23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 10:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     

I have had so many women come up and comment positively on my car, especially in store parking lots. I had a group of girls in bikinis come up and ask to go for a ride, this was when I was stopped in traffic at a park on the river. One young lady shocked me a little when she came over to me and apologized for staring, saying it was all she could do not to dry h**p my car, and yes she was good looking. I think it helps to smile a lot and look like your having the time of your life, which I am when I'm driving my car. Most of the women didn't know what kind of car it was, just that they loved it. Cheers.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:19 AM
California Dreamin Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via ICQ to vanoochka Send a message via Yahoo to vanoochka Send a message via Skype™ to vanoochka
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin turbo View Post
I have had so many women come up and comment positively on my car, especially in store parking lots. I had a group of girls in bikinis come up and ask to go for a ride, this was when I was stopped in traffic at a park on the river. One young lady shocked me a little when she came over to me and apologized for staring, saying it was all she could do not to dry h**p my car, and yes she was good looking. I think it helps to smile a lot and look like your having the time of your life, which I am when I'm driving my car. Most of the women didn't know what kind of car it was, just that they loved it. Cheers.

Doug, you should have left the meter in your gallery. I'm guessing the needle's now broken for good.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I get alot of attention from the "rice burner" crowds, very early 20's or the older generation over 50's. Not much in between. I dont look at my cobra as a mode of transportation or grocery getter it is more of a step out. I never beleived using anything to pick up women but my glowing personality LOL, if you need a cruch just go pay for it.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Fords
Not Ranked     

the only car that helped me pick up a chick was a Jaguar XKE. I was driving down a residential street in Norman OK (1980) & this gal waved & yelled " I love your car". So I stopped. She couldn't resist, the car that is.

Z. Ray
Old 10-30-2009, 07:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BACKDRAFT
Send a message via AIM to SKINNEDR Send a message via Skype™ to SKINNEDR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrayr View Post
the only car that helped me pick up a chick was a Jaguar XKE. I was driving down a residential street in Norman OK (1980) & this gal waved & yelled " I love your car". So I stopped. She couldn't resist, the car that is.

Z. Ray
Well, what happen?
That's all, you stopped and she liked the car?
Did you get a date out of it?..
Dex..
Old 10-30-2009, 07:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Fords
Not Ranked     

we dated for a while. Now that I'm remembering it, once I got rid of the Jag, the gal did the same to me. ...... selling the Jag ...... what was I thinking of ?

Z.

Last edited by zrayr; 10-30-2009 at 07:32 AM..
Old 10-30-2009, 08:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX4000 w/CSXblock
Not Ranked     

My Cobra always garnered many more comments from guys VS girls. I beleive the 427 was too loud for most women.

My new Aston Martin draws a lot of female attention. A few weeks ago I was leaving an upscale steak place and it was parked in front next to a MB and Lambo. About 3-late 30 something women were looking at the cars and one asked "what I did for a living?" I smiled and told her and she than asked if "I was as good with my hands as I was with numbers?" Her friends laughed and I said my girlfriend would be best qualified to answer...
Old 10-30-2009, 08:57 AM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Not Ranked     

Page 11 of this thread;
What is the LATEST recognition your Cobra has had recently?

One of the best threads on CC and one of the best posts in that thread. Here's to'ya Tinman!

"One of the wife's friends from high school came over for a social visit. She was all done up, hair was perfect and was dressed to kill in a sheer dress and heels. When we were done with dinner and enjoying an adult beverage, the conversation naturally turned to cars. We went out to the garage to give the beast the once-over and she just couldn't contain herself. She had to have a ride in the "English sports car". Wellll, how could I refuse?
She somehow managed to keep her ladylike composure as she seated herself into the cockpit and off we went. As we hit the onramp of the freeway I really held back on the throttle until we motored up to around 65mph. Her hair was just dancing in the wind and she was trying to somehow contain it from blowing everywhere. Now you have to picture this...
Both of her hand are busy trying to hold her hair down when the wind rips thru the cockpit and opens her blouse to everyone's view. And quite a view it was!! As she tried to pull her elbows in to partially cover her breasts, I saw, and my opportunity and took advantage of her plight. I downshifted to third, dumped the clutch and hit at least a hundred in just a wink and kiss!! She tried to keep everything in order but the sheer dress was caught in the powerful swirl and flew up and around her shoulders for a good 15 seconds.
What a beautiful sight!!Long, long legs and pink G-string with the dress held in place by the lap belt.
When we got back to the house, she remarked to me," That was absolutely the best autoforeplay I have ever had."
We talk often and she is always asking for another ride in the Cobra!!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoochka View Post
Doug, you should have left the meter in your gallery. I'm guessing the needle's now broken for good.
Really, you're calling B.S.? The latter example I gave about the woman apologizing for staring was at the Beaches Cruise in, which has live music and alcohol served. Granted, she had most likely been drinking. I think it helps with women that my car is so quiet, or perhaps it's my good looks, LOL. Cheers.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2613 Titanium w/Black, Roush 402SR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Hey Chuck - Good to hear from you! You're probably just hitting some nice driving weather in FL.

No stop signs, speed limit - Nobody's gonna slow me down - Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 AM
California Dreamin Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via ICQ to vanoochka Send a message via Yahoo to vanoochka Send a message via Skype™ to vanoochka
Not Ranked     

So, I'm taking a quick drive down A1A in Fort Lauderdale to test some engine adjustments, when I'm suddenly swarmed by the Swedish bikini team who were in town for a tanning convention. They are all jumping (yumping?) up and down and yelling "Vi älskar din bil och vill ha sex med dig!" I believe that roughly translates to "We love your car and want to have sex with you!"

What followed were "individual acts of perversion so profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here" (movie quote), but I can tell you that this type of stuff happens almost every time I take the car out.

Really...
Old 10-30-2009, 11:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 239
Not Ranked     

LOL I have given lots of first rides, not many second rides.
My best "girl for a ride" story:
I went to a birthday party on a sunny Sat afternoon. I had only been there a few minutes when the host walks over to me and says
"Hey that girl over there wants to go for a ride in your car, but she is too shy to ask"
I glance over and my eyes are met by hers. WOW! and she is something. An incredibly bodied petite brunette with brilliant white smile.
As I had been married 15yrs and was intimately familiar with the pitfalls of such a request, I politely responded

"Sure lets go!"

Interestingly on that day I struggled with the belts. I had particular difficulty with the anti-submarine strap....

Anyway, once I had finished with the Simpson foreplay, we headed out for a spin. We motored down a very nice 4 lane secondary road, for several minutes, chatting and smiling, talking about the car.
Then she says to me, "It sounds fantastic! I can feel it through my whole body...."
Taking that as my cue, I roll to a stop. I look over at her and say "Are you ready?"
With a devilish grin, she nods.
I drop the hammer and snap the clutch. The big M/T drag radials go up in smoke as the tach needle swings like a bat towards the big end. I grab second as the tires get sticky and down the road we fly. Just into third, I lift out of the throttle.
As the 1st and 2nd gear violence subsides she erupts in wild giggles and laughter. OH MY GOD!! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! HOLLY SHOT! We continue down the road another block or so only to be caught at a red light.
As we glide to a stop, a yellow motion on my left catches my eye.
It is two guys in a shiny new Mitsubishi Evolution.
As my guest is far more engaging than these two a$$-clowns, my attention returns to its rightful place.
Then I hear it... "Ring, ding, ding, ding pssstt!"
I look over and the passenger yells "you wanna race that thing"
I look back at her and she says "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!"
I blame it on the testosterone coursing through my veins.
I think to myself, "this is stupid, but...the M/T's are already molten, and it will be quick, I'll teach this little rat turd a lesson".

As the light flashes green, the big Mickeys take a half a turn and bite the asphalt hard. I can feel the car twisting as the engine screams. Like he put his Lemon-head in reverse, I loose him out of the corner of my eye. I rip a fast second gear and then I hear it....
"THUMP!" loud and deep in my right ear.

"What the hell was that?" I say to myself. But the car is still going straight and pulling like a rocket sled.
"Hmmm, ill have to look into that when I get home, keep your foot in it."

At the top of second I lift and get on the brakes hard as the entrance to his housing tract is coming quickly.
We make the right turn and idle down the street.
As I look to my right to ask my soon to be mistress "How was that?"
I find her near unconscious, limp in the seat, staring straight up into the sky, her head resting on the rear cowling.
Ohhhhh noooo...
we roll back into the driveway and shut it down, the faces of the people in the garage go from smiles to grave concern.
She starts to sit up, grasping her head her face grimacing.

As It turns out, she was...unprepared for the violence of the shift and her head rocked backwards striking the cowling with sufficient force to knock her safely into her grammer school years and give her a concusion.
We helped her from the car and put her in a bedroom with a bag of ice and some aspirin.

I didn’t even get a thank you..

Jason

Last edited by D-CEL; 10-30-2009 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 10-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
What followed were "individual acts of perversion so profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here" (movie quote), but I can tell you that this type of stuff happens almost every time I take the car out. Really...
About 1:15 into this clip from one of my favorite movies:

Old 10-30-2009, 01:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Geez, this is like reading Penthouse Forum!
Larry
Old 10-30-2009, 03:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
So, I'm taking a quick drive down A1A in Fort Lauderdale to test some engine adjustments, when I'm suddenly swarmed by the Swedish bikini team who were in town for a tanning convention. They are all jumping (yumping?) up and down and yelling "Vi älskar din bil och vill ha sex med dig!" I believe that roughly translates to "We love your car and want to have sex with you!"

What followed were "individual acts of perversion so profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here" (movie quote), but I can tell you that this type of stuff happens almost every time I take the car out.

Really...
Mannnnnnn, I'm moving to Florida..
Dex...
Old 10-30-2009, 03:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-CEL View Post
LOL I have given lots of first rides, not many second rides.
My best "girl for a ride" story:
I went to a birthday party on a sunny Sat afternoon. I had only been there a few minutes when the host walks over to me and says
"Hey that girl over there wants to go for a ride in your car, but she is too shy to ask"
I glance over and my eyes are met by hers. WOW! and she is something. An incredibly bodied petite brunette with brilliant white smile.
As I had been married 15yrs and was intimately familiar with the pitfalls of such a request, I politely responded

"Sure lets go!"

Interestingly on that day I struggled with the belts. I had particular difficulty with the anti-submarine strap....

Anyway, once I had finished with the Simpson foreplay, we headed out for a spin. We motored down a very nice 4 lane secondary road, for several minutes, chatting and smiling, talking about the car.
Then she says to me, "It sounds fantastic! I can feel it through my whole body...."
Taking that as my cue, I roll to a stop. I look over at her and say "Are you ready?"
With a devilish grin, she nods.
I drop the hammer and snap the clutch. The big M/T drag radials go up in smoke as the tach needle swings like a bat towards the big end. I grab second as the tires get sticky and down the road we fly. Just into third, I lift out of the throttle.
As the 1st and 2nd gear violence subsides she erupts in wild giggles and laughter. OH MY GOD!! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! HOLLY SHOT! We continue down the road another block or so only to be caught at a red light.
As we glide to a stop, a yellow motion on my left catches my eye.
It is two guys in a shiny new Mitsubishi Evolution.
As my guest is far more engaging than these two a$$-clowns, my attention returns to its rightful place.
Then I hear it... "Ring, ding, ding, ding pssstt!"
I look over and the passenger yells "you wanna race that thing"
I look back at her and she says "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!"
I blame it on the testosterone coursing through my veins.
I think to myself, "this is stupid, but...the M/T's are already molten, and it will be quick, I'll teach this little rat turd a lesson".

As the light flashes green, the big Mickeys take a half a turn and bite the asphalt hard. I can feel the car twisting as the engine screams. Like he put his Lemon-head in reverse, I loose him out of the corner of my eye. I rip a fast second gear and then I hear it....
"THUMP!" loud and deep in my right ear.

"What the hell was that?" I say to myself. But the car is still going straight and pulling like a rocket sled.
"Hmmm, ill have to look into that when I get home, keep your foot in it."

At the top of second I lift and get on the brakes hard as the entrance to his housing tract is coming quickly.
We make the right turn and idle down the street.
As I look to my right to ask my soon to be mistress "How was that?"
I find her near unconscious, limp in the seat, staring straight up into the sky, her head resting on the rear cowling.
Ohhhhh noooo...
we roll back into the driveway and shut it down, the faces of the people in the garage go from smiles to grave concern.
She starts to sit up, grasping her head her face grimacing.

As It turns out, she was...unprepared for the violence of the shift and her head rocked backwards striking the cowling with sufficient force to knock her safely into her grammer school years and give her a concusion.
We helped her from the car and put her in a bedroom with a bag of ice and some aspirin.

I didn’t even get a thank you..

Jason
Was that the end of the relationship?
Did you ever saw her again?
Great story..
Dex,,,
Old 10-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #867 gone....
Not Ranked     

The ex wife HATED the car. I spent "too much" time with it for her liking. Well, I like her out of the house now, so we're even.
I've had looks and compliments, but it's never led to a date. Some aroused dates, but not new ones.
My current GF wanted to ride so I took her to a car show. We got 2 miles from the house when the motor died. On the side of the highway, July, 5pm, 105 degrees and it won't run. Tried several things, no luck. Called a bud, got a trailer and 2 hours later started back home. I was mortified. Her first ride and the thing crapped out. Kelly never flinched. She said, "I still had fun. Hope it's nothing serious." She told me later she had never been in anything so loud, raw and fast and it was a huge turn on and can't wait until it's running again.
Now that I'm employed again, guess what's my #1 task?
Old 10-31-2009, 04:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Are you selling yourself or the car???

SKINNEDR Dex married 13 months living happy for 21 years and single. You live in the GREAT state of VA and can't find a woman on your own??? I went on vacations in the Cherrystone area, Norfork beach,and Fairfax. I had my bike( riceburner) my rag CJ5 jeep, 70 lemans, 72 chevy pickup truck. Never had a problem. Your state has some of the hottest 13-46 year olds in the US. Unless you find a female mechanic that knows cars, forget the car, buy a dog, cat, parrot, snake, or barrow a new born baby. This will get you more attention than a cobra. Less speeding tickets too. Rick L.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     
Default I sure hope that's a typo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICK LAKE View Post
Your state has some of the hottest 13-46 year olds in the US.
I agree with everything else in your post, but there is nothing "hot" about any 13 year old. Unless of course you are 12 or your name is Roman Polanski.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 10-31-2009 at 05:38 AM..
Old 10-31-2009, 05:35 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
The car got lots of attention but only once did any woman really act interested in it. I was driving through Redding and some woman pulled up beside me and asked if I wanted to race that car for a night of fun. Since I wasn't sure of what her idea of fun was, I passed.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery