Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 08:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: GForce, 460 Big Block
Not Ranked     

Hi guys

Like AdamF I have just got a Gforce kit and am chasing the mysterious Gforce build manual. I live in Kalgoorlie and will be in Perth 25-27th, would be nice if I could grab a copy off someone and maybe check out their build?

Cheers, Simon.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force MkII, Ford 429, Tremec TKO, Jag Suspension, Sequential LPG Injection, On The Road.
Not Ranked     

Hi Simon,

There is a club meeting on the 27th if you can make it along.
I also have a copy of the manual, but in reality it isn't all that great.
To be honest, I dropped it on the workshop floor accidently, the binder came off and a gust of wind re-distributed it around the place. I put it back together (no page numbers) and couldn't really tell the difference.
I good tactic is to talk to a few owners and get as many photos as you can, I found the photos I took in Robs workshop far more valuable.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: GForce, 460 Big Block
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the reply Andrew.
I am suppose to drive back to Kalgoorlie on the 27th, would been nice to go to the meeting though, might see if I can stay another day.
Its not so much the how to put together, more the parts used, shocks, springs, brake booster, engine mounts...ect. Rob said when I ordered the kit he would give me a bit of a parts list but when I picked it up he said that he used to give out a list but he doesn't anymore and being 6 hours out of Perth its a bit hard to drop by his shop every few weeks to get some info.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force MkII, Ford 429, Tremec TKO, Jag Suspension, Sequential LPG Injection, On The Road.
Not Ranked     

Hi Simon,

PM sent.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hi guys, can anybody provide a copy of the Gforce Manual to me please, I have a Gforce big block basic kit.

I have become a member of the WA cobra club, but unfortunately work evenings and live far away north of the river, so haven't been able to attend monthly meetings, but have been in touch with a couple of members who have been incredibly helpful.

I have recently acquired a XJ6 S3 donor car and a GM LS3 crate engine.

I am very impressed with the quality of the Gforce body and chassis, The body is so straight and I am thrilled with the fit and finish, workmanship and attention to detail.