10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 08-26-2009, 07:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I think the ugly one with all the air horns needs more cowbell.....???
Old 08-27-2009, 12:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsstnotch View Post
[IMG]Noticing a trend here???? The only people who will be able to afford to own a "show" car will be the people whom have no taxes!

And is it just me or does it look like alot of these morons polish their whole tire????
Black people in the US have no taxes?? I'm on my way! Lock up your women folk. Yeehaa...

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 08-27-2009, 01:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Black people in the US have no taxes?? I'm on my way! Lock up your women folk. Yeehaa...
I wasn't aware you had to pay taxes on illegal income??? How do you even claim that? I know when i worked at the dealership, we'd get these guys at least once a month wanting to buy a caddy we had on the lot. When we told them we had to report over $10k cash... they never came back.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
needs more cowbell
That was side splitting, dang near choked on my drink.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Wicked View Post
We need more threads like this. I have spent the day wondering what a car show I go to when I am 70 will be like.

Mostly kind of blurry and you will have problems with your walker unless it is on paved areas.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 08-27-2009, 06:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

Quote:
I wasn't aware you had to pay taxes on illegal income??? How do you even claim that? I know when i worked at the dealership, we'd get these guys at least once a month wanting to buy a caddy we had on the lot. When we told them we had to report over $10k cash... they never came back.
That is where you go ahead and finance at the ridiculous rate and pay 9K payments to the bank to pay it off quickly. Most of those finance anybody places only want their money and if it is under the flag payment level, they don't care.

Ron,
That was good.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Wicked View Post
That is where you go ahead and finance at the ridiculous rate and pay 9K payments to the bank to pay it off quickly. Most of those finance anybody places only want their money and if it is under the flag payment level, they don't care.

Ron,
That was good.
Ya, unfortunately these people probably wouldn't get approved even at those places. Most of them have $0 in LEGAL income, half of them collect some form of assistance from the Gov't.

My mother, for whatever reason, insists on living in one of these neighborhoods! I'm sure it's because she lived there before it was bad, her house is paid for, and she's comfortable... but I lock the doors to my car even if I am just walking to teh door to pickup my daughter! You know exactly which people are THE people in the area, they have fairly nice houses and several cars. All the cars are all blinged out and junk. then the house next door is just a rundown dump! Half the houses have cars... half of those don't even run anymore! lol Extreme home makeover just did a house around the corner from my mom about 2 months ago.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

I guess they are just not quick enough in the brain to figure out a way around it. I would pay someone a couple of grand to buy it and sell it to me privately.

I know a couple of people like your Mother. My Mother is one as well. They seem to remember only the good in a place and not see the bad. It is a great part of what makes them such great people. One older gentleman that I knew when I lived in San Diego lived in a bad neighborhood just east of Down Town. He built his house there in the 50s when it was an affluent neighborhood and has owned it outright since the late 60s. Now it is a ghetto when drug deals on every corner and gunfire commonly occurring. He still talked about it like it was the neighborhood from the 50s. He never locked his door and spoke to everyone as if he knew them all these years. amazingly he was never attacked or robbed. I guess just his attitude everyone helped protect him, even the thugs. People like that have really changed my outlook on life over the years and I think I am better for it.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsstnotch
[IMG]Noticing a trend here???? The only people who will be able to afford to own a "show" car will be the people whom have no taxes!
Quote:
And is it just me or does it look like alot of these morons polish their whole tire????

Quote:
So black people have illegal incomes and that's why they don't have to pay taxes? Wow, a guy can sure learn a lot from the intellectual geniuses on the internet.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

Last edited by Buzz; 08-27-2009 at 09:06 AM..
Old 08-27-2009, 09:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
So black people have illegal incomes and that's why they don't have to pay taxes?
ACTUALLY, I never said black people, that was your interpretation. I said people with illegal income.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

My bad. So what was the trend you were talking about in the photos?

Old 08-27-2009, 09:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Ugly cars with obscenely large wheels, likely owned by people who live a lifestyle outside the law. I'm sure there is a few white morons with really ugly LIFTED cars with HUGE wheels.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Lol! Yeah, there's probably one or two here and there.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
The dope growers around here love the old pick ups that they can jack way up to drive off into the canyons while tending their dope fields. Also the meth labs are sprouting up like weeds now. In the pas two weeks alone the police have brought 8 vehicles, 9 of them with Washington license plates down to my friends garage to tear apart and have recovered almost 3/4ths of a million dollars. Also several pounds of heroine and meth plus the occasional cocaine. Kind of off the subject but the police are watching any vehicle that is jacked up and is used off road. The ones that have Washington license plates are part of a drug running gang from Mexico that hauls it to Washington and sells it.

Ron

Old 08-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

So Ron, are you saying their mostly "Mexicans" in these jacked up pick 'em trucks? Isn't that being a little insensitive?

...or is it just a reality check.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excaliber View Post
So Ron, are you saying their mostly "Mexicans" in these jacked up pick 'em trucks? Isn't that being a little insensitive?

Kind of like what Buzz thought when I showed a bunch of ugly cars with big wheels! Must be Blacks! If the shoe fits!
Old 08-27-2009, 10:27 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Ernie,

So far over 80% of those they have arrested are Mexicans running the dope line from down there to Washington. I go down and watch the tear the vehicles apart and they don't do it easy either. Big crow bars and saws and they really rip them to pieces. Three of the Mexicans got burned pretty bad in last Summers fires over toward Weaverville as they stayed behind in the canyon to try to protect their marijuana gardens. I believe that one of them died.

Jack cuts wood up in the mountains and he has turned in two of the jacked up vehicles he has seen going up those little rough fire roads and both times they found big marijuana gardens. Now they are telling people to not hike the canyons alone and to keep a sharp lookout if you do go hiking in them as the dopers are shooting at anyone, LEO or private citizen that gets close to one of their places. They have destroyed 5 marijuana fields and 3 meth labs in the past month and all were within 8 miles of Shasta Dam.

Ron

Old 08-27-2009, 11:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Kind of like what Buzz thought when I showed a bunch of ugly cars with big wheels! Must be Blacks! If the shoe fits!
Well every one of your pics that showed a person linked to the vehicle was of the knee-grow persuasion. The black = unemployed = no taxes implication was not exactly a huge stretch of the imagination, particularly given that almost every topic lately ends up on the Obama bashing bandwagon. Not that I'm making that an issue - it's just another trend that's in vogue these days.

Quote:

Actually Oinie, they're Hawaiian Republicans posing as latinos and blacks just to confuse and polarize all the nice, honest hard working white folks. It's part of a plot being executed by Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin to discredit Obama and rally support. It was originally developed in the 50's as a contingency plan. John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King were going to blow the whistle on it, thats why they were shot by the two Hawaiians hiding behind the grassy knoll.

Last edited by Buzz; 08-27-2009 at 11:36 AM..
Old 08-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Ah, I always wondered how that really went down...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: