Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Shell Valley Companies

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daytona Dek

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2021, 02:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley Daytona, Ford 302
Not Ranked     
Default Contact Shell Valley

Hi
Anyone know if there is anyone in at SV? I’ve tried contacting them twice on their website email option but no reply each time. Don’t really want to call from the U.K. What’s their email address please?
Thanks.
Dek
Old 07-10-2021, 06:45 AM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison 514, Toploader 4 sp, Jag IRS
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona Dek View Post
Hi
Anyone know if there is anyone in at SV? I’ve tried contacting them twice on their website email option but no reply each time. Don’t really want to call from the U.K. What’s their email address please?
Thanks.
Dek
Hi Dek,

I had several email communications with Shell Valley a few years ago when they helped with some parts and parts fab work. You might try the following:

dana@shellvalley.com

travis@shellvalley.com

I'd try Dana's email first, then if needed try Travis (I suppose you could blitz them with both and end up communicating with whomever replies).

Around that same time I received the below email from them, which I believe was prompted from using their website question intake form.
The email address svf@megavision.com is being discontinued. You will only receive this reminder once.
Our new email address is dana@shellvalley.com.
Perhaps you received a similar reply that went into your junk mail or such. It may be a good idea to mention your website form experience to them so they can double check the validity of its email address and/or function.

Best of luck! Brent
Old 07-10-2021, 12:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley-408
Not Ranked     

There around.... I just had my Cobra delivered to me from them both a week and a half ago
Old 07-10-2021, 02:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM-0785 View Post
Hi Dek,

I had several email communications with Shell Valley a few years ago when they helped with some parts and parts fab work. You might try the following:

dana@shellvalley.com

travis@shellvalley.com

I'd try Dana's email first, then if needed try Travis (I suppose you could blitz them with both and end up communicating with whomever replies).

Around that same time I received the below email from them, which I believe was prompted from using their website question intake form.
The email address svf@megavision.com is being discontinued. You will only receive this reminder once.
Our new email address is dana@shellvalley.com.
Perhaps you received a similar reply that went into your junk mail or such. It may be a good idea to mention your website form experience to them so they can double check the validity of its email address and/or function.

Best of luck! Brent
Many thanks Brent I’ve emailed Dana and will hopefully get a response. As you say perhaps their website email is no longer functioning. I will point that out if I get a reply.
All the best.
Dek
EM-0785 likes this.
Old 07-10-2021, 02:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshoe View Post
There around.... I just had my Cobra delivered to me from them both a week and a half ago
That’s good news!
Dek
Old 07-10-2021, 04:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Company contacts aside, what are the rules now for bringing a new kit in to the UK? I thought it was practically impossible and that things had to be aged like fine wine. Or Scotch. Or does that apply to "finished" vehicles?

What do you plan to use for a power train?
Old 10-14-2021, 07:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Many thanks Brent I’ve emailed Dana and will hopefully get a response. As you say perhaps their website email is no longer functioning. I will point that out if I get a reply.
All the best.
Dek
Hi Brent
Sorry for the delay but I've been having password problems on this site and unable to get in to ask for help. I've had success today though so I just hope it continues! I tried both Dana and Travis' email addresses you gave and nothing from either of them. I even tried again using a different Google email address for myself again without success.
Anyone else got any suggestions? Thanks.
Dek
Old 10-14-2021, 09:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
Company contacts aside, what are the rules now for bringing a new kit in to the UK? I thought it was practically impossible and that things had to be aged like fine wine. Or Scotch. Or does that apply to "finished" vehicles?

What do you plan to use for a power train?
Hi Tony
Sorry for the very much delayed reply. I had login problems with this site which I gather has happened to other people in the past. There aren't any real problems with importing kits as such as long as the import and vat taxes are paid. Once it's built it would have to got through what is called an IVA (individual vehicle approval) inspection which is quite a stringent test for low volume or self built cars here in the UK.
However, I'm the second owner of my Daytona in the UK and was told it was roughly assembled to be crated up to be imported here where it was converted to right hand drive and finished off. I'm keen to contact Shell Valley to actually find out more about the car from any records they may have. I'm pretty sure it has a 351w but not so sure about the drivetrain.
If there are any other SV Daytona owners out there who would like to share information please get in touch. Also I notice I'm the last poster on the SV section prior to today in July. What does this imply? You can be honest! This is not to Tony but everyone.
All the best.
Dek

Last edited by Daytona Dek; 10-14-2021 at 09:14 AM..
Old 10-14-2021, 09:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: shellvalley 428 ford
Not Ranked     

Hi Dek,

You can always reach Dana at: sales@shellvalley.com. He is a great friend.

Byron
Old 10-14-2021, 09:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron w View Post
Hi Dek,

You can always reach Dana at: sales@shellvalley.com. He is a great friend.

Byron
Thanks Byron, appreciate that. Have pinged an email over.
Dek
Old 10-14-2021, 10:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Dana has replied! Superb response. Many thanks to you both.
Dek
Old 10-14-2021, 01:36 PM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison 514, Toploader 4 sp, Jag IRS
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Dana has replied! Superb response. Many thanks to you both.
Dek
Glad to hear you were able to make contact. Best of luck with things. Your persistence should pay off! Brent
Old 10-14-2021, 06:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: shellvalley 428 ford
Not Ranked     

you are very welcome Sir.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: