Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Superformance

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 11-01-2006, 07:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Coupe,Blue w/white stripes SB; Roadster, Blue w/white stripes BB w/2-4s; SPF installer/Hot Rod-Custom Car builder
Not Ranked     

Once again, you are making too much of the "is the car in your possession" question. If you own the car,it is in your possession, get it. If you filed after it came from the installer, but was at a paint shop for stripes or some other addition, would you then say it is NOT in your possession? If you applied while at work and the car was at home would it then NOT be in your possession?? Fill it out again and say that it IS in your possesion. If you have picked it up from the dealer and paid for it, that is all that will be checked. No one is going to check and see if it is registered. They will, however, contact the selling dealer which you have to put on the application to see if, in fact, the SPF# you supplied was sold to you. You have made the word POSSESSION into something that it is not. I am in my house currently and my cars are in my shop, none are currently in my physical possession. However I DO own them. When you leave a vehicle at a repair shop, do you then say that it is no longer in your possession if you own it?

Last edited by Woodz428; 11-01-2006 at 07:41 PM..
Old 11-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

But it asks for the delivery date. That has not happened yet. It also asks for the VIN assigned by the state. That's not done yet.

Last edited by rsimoes; 11-02-2006 at 05:55 AM..
Old 11-01-2006, 07:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Coupe,Blue w/white stripes SB; Roadster, Blue w/white stripes BB w/2-4s; SPF installer/Hot Rod-Custom Car builder
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsimoes
So I don't have to type with one hand while the other (keep your minds clean now) is touching the car so it is in my possession?
I would say that you may have gotten it. Give it a try,as I said, the only thing that is verified is that the SPF# you supplied was sold to you by the dealer you list, no big deal. I'm sorry that you were either mislead or misinterpreted the requirements. If you register, I will be one of the first to welcome you. Take Care, Woodsy
Old 11-01-2006, 08:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #2457, Sunset Red/Titanium Stripes,460FR, SCJA, TKO 600
Not Ranked     

"I also checked the "no" box whe asked if the car was in my possession"

Have you paid for the car or have just given a deposit? Did you buy from a dealer? SCOF will check to see if you actually own it. You own it, you have possession.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF w/392CI stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsimoes
Okay, I signed up for both.
Bravo!

Now let us know your ring size.

-Dean #747
Old 11-02-2006, 04:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1981/ 418Stroker
Not Ranked     

Freddie!........get back to work!

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 11-02-2006, 06:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     

Right you are, Steve...I was at work when I posted my comment.

Ooops...Since this is a post about SCOF.... I meant to say...
18-46-23-12-4-98-45-54-1-5-67-43-21-78-56-55-21-6 ...and a 45-68-31-43-40-56-62 for your horse, too, Brother!

WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.

Last edited by Flyin_Freddie; 11-02-2006 at 06:43 AM..
Old 11-02-2006, 06:51 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I thought it should be:

00111010101001010101011110000110101010101010000011 111001010101001
Old 11-02-2006, 06:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     

Say wha....? That code was superceded several years ago... Since you're not a SCOF member, where'd you get the old decoder ring...? A pawn shop ... Ebay ... in an old SPF glovebox...? I know...it had rolled up under someone's seat, didn't it...?

Or did someone violate the sanctity of the SCOF temple...? The heretic..!

Horror of horrors...I am shocked...I am appalled...I am BOTH shocked and appalled...!
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#131 520 cubes; 650 HP
Not Ranked     

Yes Jim,
You saw her picture linked on SCOF...
That is the Kumpsters girlfriend...
His wife also uses her to knock the snot out of him when he misbehaves... LOL...
Old 11-02-2006, 07:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance MKIII #887, drive it a lot!
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Kellogg
Not Ranked     

I was reading somewhere that I was supposed to get a set of SCOF loafers with my secret decoder ring...
What gives????
I never received my loafers. Please send them ASAP (size 10 1/2).

Jim Kellogg
Breesport, NY

Freddie, did I just get insulted by you???
27-9-42-121-0 and 1-1-19-24-30
Old 11-02-2006, 07:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF Brock Coupe #88, Keith Craft 427w
Not Ranked     

Jim,
I hate to be the one to tell you, but the loafers are only for chassis numbers 888 and up...

Doug
Old 11-02-2006, 08:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, Roush 427R-095, Pro Systems carb, 2" headers, Buckshot Racefab side pipes, 10s off idle start
Not Ranked     

wow, this thread is really growing.

Whatever the case for this or that I bet all the different Superformance specific forums all have the same guys hanging out, so in reality they are all the same.

I like the format of this one. I bet this ends up being the most popular Superformance hang out with some passed time.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Doug,
I don't like those rules.... Can't you change them????

I've been waiting for that KC 427 to arrive in Breesport so I can break it in for you with SPF887...
Don't tell me you didn't hear the rules for Coupe owners.... If I remember correctly, MKIII owners have to break in the engines for you guys. I'm real sure about that, unless I missed the last update for my decoder ring!!!

How is the (World's Longest) Coupe build going? BTW, that is a BEAUTIFUL car!!!

take care, my friend,
Jim Kellogg
Breesport, NY
Old 11-02-2006, 11:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Yes...Jim...I understand it's mandatory for all new Coupes to be broken in by current MkIII owners. Plus, I understand there are palns in the works to allocate these break-in chores by length of ownership. Meaning the longer you have owned your MkIII, the more Coupes you will be expected to break-in. I've got four in line now, and waiting for the weather to break so I can start work on them. Man...it's a tough job...but someone's got to do it!

We're workin' on gettin' the Margarita machine to fit in the back of the Coupe with the tap just between the front seats. So far the worst problem we've had is the tap is backwards to the front seat...the driver has to pull his drinks kinda backhanded.... We've asked Dennis to design a tap for the front instrument panel so it faces the driver and passenger...Rob Frink said he could machine us one, but he needs Dennis' design. We're just solving one problem at a time right now... but we're workin' on it..!

Oh..and 56-23-65-78-44-29-90-08-23-26 to you, too...
Old 11-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I was asked to ask my SPF questions here. Okay, but I have a private question.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

OK. I'm game.
Just click on my avatar (photo of my grandson driving my SPF) and you will find links to either send me a private message on CC or send an email message.
Jim Kellogg
Breesport, NY
Old 11-02-2006, 07:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF Brock Coupe #88, Keith Craft 427w
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Kellogg
Doug,
I don't like those rules.... Can't you change them????

I've been waiting for that KC 427 to arrive in Breesport so I can break it in for you with SPF887...
Don't tell me you didn't hear the rules for Coupe owners.... If I remember correctly, MKIII owners have to break in the engines for you guys. I'm real sure about that, unless I missed the last update for my decoder ring!!!

How is the (World's Longest) Coupe build going? BTW, that is a BEAUTIFUL car!!!

take care, my friend,
Jim Kellogg
Breesport, NY

Now Jim, you know we can't just go changing the top secret SPF rules... The build is current waiting on an axle from South Africa (the wrong ones were shipped with the car). After that, it is very close - hopefully a couple of weeks. I have to complete my registration by end of the year or I lose it. I got the roller back on August 30, 2005... It's been a VERY long wait. Come out to Cali, give me a call, and you can help break it in!

Doug, SPC088
Old 11-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Gasp! A secret question? Will we need a decoder ring to see it?

...just pulling your leg.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

excaliber wrote...
Quote:
"...Will we need a decoder ring to see it?..."
Yes.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: