LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
U don't give a S about fights but u sure give a S about threads after threads. my guess you're lonely

be back later. gotta catch the 4 train
What I give a S about is mindless drivel being posted by someone who drives a Nissan Leaf and takes the 4 train to buy kitty litter at the Petco store.

I mean, seriously, buy a C7 Corvette and go bother the members over on the Corvette Forum. Or you can actually post something here that makes sense.

Bruce Lee was a dirty fighter because he pulled his opponents hair, kicked them in the testicles and bit them? OMG!

I thought maybe the Chuck Norris interview would at least offer Norris' opinion of Bruce Lee's skill or lack thereof, or Lee's penchant for dirty fighting, but it's a story of how he was hired for a film by Lee.

Our schools are failing us, at least in NY.
TN Shelby Cobra likes this.
Old 11-20-2015, 02:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I'm just so happy that we've found something to fight about and belittle each other over. Starting to get teary eyed.
Old 11-20-2015, 02:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

So... Bruce or Chuck. Which one could have gone fastest in Dick Smith's cobra? That's a real measure of a man.:
Old 11-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinatlanta View Post
I'm just so happy that we've found something to fight about and belittle each other over. Starting to get teary eyed.
I'm NOT fighting about Bruce or Chuck. I just want NYG to make some sense and support his arguments.

I'm sure NYG wrote a paper on Shakespeare in school and his bibliography included that Chuck Norris interview.
Old 11-20-2015, 03:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor maine View Post
Chuck Norris does not do pushups, he pushes the Earth up and down!
Yes but Bruce did it with one hand and two fingers.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 11-20-2015, 03:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

No point arguing with NFG - thats like trying to win a farting contest against a whoopee cushion
Ron61 likes this.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

Old 11-20-2015, 03:39 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Yes but Bruce did it with one hand and two fingers.
I heard about that feat, but never saw a picture. Notwithstanding you can't see the person's face, that's freakin' impressive. The finger and core strength to pull that off, is "other worldly." Wow!
Old 11-20-2015, 03:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: johnex
Not Ranked     

Ok it's easy we need a mangler of the month pic all will be surprised at what shows up. We do it at the shop and it's pretty scary what's out there
Old 11-20-2015, 04:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Street Roadster #782 with 459 cu in FE KC engine, toploader, 3.31
Not Ranked     

I guess in the end Chuck outlasted Bruce but both were tough dudes.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2932 with 438 Lykins Motorsports engine. Previous owner of FFR 5452.
Not Ranked     

NYG VERSUS REAL1.

I actually prefer NYG! He can take a licking and keep on ticking without resorting to name calling.
Kobura likes this.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Who would win between Big Show and Andre The Giant had
they both had the chance to brawl (wielding furniture allowed)
Old 11-20-2015, 05:42 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SUPERFORMANCE w DOUG MEYER ENGINE
Not Ranked     

How about go drove your cars around like maniacs for a few hours and report back!?!
I just did and some asshole got all bent out of shape while I was driving through a parking lot. POS was yelling at me and threatened me. I asked him multiple times what his issue was and he kept threatening to **** up my car and beat beat my ass.. So I jumped out and straightned his ass out on the spot. Really weird occurance.
Glad I had gloves on already. Poor guy. But seriously have no idea why he started **** in the first place.

Last edited by JBCOBRA; 11-20-2015 at 05:46 PM..
Old 11-20-2015, 05:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2932 with 438 Lykins Motorsports engine. Previous owner of FFR 5452.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCOBRA View Post
How about go drove your cars around like maniacs for a few hours and report back!?!
I just did and some asshole got all bent out of shape while I was driving through a parking lot. POS was yelling at me and threatened me. I asked him multiple times what his issue was and he kept threatening to **** up my car and beat beat my ass.. So I jumped out and straightned his ass out on the spot. Really weird occurance.
Glad I had gloves on already. Poor guy. But seriously have no idea why he started **** in the first place.
That was Evan. He doesn't have anyone to fight with since getting banned here.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:52 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SUPERFORMANCE w DOUG MEYER ENGINE
Not Ranked     

Hehe
Old 11-20-2015, 09:42 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhv48 View Post
NYG VERSUS REAL1.

I actually prefer NYG! He can take a licking and keep on ticking without resorting to name calling.
I agree but for a different reason. NYG's nonsense is short and brief. Evan writes novels when he posts and utilizes verbiage from more than a decade ago.

Time is of the essence. If you post crapola, then at least make it quick reading.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
I heard about that feat, but never saw a picture. Notwithstanding you can't see the person's face, that's freakin' impressive. The finger and core strength to pull that off, is "other worldly." Wow!
It helps when you only weigh 128 lbs.
Old 11-21-2015, 03:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhv48 View Post
That was Evan. He doesn't have anyone to fight with since getting banned here.
LMAO!! I hope he doesn't stay away. He reminds me of one of my buddies - opinionated, bull-headed and obnoxious as hell in an argument. We all cuss him off and tell him he's full of --it (doesn't faze him one bit) but he's one of us and we miss him when he's not around.
Dimis likes this.

Last edited by Buzz; 11-21-2015 at 03:52 AM..
Old 11-21-2015, 03:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin turbo View Post
It helps when you only weigh 128 lbs.
Lee's weight at his peak was generally reported to be in the 130-145 pound range, but it was all hard working muscle and sinew. Most 250 pound men don't have 128lbs of functional muscle on their skeletons.

Old 11-21-2015, 04:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Garage View Post
Who would win between Big Show and Andre The Giant had
they both had the chance to brawl (wielding furniture allowed)
Poor Andre wasn't a very healthy man. Looking back I remember he looked like he could barely walk at times. He obviously had a bit of static physical strength because of his sheer size but he lumbered around slowly and painfully. I never was a big fan of choreograhed wrestling, but I watched it occasionally and always remember feeling kinda sorry for Andre the Giant.

Old 11-21-2015, 06:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Nissan
Not Ranked     
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
What I give a S about is mindless drivel being posted by someone who drives a Nissan Leaf and takes the 4 train to buy kitty litter at the Petco store.

I mean, seriously, buy a C7 Corvette and go bother the members over on the Corvette Forum. Or you can actually post something here that makes sense.

Bruce Lee was a dirty fighter because he pulled his opponents hair, kicked them in the testicles and bit them? OMG!

I thought maybe the Chuck Norris interview would at least offer Norris' opinion of Bruce Lee's skill or lack thereof, or Lee's penchant for dirty fighting, but it's a story of how he was hired for a film by Lee.

Our schools are failing us, at least in NY.
No, sir, i am very secured with my life and my subway pass. Every day is a blessing.
Now i dont get why you are insecured? Actually, i do but im not here to be a shrink. This club is for hobby car enthusiasts. Yes, not much excitement with Cobras, unless it is parked at a car show or a real Cobra is being auctioned at B-J.

You guys love to bash Real1. he comes off as a d--k, but u know what, he did pony up for a "real" Cobra replica/continuation/Kit car. He is A true believer and u need him in a hobby. How else will these cobras survive? His passion has to be passed on.. Unlike Shelby's kids who seem to be out of the Cobra business.

Back to Bruce V Chuck. With all due respect to Lee fans (and I am one), he was an actor with martial arts skills. Yes, he fought in some competition but he didnt compete at the highest level.
Chuck Norris was a world champion fighter before a Movie & TV Star. He outweigh Bruce by 40lbs.
steven seagal, Van Damme were also real fighters before Hollywood.
Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, Jason Straham, The Rock, Stallone... All Actors