Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   Sacramento Region Caravan to WSCB (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/87340-sacramento-region-caravan-wscb.html)

Bxx1 04-30-2008 10:19 AM

Sacramento Region Caravan to WSCB

In light of previous threads its probably not too early to begin discussions on the caravan to Reno and the BASH. Let the party begin. :JEKYLHYDE

pgermond 04-30-2008 07:26 PM

Going up hwy 50 on Friday... around noon.

PatBuckley 04-30-2008 07:56 PM

Phil, Any reason why you aren't going up 80?

pgermond 04-30-2008 08:13 PM

Pat,

Two reasons... 1) 80 sucks, and 2) I'm meeting up with Uwe (Breadcrumb) and Mr. Monster (Kurt) in El Dorado Hills. 50 is a much more enjoyable ride, IMHO. Want to join us?

maurice19 04-30-2008 08:21 PM

Hey Pat,

I just recieved a new set of Big Letters today and thought you might have some advice on where to have them mounted.

Maurice

Danny Fong 04-30-2008 08:29 PM

Phil,

I was just going to ask if anyone was leaving on Friday. Would you mine if I joined you guys?

Danny

pgermond 04-30-2008 08:56 PM

Danny,

Glad to have you.... the more the merrier. Let's firm it up time and location wise on this thread when it gets closer.

thudmaster 04-30-2008 09:41 PM

Maurice I have an idea where you can have them mounted...........On my car..........:LOL::LOL::LOL:

thudmaster 04-30-2008 09:44 PM

My Son and I are headed up on Friday also. Guess I will have to figure out where you guys are meeting becaouse you know I may need another tow accross the mountain like last year...........:(

Press FFR 4439 04-30-2008 10:15 PM

Anybody going up on Thursday? I'll be leaving Applegate about 1:00PM, Press

pooreds 04-30-2008 10:36 PM

Headed up 50 thursday! from Folsom..... 80 sucks, the ride around Tahoe, Homewood etc, is gorgeous. hope someone can join us! ED

PatBuckley 04-30-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgermond (Post 839448)
Pat,

Two reasons... 1) 80 sucks, and 2) I'm meeting up with Uwe (Breadcrumb) and Mr. Monster (Kurt) in El Dorado Hills. 50 is a much more enjoyable ride, IMHO. Want to join us?

Good point about 80.....thanks, I probably will.

Maurice - it was good talking to you.

jperickson2001 05-01-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgermond (Post 839448)
Pat,

Kurt was having child care problems and said he can't go to the bash till Friday evening. Too bad because he will miss his track spot :mad:-John

NorCal Cobra 05-01-2008 08:23 AM

I'm heading up on Thursday too. Were you guys planning on taking US 50 to 395??? I was hoping to leave Folsom around 1:00.

Mike

jperickson2001 05-01-2008 08:30 AM

Oh, BTW, Debbie and I are planning on leaving Sac on Thursday (my vacation you know) I know there are a lot of Norcal folk planning on leaving Thursday but just have not seen this thread yet. Ron, we can go up together if you want to. What time are you thinking? I'm just thinking out loud, but anytime before 2pm is good. I don't want to get caught in commute traffic :eek:-John

Bxx1 05-01-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jperickson2001 (Post 839599)
Oh, BTW, Debbie and I are planning on leaving Sac on Thursday (my vacation you know) I know there are a lot of Norcal folk planning on leaving Thursday but just have not seen this thread yet. Ron, we can go up together if you want to. What time are you thinking? I'm just thinking out loud, but anytime before 2pm is good. I don't want to get caught in commute traffic :eek:-John

Sounds good to me... Thursday around Noon via Hwy 50? **)

maurice19 05-01-2008 12:28 PM

Good one, Ed

My existing set of Big Letters have plenty of usable tread, especially the fronts, ha, if you know anyone that wants to try them for a few thousand miles. I can hold them briefly if anyone is interested.

Maurice

JJCobra 05-01-2008 02:16 PM

Maurice- Where did you end up getting your tires mounted? I need to get mine rebalanced as a couple of the weights have come off. There's not much room in the wheel as you know.

Are you looking to part with your used big letters?

Jason

maurice19 05-01-2008 05:05 PM

Jason,
Pat had his done by Big O in Cameron Park, so I will check with Les Schwab in my area.
I would like for someone to get some use, free, out of my old Big Letters,yes.

So, is your car done?

Maurice

pooreds 05-01-2008 08:18 PM

hey Mike, leaving from Folsom also that day, 1:00 is fine,, or a little earlier for lunch in Placerville? John and Debbie want to join us? ED