Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

You are "deep in the hearts of Texans".... Godspeed, Tony
Kristen
Old 07-11-2004, 07:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #139, Indigo blue, white stripes, KeithCraft 351W, 315 WHP, 17" Boyd Smoothies, dual roll bars, gunrack, assorted young females
Not Ranked     

Tony, I would give all I have and all I could borrow to have a five-year-old son, or daughter.

If God wants you to have a Cobra, He will will help you take care of your son first... so that he can help you build the Cobra.

Just my thoughts, prayer works, I have the documentation.

Our prayers are with you.

UT
Old 07-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CMC, 351 Cleveland, Dual Quads, C6
Not Ranked     

Tony, our thoughts are with y'all. You know if there's anything I can do just let me know.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

Tony,
You did the right thing.. I hope you are rewarded for it all.

Give the little guy a big hug and a kiss...

TURK
Old 07-12-2004, 04:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classic LS427 (Under construction)
Send a message via Skype™ to mbishop
Not Ranked     

Tony,

You and your family are in our prayers.

Mark and Sherri
Old 07-12-2004, 06:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family tony. Take care of that little guy and your family.

God Bless
james
and the waco cobra club
Old 07-12-2004, 06:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1967 GT 350 #2264
Not Ranked     

After having spent a year and $17,000 Dollars CASH for invitro Fertilization to get my Little guy, I sacrificed a lot of Toys to come up with the Money. He is now 6 and I would Sell The infamous GT500, My Home, My Business, and his Mother's A$$ if that is what it took to provide him with good Health! (to prevent having to sell my all toys, I just pay through the nose for Personal Choice!!) Stories like yours always send a chill through me and I know of some that had less fortunate endings. Thank god that in one posting you were able to start with terror and end with Hope! That in and of itself is awesome. Children are just so precious and it sounds like god is already on your side. As for back burnering your project, That is a mixed blessing! For one, it now adds a whole new dimension to deciding what better Engine you will come up with! And second to Your sons speedy recovery, I commend your decision to lose the BOOZE!! I am 14 years sober, and life did nothing but improve Physically, financially and Happily for me. Stick with it, it get's easier every day to forget Alcohol!! Best wishes for you and your family
Old 07-12-2004, 06:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Custom Built Classic Motor Carriage T 5 Z tranny still in the making ..
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Thsnk you so much

Thanks Greg whats your name .We did have a 4 hour span friday it would have been nice to lay down and take a nap .Thanks for the offer we may need it .
Thank You so much ,all the prayers really help my familie and myself more than you can imagian .The fright of being alone with him or just every minute that goes by thinking is he going to have another seizure ,sleeping with one eye open and one closed really is tuff but your prayers really help ...
I know that people go thru this every day but just seeing him go thru it tears me up .I am doing better and Thank You for the phone calls and the support with the great experiences of your own .As for the Cobra eng its gone and If I can hang on to the Cobra its better than loosing it all but I really don't mind if I have to .

Anyway I have a 16hp Briggs laying around .

It would work right Cobra Dude ??????
Isn't your a supercharged
Tony
Old 07-12-2004, 07:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Tony, It's the feeling of being helpless that scares you most. A hurt or sick child brings all of us to prayer. God Bless and be with Wyatt, Nickey, and yourself.

You made a decision that any one of us would have made given the circumstances. I pray that Wyatt has a speedy recovery.

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 07-12-2004, 07:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Empty handed for the moment
Send a message via AIM to Snakecharmer
Not Ranked     

Tony, I'm so sorry to hear of Wyatt's ordeal and so thankful that he, with God's help, has pulled through. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Although it's tough, sacrificing all for family is second nature when you possess the love that I know you and your family have for each other. There will be plenty of time and opportunities to have fun together once Wyatt's health is stable. Keep the faith, my friend.

All the best,
The Williams'

"A snake in my garage is worth two in your trailer" - me
Old 07-12-2004, 07:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427SC Unique
Not Ranked     

Tony,

My daughter Bryanna started having seizires 2 1/2 years ago and it has been a battle. The brain is the only thing that lets us know there is a god. It is the only part of the body we can not duplicate and we do not fully understand how it works. Doctors do not know either!
Get as many opinions as you can. Bryanna was on 4 diff. meds before we found the right one. Each doctor had a diff. opinion. I finally found the right doctor and I am happy to say she has been off of the meds for 7 months now and is seizire free.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Brent
Old 07-12-2004, 08:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Cobra #273, 427 S/O, ERA GT-40 #2057, Excalibur Cobra.
Not Ranked     

TONY,

YOUR FAMILY WILL BE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN A CHILD. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS OVER-REACTING WHEN IT COMES TO LOVING A CHILD.

VERY BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU.

Y'ALL HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY.

BLACKJACK
Old 07-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 302 done, CSX289 comp body, leaf spring chassis to original specs...
Not Ranked     

Our thoughts and prayers to you, Wyatt, and your family. It sounds like Wyatt is being well taken care of by the family and doctors.

The toys will come and go...and come and go...

I am sympathetic to your families cross, we all get one to bear. I am so glad that it isn't a worse prognosis.

-John
Old 07-12-2004, 09:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance#191 Silver/Blk stripes, Keith Craft 427W 600/585
Not Ranked     

Tony and Niki...We were so sorry to hear about this. You have such a beautiful family it's a real tragedy. When it come to your sons' health an automobile is inconsequential. We will be praying for you guys! Anything we can do...just say the word.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR1358 (Sold)
Not Ranked     
Unhappy Our Prayers Are With You!

Tony, I'm sorry to hear about Wyatt. I just found out this morning about your situation. You and your family are in our prayers. Our house is open to you anytime your in Austin. We have two spare bedrooms you can use. You got my number and you know where we live. Please call us, anytime day or night. I will have Wyatt on our prayer list in our Sunday School and Bible Study groups. Keep us posted on Wyatt's progress.
Old 07-12-2004, 10:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Tony, I am so sorry to here about your son.Please know my prayers are with you. Your friend.Pete.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: unique,302
Not Ranked     

Tony, lot of good mail and my best to you.My second gr. boy got in trouble taking a test put on the b. board.Teacher called home, we took him to eye dr. got glasses- on way home little fellow commented that the leaves on the trees were so pretty.Made comments about cars-colors and stuff,i thought i was a good parent-wife and i still cry about it, at times.We don,t miss church, Alabama.
Old 07-12-2004, 01:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: unique,302
Not Ranked     

Tony, gorgot to tell the rest, he is a grown up now, grad. from auburn school of mech. eng. summa-cum-laude best grades in sch. of eng. at aub. aug. the 5th ,about 3 wks. from now.Oh, he needs a job can anyone help?Alabama
Old 07-12-2004, 05:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via MSN to CowtownCobra
Not Ranked     

You certainly have your priorities in the right place. Nothing can be harder than a sick child. God Bless the little guy.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Custom Built Classic Motor Carriage T 5 Z tranny still in the making ..
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Wyatts Update

Wyatt's test
Cat Scan ,MRI ,Blood ,Urine , and physical test are
just GREAT !
His EEG test has a abnormal result.The Best we can make out is 3 months ago he accidentally hit his head on a rounded 2x6 corner and was taken to ER and had a Small Concussion.
I wished at that time we were told to watch for seizures, and how to react just in case !
If I had it to do over I would and advise have a plan laid out what to do and how to do any type CPR ,how to treat a epileptic problem or anything a child may need .IT MAY SAVE YOUR Love Ones Life .
Yes its tuff ,but to watch him wake up this morning with just a simple smile put me on top of the world !
You guys and gals are great and keep up those prayers for him and all those that are in need as well .
We have him on vitamins ,Special water ,physical therapy ,and brain exercising and Your prayers .

Thanks So much From
Wyatt , Nickey and Tony Mendez