28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2003, 03:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I don't ever remember saying I was leaving Club Cobra I just post on only a few topics. And I never said I dislike all waxers, only the phony waxers I dislike. You know the type I mean, think they should win every car show they enter, become "experts" by reciting everything that some REAL expert prints. Has to constantly drop hints about what they own. Drops names of well known car builders as if they are personal friends. Also tries to make nice with owners of lesser quality Cobra by exclaiming" they're a good car and perhaps I'll buy one to race".
If you know anybody like that, that's the type I think are weenie waxers.

I think I'll go down to the garage an slop some wax on the track turd for the weekend.

Cranky
Old 10-01-2003, 04:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default More Waxers at the Glen

Here are some more of our Waxer friends from Upstates joining in on the Club Cranky Buffet.

Never let it be said that the Crankoids don't know how to treat fellow Cobra owners.

Cranky
Old 10-01-2003, 04:16 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Wow more photographic proof of waxers being treated well by the Cranky Club. Forget all the derogatory stuff said on Cobranet. Look at those wonderful pictures. Case closed.

As to more inflamatory insults directed at moi its funny how you know so much about me. You'd think you hang out with me or something.

Never said you dislike "waxers"?
Thats funny. Your "lounge" and Cobra net is riddled with your sentiments about waxers (plural). What an a$$.

Never indictated you quite CC? Another mistatement. I believe such sentiments were expressed by you and a side kick on Cobranet. Not that I care.

Win every car show? I don't know. It would be nice. But I was at one show this summer and left before it was over. The last show I stayed for the end and trohies I won first place and as I recall you judged. That was last year. No?

In fact much of Cobranet vitriol is directed at guys who do like car shows and cruise nights. Its all there in black and white.

I don't know many car builders personally except the guys at ERA and Billy Andrews. I don't know any names to drop besides them. Sorry.

Constantly dropping hints about what I own. Now thats funny. LOL. No way do I drop hints. I'M VERY DIRECT AND EXPRESS ABOUT IT! ITS A SHELBY COBRA!. NO PROBLEM THERE.

Try to make friends with owners of "lesser quality Cobras"? Thats interesting because the only person I know with a lesser quality Cobra than mine is you and you ain't my friend nor do I want you as one.

I would think that if I was the object of the reference "weenie waxers" "f'n waxers" you would use the singular not the plural unless of course theres the possibility you don't understand the difference. There is only one of me. So who is/are the other weenie waxer or waxers???

For anyone who doesn't believe me just go to Cobranet and browse for a while. It won't take long to see what I'm talking about.

Cars usually begin to take on the personality and reflect their owners personality after a while. Turd is a good name for yours.

Last edited by REAL 1; 10-01-2003 at 04:37 PM..
Old 10-01-2003, 04:32 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Original ERA 427sc, Powered by Gessford
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by RACER X #99

I don't ever remember saying I was leaving Club Cobra I just post on only a few topics. And I never said I dislike all waxers, only the phony waxers I dislike. You know the type I mean, think they should win every car show they enter, become "experts" by reciting everything that some REAL expert prints. Has to constantly drop hints about what they own. Drops names of well known car builders as if they are personal friends. Also tries to make nice with owners of lesser quality Cobra by exclaiming" they're a good car and perhaps I'll buy one to race".
If you know anybody like that, that's the type I think are weenie waxers.

I think I'll go down to the garage an slop some wax on the track turd for the weekend.

Cranky
Cranky, I don't know you and have never met you, but I'm sure if we met we'd get along just fine. However, with that being said, it was my idea initially to go through the Lincoln Tunnel, not Evan's. Why did I suggest it? Because I thought it would be a fun thing to do, and apparently others thought it would be fun too. Maybe one day I'll take my car to a track- in fact I'd like to do it at least once- but right now I don't have the time or ability to do it. So, in the meantime, I'm left with finding other ways to entertain myself. Why does that make me (and others who liked the tunnel idea) "f'n weenies." ? You like to race, and that's cool, enjoy yourself and have a good time, maybe one day I'll join you. Until then, why can't the rest of us enjoy our cars the way we want to without be called "f'n weenies"?

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
Old 10-01-2003, 04:39 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Cranky, nice seein you post again..dont let one guy run you off.

KK .....F'n Cobra driver
Old 10-01-2003, 04:42 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Run him off? Heck. I don't care if he stays or goes.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:47 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I know that Evan, you need Cranky too.......now admit you are an f,n waxer and we can move on.....

KK
Old 10-01-2003, 04:49 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Yes. Its true. I am a "F'n waxer" of the first order.

I'm afraid of going fast and loud noises.

I always carry McGuires Quick Detailer in my cleaning kit. Don't leave home without it.

Old 10-01-2003, 05:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Karl,
I would just one time like to be on the track with that REAL Cobra with the Nascar engine. (did Holman Moody supply all the Cobra engines because they were the supplier to all the Nascar teams) and just show that pompous ass how it's done. My little sb would make two laps before he completed one. I tell you I am glad I have a bunch of local guys who want to go racing with me and not have to travel across two states to find somone to hang out with.

Chaplin, please accept my apoligies I don't know you and I assumed the cruise thru the tunnel to make noise was the brainstorm of the guy with the REAL Cobra.

Trust me the Crankoids have tried to make friends with him but we decided we don't need an expert traveling with us. We witnessed his act a few times and it ain't pretty.

Gotta go,
Cranky
Old 10-01-2003, 05:29 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Original ERA 427sc, Powered by Gessford
Not Ranked     

Cranky-
Apology accepted. But I honestly can't believe that you don't think it would be cool to go through the tunnel with a caravan of cobras- hell I've been looking for every underpass I can find. That being said, you don't have to be so damn cranky all the time

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
Old 10-01-2003, 05:42 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Been there, done that..........The fun was doing it with only one Cobra, and a loud one at that...............

Bill S.

PS: Now, instead of going through the tunnel on Saturday, everyone showed up at my house to help pull the oil pan and re-replace the oil pump shaft, I might be on the road again before Sunday....I would do it, but pulled my shoulder muscle doing it the first time, and have orders from my wife and doctor not to play with the cars for a month..A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSS: I'll buy the beer and Pizza if anyone want to stop over.............................

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 10-01-2003, 06:45 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Another fabrication by Mr. Cranky. It just gets better. How could Mr. Cranky think the Lincoln Tunnel idea was mine when the one who posted the suggestion wasn't even me? In fact I explicitly indicated I wasn't interested. Another believable excuse for the inclusive Mr. Cranky.

Boy seems like I do it all in your mind.

Trust you? Crankoids tried to make friends with me? Hows that? Musta missed it. When? Was it before or after the insults and bull$hit you constantly make up. Was it before or after you started making fun of my Excalibur before you even met me? What a crock. You are soooo full of it. Is it kinda like how you refer to "f'n waxers" in your little lounge or their FPSBs right? (thats short for "fake plastic $hit box" I think, right?). Then you say "We decided we "didn't" "need an expert along". Significantly, who said I ever wanted to or tried go along with your group to begin with. Don't flater yourself. Secondly never professed to be an expert.

You've witnessed my act? We've witnessed yours. From berating and putting people down who don't want to go to the track or just enjoy driving their car and car shows to insults that border on libel in the past. You've got to be kidding. Keep it up.

I wonder if REAL racers like Jeff Gordon, Bill Elliot, Boris Said etc..behave like a "crankoid".

Sad.

Last edited by REAL 1; 10-02-2003 at 05:16 AM..
Old 10-02-2003, 05:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Let's back up a little bit here waxer boy. I posted a picture for Roscoe and right away you jump in with your nonsense about nothing.
I know Bob, I have been to the track with him and even enjoyed one of his backyard parties.
If Bob can't show for the Glen he has a good reason.
I did not ask for your comments about how we treat the Waxers. As a matter of fact since 90% are waxers it would be really hard for me to try and avoid them. I have decided to accept them for what they do and invite them to come and hang with us. Of course not all waxers are nice guys, take yourself for example. A guy who enjoys boasting that he own a REAL Cobra. Just how many times have you told everybody on Club Cobra that yours is REAL and the others are replicas? How many times do we have to hear that you also own a Porshe and a Harley or Indian. You just can't think that you will be accepted because you own more toys than the next guy.

Listen I never liked you since the day you tried to run me off of rt.22 because you were not paying attention to where you were driving. That is when I figured you need some driving lessons and we have invited you to come to the track and learn how to drive but all you seem interested in is collecting trophys for showing off somebody else's handywork.

If you don't like what I print over at the Net than sign on and rip into me. If you don't want to reply there then stay away. One nice thing about Cobranet is that you can say what you want to and not have to worry about being sued.

The next time I post over here and the post is directed at you then please reply. Otherwise mind you own freekin business.

With that being said I am now going to take off for the Glen and do some pretend racing . Shifting at 7,500 and cruising on the back straight at 160 MPH. The REAL racers(Winston Cup) hit 170 so I am only pretending.

Signing off,
Cranky

Last edited by RACER X #99; 10-02-2003 at 05:15 AM..
Old 10-02-2003, 05:42 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ok racerboy, honestly, I really don't remember that incident on 22 but if it did happen it was certainly not intentional. So if that was the start of your dislike for me, well what can I say? Oh well.

Based on many reasons (too long to list) I don't like you either (understatement actually) and have put up with alot of your $hit in the form personal attacks here and elsewhere for no reason. I don't think you and I have spoken more than 10 minutes in person the entire time we have known each other. Yet you think you know me.

You don't like my opinions in the context of a discussion on a particular subject thats your right. Personal character attacks start to cross the line.

As far as trying to be accepted. Thats accepted by who? Your group of buddies. Hardly. I'm not trying to be accepted by anyone. Just setting forth my opinon in the course of a discussion. Your free not to like it. Your free to disagree. Your not free to make personal attacks.

I have no interest in signing on to Cobranet. Thanks for the invite. I have no interest in insulting people, trading insults and calling them 4 letter words for entertainment. Not my style.

You want me to mind my "own freakin business". Ok. Fine. You stop with the character insults directed at me here and elsewhere cause thats is my "freakin business" pal.

Have a nice weekend at the Glen.

I'll be waxing away.

Last edited by REAL 1; 10-02-2003 at 05:46 AM..
Old 10-02-2003, 05:52 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well that was pleasant.

Anyway for those still interested in what appears to now be a small gathering of Cobras for bagels and creamcheese this Saturday, I spoke to Mike last night and we'll be meeting around 9:00 am at Jack Coopers in Warren Township.

All are welcome (waxers and racers).

Old 10-02-2003, 06:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Series 1 CSX5098 (w/ supercharger) & Diasio D962R Turbo race car
Not Ranked     

Guys:

Was hoping to join you all this Saturday, but prior commitments will have me out of town this weekend. Will try to make it next time. Last I heard, the weather does not look good for this Saturday. Hope you still get the crowd you anticipate.

jim
Old 10-02-2003, 09:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #623 460/4x2
Not Ranked     

I'm disappointed, I have my 19 month child and my wifes not around all weekend. I have to take a raincheck. Do this again soon guys. I'll make the next one.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Guys: Hopefully this will become a sort of regular kinda thing.

Jamvan: Would love to see that FIA. Not to many of them around.

Old 10-02-2003, 11:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Series 1 CSX5098 (w/ supercharger) & Diasio D962R Turbo race car
Not Ranked     

Real1

You can check the pictures out in my gallery if you like. Otherwise, it is usually on the road in morris county every weekend (provided it is not raining).

jim
Old 10-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I like the wire wheels. Nice touch. The Webers are really nice!