Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2003, 04:31 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ron

Yes that is the one. We plan on meeting around 6:30 and leaving around 7:00AM.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: factory five-built 302
Not Ranked     

We will meet you there.
Old 07-02-2003, 11:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic 427 S/C, Full Roller 429ci Super Cobra Jet, RHP Flowed BlueT & RHP Cam, CompCarbs, AirGap, V12 E-Type Jaguar F+R, 4SBBTL
Not Ranked     
Talking Mt Vernon

Fred,

Where do you plan to have breakfast at in Mt Vernon? It would be nice to meet you there and eat too. If we miss breakfast where in Mount Vernon, and what time, do you want the rest of us to meet you at?

I'll be in LA all next week getting my tan prepared. Seriously hoping for dry warm weather on our 2003 ride! Prepared just in case, although still topless.

K&D
Old 07-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

K&D

Lets plan on meeting at Denny's, its just off of exit 227 on your right. We plan to be there around 9. That will give us about 1 1/2 hours to eat and regroupe and get back on the road.
Old 07-10-2003, 12:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic 427 S/C, Full Roller 429ci Super Cobra Jet, RHP Flowed BlueT & RHP Cam, CompCarbs, AirGap, V12 E-Type Jaguar F+R, 4SBBTL
Not Ranked     
Default We'll Be There!

Sounds great. We will be coming the way of Bish--from Hyw-9. We should be at Dennys around 9:30ish.

Will the reminder of the Cobra Squadron be meeting at Denny’s too, or are we doing the Lowe’s meetin' thing?

Kev and Di
Old 07-13-2003, 02:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: factory five-built 302
Not Ranked     

Fred, unfortunately a situation has come up with my elderly folks which causes us not to be able to go on the run. I have cancelled all of my room reservations. We will DEFINITLEY be on the Whistler run. See you then.
Old 07-13-2003, 04:08 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

K&D

The plan is to meet at Denny's. Eat and depart from there.

Ron

Sorry to hear you had to cancel, hope to see you on the Canada run.
Old 07-13-2003, 07:18 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Fred

Looks like all that talkin paid off. We'll be meetin up with ya at Sherries at 6:30 on the 16th.

Craig Vincent

** I really appreciate you helping us out. Thanx!!!
Old 07-13-2003, 08:21 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Craig

I'm glad I could help, really all I said was the truth.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs down Oh No!

Yesterday (Monday) I took the Cobra to work for a final shake down prior to our 2003 NWCC Run to Glacier National Park. The clutch felt a little weird most of the day and just a couple miles from home, the clutch disappeared completely, and my 6-year old could push the clutch pedal to the floor!

After rounding up the neighborhood kids and my wife we pushed Blue Cobra into the garage where I discovered that the Clutch Master Cylinder was dysfunctional. After tearing it out and apart (twice) I determined that it needs a rebuild, since the Compression Cup has a split through it. Well of course CNC has no distributors in the area so I had to overnight a few of the rebuild kits from San Diego. I tried to convince them that they are just a couple miles from the San Diego Airport and that counter to counter using Alaska would be my preference, and I'm willing to pay for it, even find a local courier/taxi to pick up and drop off to stuff, but CNC could not deal with that level of delivery.

Therefore, Blue Cobra’s Pilot and Co-pilot will not be meeting up with the NWCC Cobra Squadron in Mount Vernon at 9:30 AM Wednesday morning as we planned. We should be the road from Snohomish less than 60-minutes after the UPS overnight delivery arrives. Since we will be traveling at 135MPH+, we should catch up by the Canadian boarder crossing…he he…. In reality we will most likely catch up with the NWCC Squadron by Princeton BC, unless the unspeakable happens and the UPS plane crashes between San Diego and Seattle.

Anyone bring a cell phone that will work in BC? If so drop me an email at cobrasc429@yahoo.com and we will call once we’re on the road.

Bad luck but least it happened BEFORE we left home.

Last edited by Blue Cobra; 07-15-2003 at 01:31 PM..
Old 07-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Kevin

I don't know if my cell will work in BC but its 253-988-9901. I will check with others.