Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Kirkham Motorsports (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/kirkham-motorsports/)
-   -   How do you answer, "Is it real?" (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/kirkham-motorsports/141900-how-do-you-answer-real.html)

Alfa02 05-29-2019 02:50 AM

Don't care what "Jerry's Girlfriend" said fake one are Spectacular too!!!!

Thor maine 05-30-2019 07:40 AM

It's a Kit Car and I built it myself and it was fun to build and even more fun to drive!!! (when not getting arrested by the Po Po)

moore_rb 05-30-2019 01:07 PM

I remember hearing them all....:

Q: "Is it a kit?"
A: "No, it's been fully assembled"

Q: "Is is real?"
A: "No, you're imagining it"

Q: "Did you build it?"
A: "Yes, and they came...."

Alfa02 05-31-2019 01:34 AM

Oh Mr. Moore aren't we the sly boots, "Original, with Chevy engine since 64" :) Love it! as always Tommyrot.

moore_rb 06-01-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1462491)
Oh Mr. Moore aren't we the sly boots, "Original, with Chevy engine since 64" :) Love it! as always Tommyrot.

You're just jealous because I don't have to hear the "is it real" questions anymore. Everyone knows my car is "genuinely" 55 years old. :LOL:

120mm 06-07-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phx Mike (Post 1462286)
I see two kinds of drivers at stoplights....one group rolls their window down and sticks their head out and smiles....the other rolls their window up!

IME, the kind that doesn't care about Cobras drive around with their windows fully and permanently sealed, in their climate controlled, sterile, soulless boxes, oblivious to anything in their environment.

dacobb 06-08-2019 04:41 PM

Q: Is it real?

A: It's as real as it gets, b*tch.

/thread

jhv48 06-09-2019 03:51 PM

I usually just tell them to call Evan. He’ll be glad to enlighten them.

Sawdust 06-11-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiChris (Post 1462279)
About 10 yrs ago I was at a red light in my FFR, a guy pulls up next to me in a Miata and yells, 'is all that noise necessary?' My reply was, 'when does Barbie want her car back at her playhouse?' Light turns green I pull away slowly and he doesn't move.

Priceless! :LOL:

Terlingua11 06-11-2019 10:06 AM

Well I say yes and they still need clarification!

novasscnc 11-08-2019 04:19 PM

Just to add I say get in and get a picture most time they go really even a replica gets them excited

ERA 626 11-24-2019 10:39 AM

Its very simple guys... It needs to have a CSX vin# to be even considered in the "real" conversation.
Are the KMS/ERA/SPF cars just as nice or better? a complete different topic.

patrickt 11-24-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERA 626 (Post 1468998)
Its very simple guys... It needs to have a CSX vin# to be even considered in the "real" conversation.
Are the KMS/ERA/SPF cars just as nice or better? a complete different topic.

That's another advantage of buying an ERA over a CSX car, you never have to engage in the discussion.;)

mrmustang 11-24-2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERA 626 (Post 1468998)
Its very simple guys... It needs to have an original 60's built CSX2000 or 3000 vin# to be even considered in the "real" conversation.

Fixed it for you ;)

xb-60 11-24-2019 02:16 PM

I agree, Bill....but not a good idea to change Mike's quote without stating that you edited it :eek:

Glen

ERA 626 11-24-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmustang (Post 1469002)
Fixed it for you ;)

1st of all He changed my quote... who in the hell would do that? and he is wrong... SMH.

sea2jet 11-24-2019 02:38 PM

It's a real Superformance, LOL...At least when I owned CSX4236 it was a Shelby creation. Then I got smart and bought an ERA :-)

Bartruff1 11-24-2019 02:50 PM

Anyone with a pulse in their brain would know that what they are asking is …" Is it a Original ?"......in my case....NO....it is a Replica....why make a smart ass answer....unless of course you are a smart ass...

mrmustang 11-24-2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xb-60 (Post 1469008)
I agree, Bill....but not a good idea to change Mike's quote without stating that you edited it :eek:

Glen

Tried to change the color to red on my playful edit, but could not get the drop down to work for me. Tried to test it again on this response and I still cannot get it to work for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERA 626 (Post 1469009)
1st of all He changed my quote... who in the hell would do that? and he is wrong... SMH.

Lighten up, it was done in a playful, not malicious manner., as has been done here at Club Cobra since the beginning of the forums time on the web. For the start and finish of the argument, you'll need to research Evan's (search Real1) old posts, as this topic has been beaten so much to death that there is nothing left of the horse but ashes. :LOL:

Bill S.

patrickt 11-24-2019 03:05 PM

Ahhh, brings back the times when I would change RodKnock's quotes to say something completely different and generally insulting. Usually as an attempt to target an innocent third party, like ERAchas. Oh, those were the days....:LOL: