.

Both Tamara and I are back in town now and will back on the job tomorrow. Things should be getting back to normal fairly quickly. Anyone who needs something and hasn't had a satisfying response yet, please let us know tomorrow or Friday and we will get it resolved ASAP.

Grumpy, I am truly sorry for your loss. Please know that our sympathies and prayers are with you during your time of need.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane Cobra HM 1007, 390FE
Not Ranked     

Mike Arps at Hurricane has always got back to me within one day, with the answers to all my questions. They also make a excellent Cobra. ken HM 1007
Old 05-10-2006, 11:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 427 Side-Oiler
Not Ranked     

David-I cordially invite you to go fornicate yourself and the equine that transported you here.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arps/Burroughs Hurricane Motorsports 427 Roadster
Not Ranked     
Unhappy Please close

Perhaps a moderator could close this thread to avoid any more ugliness like this last response. I think the issue is laid to rest.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

Rich (and, sadly, Grumpy)...our sympathies.

I am glad you were able to respond.

I did urge the folks to move on, earlier, and close this issue.

Now, I'll do it.

Ron
ClubCobra Moderator
Closed Thread